She Meets the Stalker

Unspoken...

The next day, Soyeon went to school. She wasn't her usual self as she sat down on her seat. She recalled what had happened when she called Qri and of her confession. She was lost on her thought as Qri came into view. She sat down on her seat but she wasn't her usual self either.

"Good morning, Jihyun-"

"Call me Qri...and good morning to you too..." Qri spat and Soyeon was silenced.

Her guilt grew. During the discussion, she couldn't focus. All she could think of was the incident and Qri. She didn't notice the time and Qri was already standing in front of her.

"If you didn't pay attention, we have an assignment..." She said, pointing at the board.

Qri left her. Soyeon jotted it down and went hastily to follow Qri. She held her hand and Qri brushed it off gently. That didn't stop Soyeon. She faced Qri and held her hands.

"Let's do the assignment together..." Soyeon said, hoping Qri would at least talk to her.

"Go ask Areum for help," was all Qri said.

Qri grabbed her hand and they went to the seventh grade rooms. Qri scoped Areum's room and there she was with Jiyeon. Areum looked at them and went hastily towards them that she almost fell.

"Careful, Areum-ah..." Qri held her arm so that she won't fall.

Areum nodded. She looked at her sister and Qri gave her a little smile.

"Is there anything you need, Eonni?" Areum asked her.

"Your Soyeon-unnie needs help with one of our assignments. Can you help her out?" Qri told her.

Areum nodded and Qri pats her head. She was about to leave again when Soyeon shook her head and hugged her from the back.

"Please come with us...at least we can do the assignment together...like we used too..." Soyeon said.

"I do things alone now..." Qri lets go of Soyeon's hug.

Soyeon's guilt grew again. She faced Areum and the little one was cold as well. She quickened her pace to follow her and told her of her feelings for her sister. Areum stopped and she smiled at her Soyeon-unnie.

"Finally...you've seen it." She hugged Soyeon.

"But Jihyun-ah...will she ever forgive me...?" Soyeon was putting the blame to herself.

"She will. She just needs time. Eonni didn't forgive me too..." Areum said to her.

For Soyeon and Areum, they got along just like that. Soyeon then gazed at a distance and Qri was still walking slowly. 

"Areum-ah...let's go towards your sister."

"Soyeon-unnie...leave Eonni be. She doesn't want us to disturb her right now..." Areum said.

But that didn't stop Soyeon. She grabbed Areum and followed Qri. 

***

For Qri, she finally broke and sat by a bench. She grabbed her hanky and wiped her tears away. Suddenly, she blushed. She felt arms wrapped around her. She turned around and saw Soyeon hugging her. Areum was at her side and held her Eonni's hand.

"Jihyun-ah..." Soyeon said.

"Eonni..." Areum held her Eonni's hand tighter.

Qri didn't want to involve any of them as of this time. But she was reminded that it was about time she stopped her actions and reconcile.

"Hey, I'm sorry that I got mad..." Qri apologized.

"Ani...let's go?" Soyeon held her hand.

"I just came here to apologize..." Qri stood up and left them again.

Soyeon sighed in defeat and sat beside Areum. She was in the brink of crying that Areum had to calm her down. 

"Areum-ah...this is all my fault..." 

"Don't say that, unnie. She'll understand, okay?" Areum comforted her.

"Okay..." Soyeon nodded and wiped her own tears away.

***

Qri continued to walk while thinking of what she did back there to Soyeon. She facepalmed her own conscience for being so harsh to Soyeon. For her sister, they had gotten rid of their ignorance. Their sisterhood was mended but she didn't want to get along with Soyeon. She grunted at herself and decided to catch up when she saw the stalker. She tiptoed and followed her. She also saw Soyeon and Areum...and the stalker just mere miles from them. Qri continued to follw when the stalker saw her. She backed away from Soyeon and Areum and ran towards the side.

"Shoot.." Qri cursed and went after her.

It was a mere game of tag for the both of them as they almost ran out of breath.The stalker went on another way,heading towards the alley.A stack of boxes were on her way and she decided to jump...but she failed and fell.

"A shortie like you can't jump that high..." The stalker was shocked as she saw Qri.

She was about to run away when Qri grabbed her arm and held her collar.

"Who are you?" 

"I...uhh..."

"Just give a f**king answer, will you?!" She yelled.

"Jeon Boram!!" She yelled.

"Are you really Jeon Boram?" Qri clarified.

"Ne..." She answered.

"Why are you following Soyeon?" She asked directly.

"Because...because I admire her. She's my crush," said Boram.

Qri snickered.She would've messed with her because of Soyeon but she decided not to.

"Creepy..." she said.

"I know it is...but she's so beatiful and sweet and-"

"Back to the chase.Is that the only reason why you're stalking her?" Qri aske again.

"Well...not just that. I'm also trying to protect her..." Boram confessed.

"Protect her? From what? From who? And waht do you mean by that?"

"I'm hungry..." Boram said as she held her stomach.

"Really?" Qri raised and eyebrow and asked like she was saying 'LolWhut?'

"Here's the deal...we eat first then I'll talk to you about Soyeon." Boram negotiated.

Qri thought it was all so stupid. There was no reason for her to eat with her. But because she was refeering to Soyeon, she decided to give it a shot.

"Fine...but you better tell me eevrything." Qri said and Boram just nodded.

***

At a restaurant, Qri and Boram ate. It was Boram's treat since she was hungry and she also wanted to repay Qri for backing her for Soyeon's protection, at least that's what she thinks.

"Thanks for this. Now can we talk about Soyeon." Qri said.

"Yes. Right..." Boram said after downing her drink.

"Park Soyeon once helped me when I was made fun of by some students when I was in junior high. It was love at first sight..." Boram said as if Qri was interested.

"So you were the one who tripped at the sidewalk that time?" Qri asked.

"Do you really have to remind me of that?" Bora asked sarcastically.

"Just kidding..." Qri said and they both laughed.

"Yeah...do you remember the time when I was accused of murder?" Boram asked.

"Yes...during the killings in our school. When you were accused of killing the recent victim, you were also accused for all the killings before that." Qri answered.

"However..." Qri had to say as she noticed Boram laying low with her head.

"...their evidences weren't affirmative. In fact, they just did that because of typical bullying. It's natural for them to mess with you but to that extent is just cruel..." She added.

Boram felt speechless of Qri. She would've thought that Qri was in the side of the rest. But she was different.

"No one has said that to me before..." Boram confessed.

"It's okay. Now, can we talk about your motive of stalking Soyeon?" Qri realized that the almost jumped out of the topic.

"Of course. But before anything else, thank you..." Boram said.

"For what?" Qri asked her.

"Well, for at least believing me that I was innocent. And at least for backing me up for Soyeon." Boram said, smiling.

Qri was flattered. For her, it was just too flowery anf funny but she didn't want to offend her.

"You're welcome." Qri replied.

"Okay...here it goes..." Boram started and Qri was excited.

"If Soyeon had told you, which she would, she got a death threat from an anonymous, correct?" Boram asked as Qri nodded.

"Now, this death threat is one of the motives why I'm stalking her. If you were part of those typical students, you'd already put the blame on me. But if you are who you are, there's another culprit." Boram said.

"Is it from our campus or outside the school?" Qri asked.

"Inside. No one would accuse me if it's not inside the campus, now?" Boram said to get some sense into Qri.

"What's wrong with asking?" Qri wondered of what Boram really meant.

"I'm just saying that it's from our school, not an adult...but a student..." Boram said.

"That's why I stalked Soyeon. I had to check on her before if the culprit made her move-"

"A girl?" Qri asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes. I was to blame so there's conclusion that the culprit is a girl." Boram explained.

"Who's the culprit, Boram?" Qri asked right away.

"Well..." Qri felt her soul being lifted.

"If I tell you, there's a possibility that you won't believe me..." Boram knew where this was going.

"It's...Park...Park Jiyeon..."

Hearing the name, Qri was at stale She felt deceived of what happened. She thought Jiyeon was just a typical girl who ad a part time job at a store. The worst thing was she was a freshman...and a classmate of her sister.

"Listen to me..." There was tension as Boram spoke hastily.

"Whatever you do, be careful when she's around. You need to be careful for your sister and Soyeon. Who knows what might happen. Don't tell her of Soyeon's whereabouts. but most important of all, do not give her attention." Boram uttered and she shivered.

"Why tell me that? Jiyeon would never kill. She's still a fresh-"

"Looks can be deceiving. Don't expect that she has nothing to do with it just because she's still young." Boram gave her her advice.

"Let's go watch over Soyeon and your sister," said Boram.

Qri thought about that. She wanted to join Boram but seeing Areum and Soyeon hurted her too much. It was all over but Qri lets her old self take over again. She has become a sourpuss again.

"Nah...I'm going home. Nice knowing you, Jeon Boram..." Qri waved goodbye.

Boram sighed fir Qri. She understood what she felt. Before Qri went far, she screamed.

"Grab the opportunity, Lee Qri! Soyeon loves you, you know! She loved you since you were kids! She was just scared of her feelings that she chose Areum to distract herself away from you. I know because I finally remembered the three of you back at the daycare!!

Qri heard it right. She wanted to cry and scream to the whole world about it. But she knew it was all a mistake.

"Whatever! And by the way..." Qri screamed back.

"...you're one crazy stalker!!"

"Thanks!" Boram said, taking it as a compliment.

 

 

 

 

sorry for the very late update... the first draft for this chapter was deleted but then I rewrote it ^^ So yeah...it's like POOP but meh...I'll do my best for the next chapter so stay tuned