A New Lesson

Unspoken...

Soyeon walked home alone. It was very dark and she was almost home. But then, she couldn't get the fact...that there was someone stalking her. She walked more steps and noticed a silhouette behind her. She gulped and ran as fas as her legs can carry her. She made it home and went hastily to her room.

***

Qri was on her room finishing her project. She was about to do the las ttouches of her project when Areum called from the door.

"What is it, Areum? I'm busy..."

"Eonni, I want to show you something." Areum said as she oepend the door.

"I've got no time for whatever it is, Areum-ah," said Qri.

"Eonni...please~" Areum did her aegyo.

"Aegyo? Really?" Qri raised an eyebrow.

"You'll love it. Come." Areum grabbed her Eonni's hand.

Qri just went with the flow as Areum grabbed her and they went to Areum's room. Qri wondered what her dongsaeng was talking about as she was inched to Areum's computer. Areum sat down and opened a file.

"Eonni, your advice on voice synchronization helped me a lot." Areum said, pointing at the open window on the computer.

Qri checked and for the first time, she was in awe of what her little sister can do.

"Wow, Areum-ah.  can't believed you mastered it." Qri grabbed the mouse and clicked.

"Thank you, Eonni. I can also record and merge voices. Here...give me a sample of your voice." Areum grabbed the microphone and pointed it near to Qri.

"A...e...i...o...u...how's that, Areum-ah?" Qri.

"Good...my turn," said Areum, poiting the microphone at herself.

"My Eonni is awesome.  couldn't have done it without her. Sarangaheyo Eonni~" Areum said and clicked save.

Qri was silent of hearing Areum's words. A tiny ich was on her chest and she was touched. She sighed and was reminded of how she despised her sister for being so good in a lot of things.

"I couldn't have done it better if it wasn't for my Qri-eonni." Areum said.

Areum went in and hugged her sister. Qri as shocked as Areum tightened her hug. Qri chuckled and hugged her sister back.

"I think you're ready for a new lesson on programming." Qri said as she grabbed her book.

"Yehey~ You're awesome, Qri-eonni~" Areum complimented her.

"Thanks." Qri went towards her sister and she taught her new lessons.