Getting Help from Someone I just Met

Unspoken...

Qri and Areum are at Soyeon's house as they were called for something important.

"A death threat..." Qri was shocked.

"But how..." Areum was as shocked as her sister.

Qri and Areum looked at the card dashed with blood with the words.

'Your soul shall be reaped.'

Soyeon gulped and she cried. Qri comforts her and Areum was thinking about the person who would do such a thing.

"Do you have any idea who would do this to you, Soyeon-unnie?" Areum asked.

"I don't, Areum-ah. It must've been that petite girl that was stalking me for days-" Soyeon realized what she's done and covered .

"Soyeon-ah, was it the girl we saw yesterday?" Qri asked and Soyeon nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us right away?" Qri felt like she's yelling at Soyeon.

"I don't want either of you to worry. I'm sorry to keep it from you. Jihyun-ah..." Soyeon broke and cried.

Qri comforted Soyeon more as she cried on Qri. Areum approaches to comfort Soyeon but was shocked when Qri gripped her collar.

"If only you didn't bump into us, we would've caught her!" Qri ranted.

"I'm sorry, Eonni...I didn't mean to...l-let go, Eonni..." Areum choked on her words.

"Jihyun-ah, stop!" Soyeon forced her out of the scene.

"It's your fault!!" Qri continued to rant.

"It's no one's fault. Don't you hurt your sister, Jihyun-ah!!" Soyeon drove Qri away from Areum.

"But Soyeon-"

"What are you thinking hurting your sister like that, huh? She didn't mean to bump into you, alright? So stop being so crazy and go home!" Soyeon's anger grew, making Qri and Areum flinch on their places.

"Soyeon-"

"Just stop. I can't bear to see you after what you did to your sister..." Soyeon finished.

"Soyeon-unnie, Eonni didn't mean that. It's not her fault...she's right...if I didn't bump into her, we would've caught the culprit. I'm sorry..." Areum apologized.

Qri and Soyeon were shocked of Areum. Qri felt guilty for doing it and couldn't help but walk away from them.

"Jihyun-ah...let Areum and I take care of the stalker. Just go..." Soyeon was just too crossed of Qri that she decided to just let her go home.

Qri nodded and went to the door. Areum went to catch up to her but...

"Areum-ya, stay with your Soyeon-unnie. She needs your help..." Qri said sadly, stopping her.

"But Eonni-"

"Do what I say,Areum-ya. That's an order..." Qri finished and Areum nodded.

Qri saw the sad look on Areum's face. Qri sighedvand hugged her sister. She even kissed her cheek for an apology.

"Eonni's sorry, okay? When you're done, come home right away, okay? Be safe."

Soyeon witnessed the scene as Qri left. Areum sighed and turned to see Soyeon shocked.

"To be honest, Soyeon-unnie, Eonni would've helped us. If you were so shocked of her behavior, she's like that. She just cares..."

"Cares for what?" Soyeon asked.

"Nothing...I'll help you...from Eonni and me." Areum finished.

***

Qri walked dejectedly, feeling guilty of what she'd done. She didn't mean to hurt Areum. She had no intention to do that to her but her jealousy took over.

'Why...why can't she see it?' Qri thought as tears begin to form on her eyes.

She suddenly heard thunder...and then the rain poured from the heavens. Qri felt herself drench but she didn't care. As she thought, she deserved it. She didn't meant to but in the end, she did. She hurted someone so innocent, caring, and so sweet. Her mind was spinning that she didn't notice Jiyeon in front of her.

"Qri-unnie, why are you drenching yourself? Jiyeon lets Qri shade in her umbrella.

"Thank you, Jiyeon-ah," said Qri.

"What's wrong, unnie?" Jiyeon asked regarding of her being wet in the rain.

"Well...Soyeon-ah has been stalked for a while. We intended to investigate on this matter with Areum but she didn't want my help." Qr was as dead as the rain.

"I hate to ask you but what does the stalker look like? I'd like to help too...if it's okay with you." Jiyeon proposed.

"Sure." Qri couldn't see why not.

"As I see, she's a petite-"

"A girl?" Jiyeon was shocked.

"What kind of male would wear a skirt now?" Qri joked and Jiyeon laughed.

"Unnie..." She held Qri's hand and they stopped.

"What?"

"I might have seen and know about the person you're chasing," said Jiyeon and Qri felt blessed.

Jiyeon and Qri went to a place, like a date. Qri paid for their snacks and they talked about the culprit.

"She's Jeon Boram from the third section. She may be a petite but she's very talented. She's an artist and a guitarist," said Jiyeon.

"But then she's so quiet. She doesn't talk to anyone. She eyes people like a hawk and she's so weird."

"So I think she's the one you're looking for." Jiyeon finished.

Qri was speechless She felt getting instant help from the person she knows working in a gadgets store she loved and a classmate of her sister. She wa so overwhelmed that she hugged Jiyeon tight.

"Thanks, Jiyeon-ah," she said.

Jiyeon blushed a bit. She smiled sweetly and hugged Qri ever so passionately. Qri got her chance to prove herself. She can now help Soyeon on the investigation.