seven

La Douleur Exquise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was going fine for Chaerin, at least that what she told her self. She’s doing a great job with her case, she’s winning almost every trial. She even introduce Seunghyun to Bom, Chaerin thought they matched each other pretty well. She just felt a little empty inside, a month without Seungri was the worst month in her life. She felt weird, but that guy never called her so she thought ‘why bother called him when he didn’t even bother to call her’. Ego…

Chaerin parked her car in front of her house, it’s been along day for her. She’d been working over hour for the past month. After washed her self up, she sat on her couch with a can of beer, watching her favorite show on TV. When suddenly she heard a loud bang on her door.

“Yaah!! You b*tch! Open up! I know you’re inside!” a loud voice from the outside.

Chaerin flinched, she peeked from her kitchen window and saw a man with a black suit banged on her door, looking furious. How in the world did he pass her gate?

“Yaah! You sent my dad to prison and you think you can live peacefully?!” he screamed again.

The banged on her door didn’t stop, the guy keep on punching her door as hard as he could. She didn’t know what happen when suddenly her door opened.

Chaerin took her phone and hide inside her closet.Her mind went blank all of a sudden. She could hear the guy ruining her house. He threw all the plates and glasses, making a loud noise.

“Yaah! Lee Chaerin!” the guy screamed again.

Chaerin bit her lip, tears storming from her eyes. With a shivered all over her body Chaerin pressed number one speed dial on her phone. She felt such a relieved when she heard a familiar voice on the other line.

“R-ri… p-please help me! P-plase come to my house!” Chaerin said, almost like a whisper.

“Just… b-broke into my h-house! P-please!” she said again.

All of a sudden her closet door swung open and the guy looked at her with a smirk on his face and a knife on his hand.

“This is going to be your last night! I’m going to kill you!” he said said.

He kicked her closet door, making it flung away from it’s place.

Chaerin was already in tears, she didn’t know what to do. She’s sure she’s going to die tonight.

The guy grabs her by the collar, making her pointed on her toes.

“I-I’m sorry… I-I’m so sorry…” she kept repeating her self. “You think I’ll forgive you?” he asked with a creepy voice.

The guy threw Chaerin across the room, he threw random stuffs towards her. She could feel a warm liquid beside her eyes. He walked closer to her, still with a scary smirk on his face. The guy pointed a knife so close to Chaerin’s face but suddenly someone kicked him from the side. Seungri.

“You…! Stay away from her! I don’t know what your problem is, but if you show your face in front of her… I swear I’m going to cut you into pieces!” Seungri kept kicking the guy who felt under him. He threw some strong punches before the police drag him away and took the guy.

“We’ll take it from here.” Said one of the police.

The guy just looked away when the police hand cuffed him and pulled him out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter