two

La Douleur Exquise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin was in the middle of explaining about her client’s wishes to Mr. Byun when suddenly she heard a knock from the door, followed by Hani, Chaerin’s assistant, peeping from the door.

“Sorry, Miss. There’s a call from Mister Lee Seungri, he said it was an emergency.” Hani said.

Chaerin frowned and then turned toward Mr. Byun, "Excuse me for a minute." Chaerin then exited the meeting room to get to Hani’s booth to pick up the phone. “Ri, I’m going to murder you if It’s not an emergency.” Chaerin said as soon as she picked up the phone.

Chaerin could hear Seungri's laughing, “I’m sorry, Barbie! I have a house warming party tonight, make sure to stop by cause Seunghyun will be there. Okay?”

Chaerin sighed, “Okay… Okay! Are you done? I’m in the middle of my meeting for god sake.”

Seungri laughed again, “Love you, Barb!”

Chaerin shook her head as she walked back into the meeting room.

Precisely at seven in the evening, Chaerin finished the meeting. After the meeting ended, Chaerin back to her office to change her clothes. There is no way she’ll show up at a party with a pair of boring blazer like this.

Because she always works until late, Chaerin always put some extra clothes inside her drawer. She changed her blazer suits into stripes turtleneck long-sleeved bodycon dress and some booties. After putting on her red lipstick she turned off her office light and walked outside.

“Hani, send me my schedule for this Monday. And please tell someone to check on my heater, I don’t think it works.” Chaerin said while wearing her coat and her scarf.

Hani nodded, “Have a good night, Miss.”

"You too, dont work too late." Chaerin smiled before leaving her office

Chaerin parked her car in the parking lot of Seungri's apartement bulding. She saw the mirror once again before getting out of her car, jogged toward the lobby.

“Seoul why so cold… why so cold…” She muttered as she repeatedly punched the elevator button. Chaerin sighed as she felt the warm air inside the elevator.

“Hey Barbie!” Seungri greeted her with a big smile as he opened the door of his apartment.

"Geez ... Are you drunk already?" Chaerin grunted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter