four

La Douleur Exquise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Chaerin, known for her long blonde hair and her signature cat-eye. She considered being lucky on everything she did, except love. Her loves life never been smooth. Her first boyfriend turned out to be gay, then she caught her second boyfriend was making out with another girl during lunch break, and the list goes on. Until her last boyfriend, suddenly dumped her at the street in the middle of the night and left her all alone. She had no choice but to call her one and only best friend whom she surely knows still woke up at that hour, Seungri.

“Ri, are you busy?” she asked on the phone, that night.

She could hear Seungri’s heavy breath, “I’m in the middle of my session, what’s up Barbie?”

“Eeewww disgusting! Never mind…” she said, putting her phone back to her bag when suddenly the thing rang.

“I told you never mind…” she said.

“What happen? Where are you?” Seungri asked.

Chaerin sighed, “I’m in the middle of Gangnam Street, I have no idea where I am. Kris dumped me and left me here.”

“Calm down, okay? Send me your location on the GPS, I’ll pick you up. Don’t cry.” Seungri said.

“I never cry, you idiot.” Chaerin said before hung up her phone.

Chaerin sat inside a 24 hours convenient store with a box of chocolate milk in front of her. She took a gulp on her milk when suddenly she heard the door opened, she turned around and found Seungri standing there. He had no idea how glad she was seeing him that night. And that’s when she promised her self she will stop chasing for love.

But then a year later she met Seunghyun. No, it was not love at first sight. She just felt attracted towards him, every girl would feel the same. He is extremely gorgeous, extremely tall, and his extremely deep voice could make anyone fall for him. When everyone turned wild at that party, Seunghyun just sat at the couch, doing people-watch with a glass of wine one his hand. The only thing that stopped Chaerin was the girl who sat next to him. Krystal, the girl was six years younger than him, who later on dumped him after he caught her making out with her classmate, Jong in.

“So you went to the same school with Seungri?” Seunghyun asked towards Chaerin, they were having a coffee break tog

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter