six

La Douleur Exquise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Spill it!” Bom, a girl with long back hair who sat in front of Chaerin, suddenly said.

Chaerin looked up with a furrowed eyebrow, confused.

“You’ve been acting weird since Monday. You didn’t drink your coffee, you didn’t read the new case that Mr. Mark gave us yesterday, and you didn’t even talk since we got here. What happen?” Bom asked while stirring her orange juice.

Chaerin sighed, placing back her chopstick on the table.

“Oh come on, we’ve been friend since junior high. What is it, Chae?” Bom asked her.

“You know Seungri right?” Chaerin finally said.

Bom rolled her eyes, “Are you really that distracted, Chae? We’re in the same high school…”

Chaerin snorted, “Oh right… He asked me to marry him.”

“What?! That womanizer jerk asked you to marry him? Did he even serious about that?” Bom stopped stirring her drink.

Chaerin shrugged, “I don’t know, he didn’t call since last week. He seemed very serious though, but you know Seungri right? He never serious about everything.”

Bom shook her head followed with her point finger, “Na’ah… he’s always been serious when it comes to you, Chae.”

“What do you mean?” Chaerin asked.

“He only serious when he’s with you. Remember when you’re the only one who could make him stop smoking? Like he really did stop smoking. And he only talk serious things with you, he never even talked about marriage or his parents with us, not even to Youngbae.” Bom explained.

Chaerin sighed, “You’re not helping, Bom. What should I do now? And you know what make things worst? I left, after his ‘so called proposal’, I left with Seunghyun.”

“Wait up girl… who in the world is Seunghyun?” Bom asked.

Chaerin laughed, “So weeks ago, Seungri tried to set me up with his friend. His name is Seunghyun, so handsome. A little bit weird, but handsome.”

“He even tried to set you up? That friend of yours is really something.” Chaerin sighed.

She’s been so destructed since the last time she saw Seungri. And the worst part is, Seungri didn’t even bother to call her.

“Okay… I can’t see you like this. Let’s go to a club tonight, I’ll invite Dara and Minzy.” Bom said, slapping the table.

“Don’t invite Dara, she’ll bring Jiyong and there’ll be Seungri. I don’t think I’m ready to see him.” Chaerin said.

“No…no…no… It doesn’t matter if he’s there, tonight we’re just going to party. You can drink as much as you want, dance as long as you like. I’ll pick you up at eleven, okay? Okay!” Bom said with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

When Chaerin hopped inside Bom’s car, Minzy and Dara already sat inside. They waved excitedly towards Chaerin. Minzy was Bom and Chaerin’s junior in college and now she’s working in the same law firm as Bom and Chaerin. And for Dara, since Chaerin, Bom , and Minzy helped her company, they started to spent time together.

Since Jiyong went to business trip in Singapore so Dara said that he wont be c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter