three

La Douleur Exquise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yo, Ri! Over here…” Youngbae shouted, raising his hand toward Seungri who just walked in to the café.

Seungri grinned to his friend. Youngbae, still don’t know where to shout or not.

“I ordered Ice tea for you since you don’t drink coffee.” Youngbae said, pointing at the plastic glass in front of him.

“It’s not I don’t drink coffee, I just cant stand caffeine.” Seungri said, sipping his drink. “Thanks, by the way. So what do you want?”

“Hyunbae is off for his business trip till next year, I was so pissed cause he promised to be my Best Man. So I’m here to ask you, whether or not you want to be my best man…” Youngbae explained.

Seungri laughed, “Woww… Me? Your best man? Of course I will! But just me?”

Youngbae nodded, “Ji and Dara already help me on planning my wedding. Seunghyun, he helped me to design my house. And Daesung, I’m using his catering on my wedding day. So now, it’s your turn to help me.”

“My pleasure dude… Well, I need to run. I have a groceries shopping appointment with Chaerin.” Seungri sipped the rest of his drink.

“Oh, about Chaerin. Does she have something going on with Seunghyun?” Youngbae asked.

Seungri nodded happily, “I set them up. They’re perfect, right?”

“You sure? You’ve a huge crush on Chearin, why suddenly set her up with Seunghyun?”

Seungri choked on his tea, “Dude! I was, and it was four years ago! I’m over her…” Seungri rolled his eyes.

Youngbae laughed, “Chill… But she’s the reason why you keep playing with all of those girls, right? Because no girl can compare her, right?”

“Dude! Seriously? That is not the reason. I don’t like her in that way anymore. Geez… Don’t say anything to Seunghyun, okay? You’re the only one who knows about that.” Seungri said.

Youngbae raised his hands, “Okay… Okay…”

Seungri snorted, taking his leave.

 

Six years ago, at the last year of his high school, Seungri fell head over heels towards a girl who sat next to him during chemistry class. That was Chaerin. He never met her before, they never been in the same class, well… maybe they had. But Seungri never realized that his school had a girl as pretty as Chaerin. Not like the other girl who have big smile plastered on their face, Chaerin kept her poker face. But that one time when Seungri saw he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter