one

La Douleur Exquise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“That is it! I don’t care anymore! Lets just sign the divorce paper and leave me alone!” Woman before Chaerin shouted, pointing man sitting next to Chaerin.

“Fine! But I’ll make sure you wont get any cent from my money! Cheating !” The man shouted back.

“What did you said? Cheating ? Please, you think I didn’t know what happen between you and your freaking secretary?” the woman shouted again.

Chaerin sighed, then stood “Excuse me, I’m sorry. But if you guys already agreed to sign the divorce paper, I don’t think we have anything to talk about anymore. Me and Mr. Byun will take care of everything from here.” Chaerin said with a forced smile.

“Yes, Ms. Chaerin is right. Lets end the meeting here.” Baekhyun said as he stood up from his seat.

The woman smoothed her blouse before slinging her Hermes bag and walked out of the meeting room followed by "ex" of her husband.

Baekhyun sighed then said, “I’ll talk to my client about everything and we’ll discuss it later. Okay?” he said.

Chaerin nodded before shaking Baekhyun’s hands and out of the meeting room.

It's been a long day for her. She attended two trial verdicts and the meeting with her client. Hours in her left hand showed nine o'clock the night when she got in front of her house. She kicked her seven centimeters pump heels. Then threw herself on the sofa. She has not had time to take off her blazer when suddenly her doorbell rang. “Barbie! Open the door!” She can be heard shouting from outside.

Chaerin snorted before opening the door of her house and found Seungri was standing in front of the door with bruises on his right eye and in some parts of the face. Seungri smiled, holding up two pizzas in front of Chaerin.

“Loose again, Ri?” Chaerin asked, letting Seungri in.

Seungri turned aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter