five

La Douleur Exquise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on, Chae…” Seungri shouted from outside the gate of Chaerin's house.

Chaerin just stared at him from the kitchen window.

It’s been three days since Chaerin decided to gave Seungri a silent treatment. And the boy has been trying so hard to make her stop. Seungri called her every hour since yesterday, but Chaerin didn’t even bother to pick them up. Then he decided to come to her house, but Chaerin just stayed inside letting her friend stood outside her house in winter weather. It’s almost four hours since Seungri arrived and he still stood outside with his jacket zipped tightly and a huge scarf wrapped around his neck, almost covering half of his face. He punched the doorbell, for a nth times.

Chaerin opened her kitchen window, glaring towards Seungri.

“Please, Chae. Just let me in! It’s so cold, I think I’m going to die in a minute.” Seungri shouted.

“I told you to go home hours ago. You’re the one who decided to stay! Your lost!” she shouted before slamming her kitchen window.

Seungri sighed. He called Youngbae yesterday, told him about his situation with Chaerin but the guy only said, “Its only silent treatment, you’re not gonna die. Let her calm her self first, she’ll talk to you again.” Not helping.

Okay, maybe it is just a silent treatment, but for Seungri not talking to Chaerin is like a torture. This morning he didn’t even know what to buy at the grocery store for his weekly groceries shopping, Chaerin always the one who picked the stuffs for him. He needs her. Seungri shivered, punching the doorbell again.He couldn’t feel his finger this time. “Chae!” he shouted.

The front door opened, Haerin, Chaerin’s sister walked out of the house.

“Oh h-hey… h-haerin.” Seungri said.

“Oh my God, you’re blue! Hhh… she’s going to kill me if I bring you inside.” She frowned.

Suddenly a smile formed on her face, “Aha… you can stay in front of the door, it’s warmer than here. I’ll get going… Fighting!” Haerin said while opening the gate for Seungri and let him go inside.

Seungri knocked on the door.

There’s a long paused until the door opened. “Come in.” She said, with a cold tone.

Seungri smiled then hugged Chaerin, “Oh my god! I thought I’m going to die…”

“Get off me, you *sshole!” Chaerin pushed Seungri.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter