Let Me Out...

The Haunting Shadow Pt. 2 (BTSXSKE48)

Hoseok & Heaven were driving home silently, Until Heaven finally broke the silence with a bold question… 

 
 

Hoseok I don’t understand what that visit did..” 

 
 

Hoseok looked over for a minute and glared at her until finally speaking. 

 
 

“What..?” 

 
 

“You heard me!” 

 
 

“Okay..Heaven listen! We did this to get information! This is not about you! This is about Jurina! Churi! Rena! Airi! This has nothing to do with you and your opinion Heaven!” 

 
 

“Okay then..Pull over and let me out the car…” Heaven said with her arms folded, anger in her eyes. 

 
 

“What..? Why?” 

 
 

“HOSEOK JUST LET ME OUT!!” 

 
 

“.......” Hoseok stayed silent and pulled over...Heaven opened the door and got out of the car. Heaven began walking as Hoseok followed by trying to get her back in the car out of guilt.  

 
 

“Heaven please..Baby I didn’t mean it! Please just get back in the car jagi~” 

 
 

“No Hoseok..Your just saying that because you feel guilty..I know how to get home and I’m fine walking there..” 

 
 

Then suddenly...Hoseok stopped the car and got out. 

 
 

“Please Baby..I didn’t mean what I said...I was really stupid to say that to you and I’m so so sooo very sorry jagi..Please forgive me..I just can’t live without you…” 

 
 

“Fine…” Heaven said while tears started flowing down her face softly. Hoseok pulled her in as her head rested on his chest. He pulled back and kissed her passionately while leading her back to the car.