The Present,The Discovery,The Anger,The Horror,And The Mystery.....

The Haunting Shadow Pt. 2 (BTSXSKE48)

Time Skip (Present Time)

Once J-Hope finished walked Nao home,She handed him his jacket back,And they said good night.

 

“Night Hoseok~ I’ll See You Later.”

 

“Good-Night Nao~” Hoseok said while walking away and making his way home. When he got there he unlocked the door and walked inside. When Jimin heard Hoseok walked in he ran out of his room to talk to him.

 

“Hey Hoseok,How’s Your New Girlfriend Nao?”

 

“Jimin! She isn’t my girlfriend Okay!!”

 

“Well Tell That To Hev Then..”

 

“You Better Not Say A Thing To Heaven!”

 

“Ugh Fine...I Won’t Just Stop Yelling!!”

 

“Ugh….Whatever..” Hoseok mumbles while walking out of the room. He heads to his room and sits down on his bed to text Hev.

 

Hoseok: “Hi Jagi~ How Are You?”

 

Heaven: “Hi Oppa~ I’m Good,You?”

 

Hoseok: “Fine~ I just got done visiting Churi at the hospital.”

 

Heaven: “How is she doing? Is she Okay?”

 

Hoseok: “Yeah She’s Okay”

 

Heaven: “Okay~ Tell Her I Said Hi And I Hope She Gets Better Soon~”

 

Hoseok: “Arasso I will~”

 

Heaven: “Thanks~ But Hoseok…”

 

Hoseok: “Hm?”

 

Heaven: “Hoseok I Missss Youuuu~~ Can I Come Over? ^_^”

 

Hoseok: “Sure Baby~”

 

Heaven: “Okay I’ll Be There Soon~~ <333”


Hoseok: “Okay,See You Soon <33”  Hoseok Texted Back. Then,After 30 Minutes Heaven was there,She made her way up the stairs to Hoseok,And Jimin's apartment and she knocked lightly on the door. Jimin rushed over to the door and opened it.

"Hi Heaven!!!"

"Uhh.....Hi...Jimin-Oppa Have You Been Eating Alot Of Sugar..?"

"No....Why?"

"You Seem More...Hyper" Heaven says while slowly cupping his face and examining him.

"Well....I'm Not On Any Sugar...Can You Let Me Go Though...?"

"Mmm....Okay" Heaven slowly says. Then,Suddenly Hoseok walks into the room and Heaven runs over to hug him. When she looked up to Hoseok he looked different...Sad and Guilty to get into details. Her smile immediately dropped as she began looking up at him. He was tearing up....He was balling his eyes out right in front of her. She quickly pulled away and grabbed some tissues while sitting him down to ask what was wrong. 

"Hobi.....Are You Okay..?"

"N-No I Feel.....Guilty....And I'm Ashamed"

"What...? Why..?"

"I-I....I..."

"What Is It Hoseok...?"

"HEAVEN I'M SO SORRY!!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME.....PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!"

"Baby Stop Yelling....What Did You Do..?"

"I-I Cheated...."

"What?! HOSEOK HOW COULD YOU?"

"I Bumped Into Nao At The Hospital....We visited Churi...And I walked her home.....And she was cold so I let her wear my jacket until we got there and when I came home Jimin accused her of being my girlfriend and now I feel guilty....." Hoseok said while tears ran down in his face.

"Hoseok...That's not cheating.....That's not even anything....It was just kindness Hoseok....Did you think I was going to get mad or something..?"

"Yes..."

"Well..Oppa I'm not mad just calm down...And remember I love you~"

"Okay..." Hoseok said while she pulled him in to cuddle. Next,The Two spent the rest of the night watching TV,Talking and cuddling.