What It Used To Be...

The Haunting Shadow Pt. 2 (BTSXSKE48)

Michael, Churi, Hoseok and Heaven continued talking in the lounge about the situation between Jurina and Rena. The conversation quickly turned to the breakup between the two girls.

 

“It was… really emotional when I first saw Rena in that state… Later on, I regretted breaking up with Airin….”

 

“Wait… So you weren’t with Michael from the start?”

 

“No… I was with Airi from the start, until Nao took me in…”

 

Flashback

 

“Hey, Churi…”

 

“E-Eh? What is it, Airin?”

 

“What would it be like if we were more than just friends?”

 

“W-What..?”

 

“Like, what would it be like, if we were best friends…?”

 

“I don’t know…”

 

“Akane…. I’ve always felt like I’ve betrayed you…. I never deserved to be your friend… Honestly, I never deserved to live...” Airi took in the pain and suffering inside her mind, she had stared intently at Akane before quickly closing her eyes, in deep emotion,

“In the back of my mind, this doesn’t feel right. That I have a feeling that I know you were jealous at Rena, that you wanted my attention.”

 

“Airi, you know I never wanted your attention, I just wanted to be friends with you…”

 

“....Well Churi, I must go for now..It’s getting late..”

 

“Okay ..I’ll see you tomorrow, Airi.”

 

Flashback end

 

“I-I… I never wanted her to get hurt…” Churi was on the verge of tears, not wanting to reminisce the negative memories, “Now, I just want a way to apologise for what I have done to her…”

 

“It’s okay Churi just calm down Michael said while holding her close to prevent anymore tears.

 

“Me and Heaven are gonna go..”

 

“Okay...Thank you for addressing us on this~ Have a good day~”


“You too~” Hoseok said while walking with Heaven out the door.