Only The Beginning......

The Haunting Shadow Pt. 2 (BTSXSKE48)

It was under a year since the incident. Furuhata Nao was walking through the road to go to the hospital to visit Takayanagi Akane when she had coincidentally bumped into J-Hope. It seemed like a bittersweet reunion.

 

“Ah~ Hoseok-kun~ Ohayo gozaimasu~”

 

“Hello~” Hoseok replied while giving Nao a hug, “How has life been?”

 

“It’s been good~ Just visiting Churi-tan as per usual~”

 

“Ah~”

 

“Do you want to come with me?” Nao asks.

 

“Sure~” J-Hope replies.

 

The two enter the room to see Michael & Churi in the hospital room.

 

“Oh~ Hello Hoseok~” Churi says.

 

“Hello to you too, Akane-chan. It’s been awhile, huh?”

 

“Un~ Hisashiburi~” Churi says.

 

“Thank You~” J-Hope replies.

 

Nao, Churi, Michael and J-Hope all had fun talking, while on the other hand Airi was plotting her way out of prison, without anybody else knowing. She has been planning her way out of prison after a few weeks in jail and today was the day she was gonna strike and leave. Her plan was to use her prison-made knife and cut her way through the walls and sewers til’ she reached freedom.  

 

“This is perfect~” Airi said while staring at her plan.

 

“Stop talking to yourself Furukawa!” The Officer said while walking by the prison cells.

 

“Argh…” Airi replies, “Once I’m out, I will definitely have my revenge, especially on you, Akane-chan~”


After a few hours it was night time exactly 22:00 P.M. That’s when Airi was ready to strike........But This Was Only The Beginning.....