Tired

Love

I was woken up rudely by my stepmother who yelled at me, telling me to get up. I looked over to my phone, it's only 8 am. "It's still so early and I don't have school today, why are you waking me up?" I was tempted to throw a pillow at her but decided not to.

"Since we have a vacation, we've decided to go camping for three days with the whole family. Now, get ready to leave in an hour or two, you can call Yoongi because I assume you don't really want to come." She said with her annoying voice.

"Why do I have to come if you know I don't want to?"

"It's a family meeting, you're part of the family. Deal with it." She left the room and slammed the door loudly behind her. I groaned and grabbed my phone, dialing Yoongi's number quickly. It took a few rings but eventually he answered.

"Hey Jungkoook," he said with a tired and raspy voice, "do you need something? Why are you calling so early in the morning?"

I can't deny his morning voice was pretty attractive, it took me a few moments to adjust to it. "Um, well, my so pleasant family decided to go camping for three days and in no way I want to go but I'm forced to."

"Oh no, are you by any chance asking me to come along?" Damn, his voice is just...

"You don't want to?"

"Not that I don't want to but I have a lot of work to finish today. Music never rests and so do I." He always says things like that as an excuse to when he's lazy.

"Come on, hyung! Please? I beg you! Three days with them! I'll cry, I'll cut my wrists with a plastic knife, I'll jump off a cliff!" He laughed and I could imagine his sweet smile.

"I'm really sorry Jungkookie, I can't." I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I'll just... die alone."

"That's the spirit! Bye Jungkook." He hung up on me. That's plain rude.

Whatever. I got up and brushed my teeth. Now I should probably put some clothes and other stuff in bag for this lovely trip... I grabbed mostly sweatpants and T-shirts. Three boxers and socks too. I was done with everything after about half an hour. I still have free time. As I was lying on the bed, I thought to myself how I'm going to survive that . Maybe I could text Jimin... No, wait, no, don't think about it. I can't ask him for such a huge favor, he's most likely sleeping too. But still... Just... one phone call... He doesn't live far away and we get along well, though three days with him might drive me crazy, and I don't know if it's good or bad. I gathered some courage, grabbed my phone and called him. As soon as it phoned, I got nervous and wanted to hang up but he answered.

"Jungkookie! Why are you calling now? Do you need something?" He was panting and I was wondering what he was doing.

"Eh, yeah, um, but why are you panting so hard?" It sounds really inappropriate. No. Don't go there Jungkook.

"Oh, I'm doing my regular morning workout." No wonder he's so muscular. "So," I could hear him smiling through the phone, "what did you need?"

"W-well, it's just that... I-I, em..." Come on Jungkook, those are only words! You can say them!

"You're not asking me out on a date, right?" He teased.

"W-what? No, never!"

"Never? Ouch, that hurts. I'm only joking," he laughed. "But really, what did you want?"

I can do it. "S-since we have a vacation now, my family decided to go camping and they don't care about the fact that I don't want come along. I wanted to ask Yoongi to join us but he said he's busy so I was wondering if you'd want to come with us instead." I almost sighed in relief for being able to speak until he talked.

"So you're calling me just because Yoongi couldn't come? What, am I something like a second option to you since you don't feel like being alone?"

My eyes widened in shock, "n-no, it's nothing like that! I called Yoongi because I don't mind bothering him since we know each other for a long time. I-I didn't want to bother you, I didn't even know if you're awake but it's not like you're a second option, you never are. At least not to me..." There was a long silence and I was worried. "Jimin?" I said, hoping that he isn't mad at me.

"Sorry, I had to arrange a bag with clothes and it took a while."

"A bag for what?"

"For the three days of camping, silly," he said with his usual cheerful voice.

"Does that mean you're coming?" A smile was spreading on my face.

"Yeah, I'll just take a ten minutes shower since I'm sweaty but after that, I'll come over to your house." I was so happy.

"Okay! Shower and everything, yeah, I'm going to shut up so you can do what you need, bye hyung!" I hung up quickly before he could change his mind. I rustled on the bed and smiled happily when my phone beeped. I got a new message.


From:Yoongi My Idiot

Sorry I can't come, please don't die alone

sent at:08:47


I should probably tell him that Jimin is coming too so that he won't be worried about me dying of boredom.


To:Yoongi My Idiot

Don't worry about that, Jimin is coming too so it's not that bad

sent at:08:50


He replied me so fast that I didn't even have time to lock my screen.


From:Yoongi My Idiot

Wait, Jimin is coming with you?

sent at:08:51


Isn't it what I just said? It's unusual for him to repeat things he already knows.


To:Yoongi My Idiot

Obviously, that's what I said
I'm still sad you're not coming because I miss you but at least I won't be alone

sent at:08:53


After that, I didn't get any new messages so I guess he went to do his work or something like that. I heard someone ringing the bell and assumed it was Jimin, I got up from my bed, "I'll get it!" I yelled as I ran to the door and opened it. "Hey," I said shyly, it was a bit awkward because last night we slow danced and he carried me home.

He opened his mouth to talk but my stepmother cut him off with her words, "Yoongi, why did you ring the bell? You have a key." She looked at him again, "wait, you're not Yoongi."

He laughed politely and smiled, "no, I'm not. I don't think I've properly introdouced myself," he bowed down, "my name is Park Jimin."

"Oh I remember you. When Jungkook had some friends over, you were one of them, right?" He nodded and she put her hand on his shoulder, "I never imagined Jungkook will bring his boyfriend with us for camping. Listen, I know you're teens and all but I'd really apprciate it if you won't be loud at night."

My whole face reddened while Jimin laughed sweetly, "I think you've misunderstood, we're not dating."

"Really? But aren't you the one who went to the pool with him and even convinced him to go to a club? You gave him a piggyback ride home and he kissed your cheek and everything. Even though he's 16, he didn't invite you in to make it up to you for the struggle, how rude, am I right?" How does she even know those things? Was she spying on me?

"Okay," I groaned, "that's enough." I grabbed Jimin's arm and dragged him away. "I am so sorry," I mumbled when we arrived to my room.

"No it's okay," he sat on the bed, "Hoseok, who is like family to me, thought we're dating and embarrassed me. Now, your stepmother thought we're dating embarrassed you so I guess you can say we're even." Yes except family members don't kiss other family members with their tongue.

"I guess you're right," I saw him lifting a page from the floor but before he could read it, I snatched it from his hands.

"Sorry," he showed his breathtaking smile again, "I didn't know it's personal."

"It's not personal but it's the song I'm working on and I prefer you to read it when it's done and perfect."

"Every song you write is perfect regardless of the fact if it's done or not, I admire the way you write." I blushed madly, his compliments hit me harder than Yoongi's. I sat next to him and handed him the page, I heard him chuckling. "I don't mind reading it after you're done if you feel more confident in your writing that way."

I shook my head, "i-it's okay, you can read it if you want." Suddenly, I felt his hand lifting my chin, "w-what?" I asked when he leaned closer.

"You have an eyelash on your cheek," he blew on it and it fell but he still didn't let go, his gaze was so intense and my heart was beating too fast.

"Jungkookie!" Yoongi's familiar voice said as he slammed the door open. He smiled at me and glared at Jimin, who let go of me. "I've decided to join you."

"Hyung, I thought you said you can't come along." I got up and hugged him.

"Yes but it's a vacation and how can I give up on three days with you, Jungkookie?" I laughed again at his cheesiness. And I thought music never rests. "I don't think we really talked," Yoongi said as he walked over to Jimin, "I'm Min Yoongi, nice to meet you." He says nice but he looks kinda... pissed?

"Nice to meet you too," Jimin's words sounded like they were filled with poison. "I'm Park Jimin."

"Okay boys, let's go!" My stepmother yelled and as soon as we got out, I knew it's going to be some long three days.


"I'm sitting next to Jungkook," Yoongi simply said on our way to the car.

Jimin smiled a bittersweet smile, "no, I think you're wrong, I'm sitting next to him."

Yoongi's laugh was super creepy, "you're really funny, no wonder Jungkook likes being friends with you." His eyes were sharp and scary, "that still doesn't change the fact that I'm sitting next to him."

"No, I am." Jimin raised his voice.

"I am." Yoongi was even louder.

"I am." I was starting to get annoyed because of their immature behavior.

"You're wrong, I a-"

"You two idiots can please shut up? I can just sit in the middle! Geez, what a meaningless fight. You two have a car too, you know that there are three seats in the back!" I yelled at them and walked faster. I opened the car door and waited for one of them to come in, they shared a glare before I glared at them. They both sighed, Yoongi got in first, I got in second and Jimin got in last. Finally, some peace. I closed my eyes and plugged one earphone, just in case someone talks to me.

"Kookie, do you want to rest on my shoulder?" Jimin asked and smiled at me. I smiled back and was about to accept the offer when Yoongi grabbed my head and pulled me down on his shoulder. "What the hell? What do you think you're doing?" Jimin angrily said.

"I'm letting Jungkookie rest on my shoulder."

"I offered it to him first!"

"Actions are better than words." Yoongi smirked to himself and I sighed. Before I could even begin of thinking to relax, Jimin grabbed my head and placed it on his shoulder. Yoongi groaned in annoyance. "What are you doing?" He moved my head to him again.

"Actions." Was Jimin's answer before he moved my head again.

"You little-"

"Shut up!" I said and sat up straight in my seat. "I'll just lean on the back of my chair just please, stop moving me before I throw up." I plugged both of my earphones this time to ignore them. This is a nightmare. Why aren't they getting along? I get along with both of them, shouldn't they get along too? The saddsest part is that we're driving to a forest that is about two hours away. I think I'll jump out of the car. I was thinking about what to do that doesn't include talking to them and decided to text Taehyung. It sounds weird but me and him get along pretty well.


To:Taehyungie

Hey, are you awake? Sorry to bother you so early in the morning but I'm kinda stuck between two idiots and I need someone to talk to, do you mind?

sent at:09:23


After about a minute my phone rang and I answered happily. "Hey, I'm not bothering you, right?" As soon as I talked, both Yoongi and Jimin stared at me but I ignored it.

"No, never. Thanks to you, I had the night of my life with Hoseok." His voice was quiet.

"You're half whispering, are you still tired?"

"It's nothing like that, Hoseok is just sleeping right now so I don't want to wake him up." I heard him giggling, "H-hoseok stop that, I'm on the phone."

"What, you're talking to other guys while I'm here, on your bed? Oh, you're so bad." I heard Hoseok saying. After that, all I heard was muffled noises that I most definitely didn't want to hear. I was about to hang up when I heard Taehyung's voice again. "Sorry," he said shyly, "Hoseok can get too playful, do you still want to talk?"

"Yeah sure," If it wasn't for the glaring competition happening between Jimin and Yoongi, I would've hung up but since I'm stuck with them for about two hours, I don't have much of a choice.

"It sounds like you're inside of a car."

"I am, my family decided that it's a great idea to go camping and now I have to tolerate a two hours drive. Jimin and Yoongi are with me though." When I said their names, they both smiled at me, making me blush.

"Both of them? Woah, that must be hard on you."

"You have no idea," I laughed, "can you imagine? It's just so loud."

"They're kinda quiet now though."

"It's because they don't really... get along."

"Really? I thought they'd totally will. Then again, they're both head over heels for you so I guess it's hard for them."

"What do you mean?" My face was starting to become redder.

"Don't pretend like you don't notice," I could hear the teasing tone.

"I really don't know what you're talking about..." Is it hot in here or is it just me?

"So you're that oblivious, huh? Or maybe you choose to ignore it because you don't want to mess things up." This time he sounded more serious.

"I..." What is he saying...

"Never mind then," He breathed into the phone. "I really have to go now, Hoseok is really annoying," I smiled when I heard the affection in his voice. "By-ah!"

I hung up and stared at my phone. My whole face was red. "Are you okay? You look really red." Jimin said, but didn't make any move to touch me.

"Yeah, I'm just... a bit tired." I sighed and closed my eyes. "Can I just sleep on your shoulder?" I asked, "I mean, without you two fighting." Jimin nodded and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Jungkook, can I put my head on your shoulder then? I'm really tired too," Yoongi said and I nodded. He wrapped his hands around me and placed his head gently on my shoulder. Both of them had a different scent, but it was so good. If I thought they smelled good alone then when you mix them it's much better. The scent is so strong, it's making my eyes shut.


The car stopped when we arrived to that goddamn forest. We were told to get out and we did, somehow. Yoongi grabbed my left arm and pulled me towards him. "Come on Jungkookie, let's go and set up the tents."

"No," Jimin said and grabbed my right arm, "let's go help with the food."

"Tent."

"Food."

"Tent!"

"Food!"

"Te-"

"Oh my god, please stop." I said and released my hands from their grip. "You two have been annoying me ever since this morning so either you learn how to get along or don't talk to me. Am I clear?" Both of them nodded. "Good, now you two set up the tents and I'll help my family with the food."

"But-" I put my hands on their mouthes. "Shhh, I don't want to hear, just do as you're told." I said and walked towards the different direction, where the grill was. I bent down and helped with the meat. After about 15 minutes, Jimin and Yoongi came to my direction while laughing and hugging each other. I smiled at the sight. Finally, something positive. "I see you two made up."

"Yeah, I don't even know why we were fighting." Yoongi said with a heartfelt smile.

"Agreed! Your friend is really cool, Jungkook."

"I'm glad to see you two getting along, you're like my big brothers so it's important to me." They both fell to their knees dramatically and mumbled something that sounded like 'brotherzoned' but I wasn't really sure. "Do you want to eat?" They both jumped excitedly, another thing they have in common. I wasn't hungry at all but when Yoongi came up to me and offered to feed me I couldn't say no. I opened my mouth and he fed me with a piece of grilled meat.

"How's that?" He asked while smiling at me and offering me more.

"It's good but I'm not that hungry, thanks for the offer though." I sat on a bench somewhere slightly far away. Jimin sat next to me but didn't say anything for a while, just smiled.

"Jungkook?" The way he says my name gets me so overwhelmed. I hummed in reply. "Can I return you the kiss you gave me?"

I widened my eyes and looked at him, "h-huh? what kiss?"

He laughed. "The one you gave me on my cheek yesterday."

I blushed a bit, "Do you not want it that you want to return it?"

"It's nothing like that... More like, I want to return the favor." Oh. I didn't know what to say so I just nodded. He leaned in, making me feel dizzy again, and moved my bangs from my forehead and kissed it. He got up and went back to the rest of my family, leaving me completely flustered behind. After that, I remembered my old conversation with Yoongi. When I was younger, he used to kiss my forehead all the time so once I asked him what it means. 'You're still a kid so I guess you don't know but a kiss on the forehead expresses adoration and it is a promise to love, care, and protect someone physically.' I wonder if that's what it really means. I got up and joined everybody else. I walked up behind Yoongi and hugged him, burying my face in his shoulder.

"Jungkookie, what are you doing?" He asked, but didn't move.

"Nothing, can I stay like this for a while?" He didn't answer but I felt him nod. He and Jimin talked about music, clothes and other stuff. I stopped listening.

"Why won't you join our conversation, Jungkook?" Jimin said. I lifted my head and placed it tiredly on Yoongi's shoulder. I finally noticed the look in his eyes, he looked annoyed, in a way. I let go of Yoongi and smiled.

"It's okay, you two talk, I'm going to listen to music in the tent." I said.

"Oh I'll come with you, I have books I want to read." Jimin smiled and followed me.

"I have lyrics to write and I need quiet so..." Yoongi said and followed too. I opened one of the tents, it had a pretty big inflatable mattress. I sat in the middle to prevent any arguements and plugged my earphones in. Jimin sat to my right and Yoongi to my left. Yoongi was writing something and Jimin was reading something that looked familiar.

"Oh, you're reading Good Omens? It's one of my favorite books!" I said and looked at Jimin who smiled.

"I've already read it but it's really good so I'm rereading it."

"I agree, it's really sarcastic and humorous, my kind of book."

"Couldn't agree with you any more. It's great, such a shame one of the authors died. He was an incredible writer."

"It's always sad when people die," I said and put my head on his shoulder. "Can I read it with you?"

"Sure, but give me one earphone so that we'll be even." I laughed and handed him one. Hot Summer was the next song that played. "I didn't know you like this kind of songs."

"What's wrong with them? I think they're cute and fun."

"Nothing's wrong with those songs, I like them too." He laughed and moved to the next page of the book.

"Do you guys want to play a game?" Yoongi suddenly said and I nodded, "Let's play Never Have I Ever."

"Isn't it a drinking game?" Jimin said. "I mean, not that I've played it or something." Not suspicous at all.

"There are a few versions, one of them is a drinking game, though Jungkook is underage so that is out of question. The different kind is Ten Fingers, all the players hold up all ten of their fingers, the first player then says something that he has never done, such as 'I have never...eaten lemon meringue pie,' then, all of the players who have eaten lemon meringue pie put down one of their fingers, we play until someone is out of fingers and he gets a dare."

"That sounds fun but aren't ten fingers too much?" I said, "Let's play with five fingers instead." They both agreed. I took my earphones out of mine and Jimin's ear, then we sat in a small circle.

"Who wants to start?" Yoongi asked and Jimin raised his hand.

"I will," we all held one hand in the air. "Never have I ever read an Harry Potter book." I looked at him with shock.

"What? You're missing out!" I said and put one finger down. Yoongi didn't.

"I never read it too, it's too long and I'm lazy."

"You barbarians." I mumbled to myself. "Your turn Yoongi."

"Never have I ever sang in the shower."

"Don't lie." I said as I put another finger down, Jimin did too. "Are you serious?" Yoongi nodded. It took me a while to think of a question, "Never have I ever kissed a guy." I smiled victoriously as they both put one finger down.

"No need to be proud of that Jungkookie, you're 16 already." Yoongi scoffed.

I shrugged, "I'm not a person that can just kiss anyone."

"Yeah yeah, your turn kiddo," Yoongi said to Jimin.

"Never have I ever slept with a guy." Well that's going to a different direction. Yoongi put his finger down.

"Dammit," Yoongi mumbled. "And I thought you did it, guess I was wrong." Jimiin just smirked, "Never have I ever danced professionaly." Me and Jimin put our fingers down.

"I didn't know you dance," I smiled at Jimin. "Maybe we can do a dance together one time."

"That's a promise." Jimin had a sly smile, "Never have I ever twerked in front of people I just met." Oh my god. I put one finger down shyly and Yoongi looked at me with wide eyes.

"You did that?"

"I-it was truth or dare and well, you know..." I blushed madly.

"Now I know what dare to give you when you lose." Yoongi said with a smirk.

"Please don't," I did my best puppy eyes but Yoongi still had a smirk on his stupid face. I sighed, "Never have I ever drank alcohol." Both of them groaned and put one finger down. I only had one finger left and it was Jimin's turn.

"Never have I ever fallen asleep on someone's shoulder." I sighed and took my last finger down, Yoongi took his finger down too but he still had three left. "I can't believe I lost to you. You two did like... everything."

"Yes but you're too shy to ask questions like that," Yoongi said and patted my head. "Now for your dare."

"Please don't make me dance, I'd kill myself after it."

"Don't worry, I know you don't want to." Yoongi reassured me, "Instead, I want you to sing something for us."

"Oh, well that's not so bad."

"You still didn't hear what song I chose for you." Oh crap. He handed me his phone with the lyrics opened, "Sounds familiar?"'

"Hyung, please-"

"Nope. Sing it." Yoongi laughed.

"What song did you give him?" Jimin asked and Yoongi ust shrugged. "You'll see."

I took a deep breath and started singing, "Touch my body, body, touch my body," I tried to sing it as soulfully as possible to distract myself from the embarrassing lyrics. Yoongi laughed a bit but Jimin just smiled and gazed at me, "I know you want it, come to my side, I prepared wine and sweet chocolate chocolate! My pool gets soft and sometimes warm just for you, na na na na na na," At this point, Yoongi wasn't laughing either, only looking at me. I felt a boost in my confidence and sang more passinately, trying to be a bit more ual with my voice. "Touch my body, we’ll go faster, little by little. Oh everybody, higher than the blue sky. I like this rhythm, you and I under the hot sun," I added some panting, " Baby so good I feel like paradise right now,
Baby so nice, our own summer night. Little by little, one step two step, you and I under the moonlight. My body body, Touch my body."

"Okay Jungkook, I think it's eno-" Jimin started saying but Yoongi put his hand on Jimin's mouth. "Don't listen to him Jungkookie, continue singing."

I was laughing on the inside, wasn't this dare purpose to embarrass me? Who cares, I'll just sing. "Do you like my lips or my body? Tell me honestly, here, here, here or there there there? Tell me that I’m the only one. Stop looking at me, I’m getting shy, just keep holding me, tell me you love me." Jimin covered my mouth and I looked at him dumbfounded.

"S-stop singing," Jimin said and looked at me with wide eyes. I nodded awkwardly as he moved his hand while sighing. "I'm going out for a walk." He said before leaving the tent.

"What's with him?" I asked Yoongi who just smiled.

"Who knows, but at least now I have you for myself!" He jumped on me and started tickling me.

"W-wait hyung!" I couldn't stop laughing and tears ran down on my face. His hands slid under my shirt and they felt so warm. He stopped tickling me, he just stared down at me with his hands on my stomach, leaning a bit closer. "Jungkook I-"

My stepmother opened the tent. "Can you come and help me with-oh. Never mind." She left and I was completely flustered. I can only guess what it looks like when Yoongi's hands are under my shirt and he's leaning so close to me.

Yoongi groaned in annoyance and pulled his hands away. "I'm going to take a walk too," he grumbled and went out. I stayed inside the tent alone. It's not so bad, it's finally quiet. I decided to rest and laid down on the matrress. I closed my eyes and started thinking about my phone call with Taehyung. I wonder what he meant by that. They're not head over heels for me, right? It'll be cocky and stupid of me to think they are.

"I'm back," Jimin said and laid down next to me.

"You've been out for barely two minutes."

"Excuse me? At least ten minutes passed, you were dreaming so you probably didn't notice." It's possible, I do that a lot. "What were you thinking of?"

"I don't know." I really don't so it's not a lie.

"You don't know what you were thinking about?" I nodded, "You always say things like that, remember when you said you don't know if you like someone? Is there anything you know for sure?"

"Well now I know something for sure." I looked to my side and was met with his gaze. "I don't like anyone." The look he gave me was pricelesss. I was amused. He reached a hand and touched my cheek. Usually, I would've slapped his hand away but right now, I didn't mind.

"Then if you don't like anyone," His breath was ghosting over my lips when he pulled me closer, "Do you love someone?"

"Love is a strong word." I said and he smiled, brushing away my messy hair off my face.

"You're right about that." I felt a bit brave and also reached a hand to his cheek, it was warm. I don't know why but I feel so overwhelmed suddenly, like I can't keep my eyes open, like I can't stay awake. I closed my eyes. "Are you tired?"

"No," I said in a mumbly voice, "I just like being with you so my eyes naturally close." I remember saying it to Yoongi, I wonder if it's cheating. I can't use the same sentence on different people. Honestly, I can't believe I said it to somebody else. There was silene for a while.

"You can't see it but my eyes are also closed because I like being with you too," I thought about opening my eyes and peek but decided not to.

"Is that so?" I chuckled, "Then how many fingers am I showing?"

"None, you're touching my cheek with one hand and lying down on your other hand so I'm pretty sure you're not holding your hand up. Besides, my eyes are closed, how was I supposed to know if you really did that?"

"I was testing you. Congrats, you passed the test."

"My mom will be so proud."

"You know something?" He hummed in reply, "I used to think that talking to someone with your eyes closed is weird but somehow, you make it feel comfortable. I guess weird things are normal with you."

"What else do you consider as weird? I'll make it normal for you."

"Hmm, let me think." I said and finally opened my eyes to see Jimin lying in front of me with his eyes closed and a small smile on his face. "I think eating chocolate and ketchup together is weird."

"Even I can't change that."

"You're not even going to try?" I pouted, but he didn't see.

"Nope, that sounds disgusting and I think you just want me to suffer."

"Maybe," He opened his eyes and had an eye smile. "Why are you smiling?"

"No reason, I already said I like being with you so it's only natural that I smile."

"I wonder where Yoongi disappeared to," I said and got up. Jimin made a face. He grabbed my by the arm and pulled me down on top of him, "woah!"

"Didn't anybody tell you that it's rude to talk about other guys when you're next to one?" I blushed and tried to get up but Jimin's grip on my hands was too strong. He pulled me closer to him, if possible, and kissed me.

"Jungkook, wake up!" Yoongi said and shook me.

"W-what?" I said through a tired voice. Was that a dream?

"You fell asleep while talking to Jimin so he went out and talked to me." Huh, so it was a dream. What's with me dreaming about Jimin lately?

"I see, so where is he now?" I asked as I sat up.

"He's talking to your family, they seem to really like him." Yoongi reached a hand to me and I grabbed it, slowly getting up.

"Good for him," I said and sighed.

"Is something wrong? You seem off lately."

"I'm fine, it's just that..." I really want to talk to someone about that but I wonder if Yoongi's the right person. I know I always tell him everything but still. "Never mind."

"No, tell me, I want to know so that I can help you." He looked at me with his worried expression again and tightened his grip on my hand. I sat back down and he sat next to me. "Tell me what's on your mind."

"Lately, I've been... dreaming weird dreams."

"Wet dreams?" He said in a teasing tone but then realized that it's exactly it. "Wait, seriously?"

I nodded, "not really wet dreams. One of them is, the other one was much more toned down."

"What did you dream about?" My whole face reddened after remembering it.

"I-I-I... well, I sort of... dreamt about Jimin me and kissing me." I fidgeted nervously with my fingers.

"For real? Wow, no wonder you're so awkward next to him." Yoongi laughed, "then did you have another dream about him before I woke you up?"

"Mmm," I hummed and stared down, "Though this time he just kissed me."

"And how do you feel about him?" Yoongi hugged me gently.

"I don't know." I buried my face in his chest and sniffled for some reason. "I wish I knew but I really don't."

"Hey guys," Jimin said when he walked in. "Oh, sorry to disturb your moment, I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, you weren't disturbing anything. I think I'll just... Go and eat. You two can talk or something." Way to be subtle Yoongi. Why can't they both just stay in the same room with me?

"Jimin, can I ask you something?" He sat next to me and nodded. "What did we talk about before I fell asleep?"

"You said your eyes naturally close because you enjoy being around me and not because you're tired," he laughed, "what a lie."

"It really isn't." I said and stared at the air. "I really do like being with you, I'm just mentally tired." I closed my eyes again, but didn't fall asleep. "Really, really tired..." Before I noticed, my body was moving towards the floor and I found it hard to breathe. Am I passing out? Not that it's shocking, I have anemia, but that didn't happen in a while. Maybe because I didn't eat for a long time and all of this sterss is affecting me. Who knows? Everything is dark now so I don't really care. I can faintly hear Jimin calling my name, his face is blurry but I can still see the fear in his eyes. I smiled, 'It's okay' I want to say it, but I can't. I'm not capeable of staying awake, sorry Jimin, I really am sorry. I'm just tired.