DNA

Love

I couldn't sleep, Jimin's comment made me so flustered. It's been quite long since and I already did my homework, showered and even cleaned my room. I didn't know what to do. I was listening to music but even that couldn't distract me. The worst part was being alone, if only there was someone to talk to. Maybe I can text Yoongi but what if he's working or sleeping? I don't want to bother him... But he said he doesn't mind, should I really...? Ugh, I don't know.

Suddenly, my phone made a notification sound. Did Yoongi hear my prayer? I chuckled and grabbed my phone, checking my messages.

By:unknown number

Hey, it's me, Jimin 
Um, your number was written in your notebook and I might have copied it, oops(?) Anyways, please don't get pissed off, I just can't fall asleep

sent at:00:15

For some reason, I wasn't even angry or creeped out like I should have been. I didn't have anything else to do and I was bored anyway so why not? We seem to get along nicely too. I saved his number before texting him back.

To:Stupid Jimin 

It's okay, I can't fall asleep too and I was getting really bored so might as well talk to you

sent at:00:18

I placed the phone on my chest, do I really expect him to answer me? I didn't have time to debate about it when I got another message.

From:Stupid Jimin 

Oh good, I was worried you might be creeped out a bit
I mean, I would be, unless the guy is attractive
Good thing I'm attractive, right?

sent at:00:20 

I chuckled slightly, what an idiot. It was a good idea to save him as stupid Jimin, he really is something. I can't believe he's the top student.

To:Stupid Jimin 

I am creeped out and you're not that attractive

sent at:00:21 

He is good looking, I just don't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing it. 

From:Stupid Jimin 

'Not that attractive' you say but you replied almost immediately 
Besides, I am still a bit handsome, aren't I? Don't answer that. 
How about you tell me what song you're listening to now? 

sent at:00:23 

I didn't even notice I was still listening to music until he reminded me. Now it was playing Good Boy by GD and Taeyang. 

To:Stupid Jimin 

Good Boy, how did you know I am listening to music?

sent at:00:24

 

From:Stupid Jimin 

With someone like you, it'll be weird if you won't listen to music at night
You just seem as if you'll listen to music at any chance you'll get
And hey, I love that song, I'm learning the dance too, it's fun

sent at:00:30

I laughed at his comment, he was sort of right. We continued talking about random stuff for a while before I felt sleepiness taking over me. I wanted to keep talking to him but fell asleep.

When I woke up, my phone was on the floor. It must've fell after I went to sleep. Getting up slowly, I saw it was still early. It's unusal for me to wake up at a time like this but I should use this chance to finally be on time for school. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, gotta be clean. I dressed up warmly and took my phone, a charger(since I talked to Jimin last night, I forgot to plug it back in and the battery was low) my backpack and started going to school. I didn't live that far away, a fifteen minutes walk. On my way to school, I opened my phone and saw unread messgaes. 

From:Stupid Jimin 

Yeah totally agree with you, I love that book too
Have you read the second one?

sent at:01:45 

From:Stupid Jimin 

Jungkook? 

sent at:01:56
 

From:Stupid Jimin 

I'm guessing you fell asleep? Either way, it was nice talking to you
Don't forget that I tutor you tomorrow! Well, actually it's today but you know what I mean
Good night, or maybe I should write good morning because that's when you'll read it... Never mind, good nightday, sleep and wake up well

sent at:02:04 

I slightly smiled, he's so weird sometimes. I didn't know what to answer so maybe it's better to just not say anything. I fastened my pace until I got to school, greeting the guard good morning as usual. Walking into the building, it was kind off empty because it was still early.

The hall that is usually crowdy, was now almost empty besides some kids that were playing basketball in the court. It reminds me that Yoongi really likes the game too. Personally, I hate it but I love Yoongi's smile whenever he makes a good shot. I heard someone yelling my name, sort of, the volume of the music in my earphones was so high that I wasn't sure. I kept walking until a sweaty Jimin stepped in front of me. He panted and I pulled one earphone out, staring at him. 

"W-why didn't you stop when I called your name?" He asked, still breathing hard.

"I was with my earphone so I didn't hear, sorry," I said and stared at his sweaty body, his shirt was white and well, it was sticking to his body, showing more than it's okay to show at school. 

"Wow, I feel like such an eye-candy, being checked out so bluntly like this by you, I'm so flattered." His comment made my face flush, he's so full of himself.

"I w-wasn't checking you out, I was just thinking that your outfit doesn't fit the school standards since I can see, well, too much." Not knowing where to look, I just looked somewhere behind him.

"Sure," he said and coughed awkwardly. "By the way, did you fall asleep? I was bored since you didn't answer."

"Yeah, sorry, I was just really tired and without noticing I let my body rest. Are you mad?" I didn't think he was but still, it won't hurt to ask.

"No, of course not. A princess should get her beauty sleep, that's what my friend Jin always says."

"Well he sounds hella gay," I blurted out, covering my mouth after realizing what I said.

Jimin just laughed, he had such a girly laugh. "Well, it's sort of true so yeah, not that it's bad. Me and him have that in common." 

It seems as if he wanted to check my reaction to his little 'coming out'. Though I am not oblivious, I noticed he isn't exactly the starightest ruller in the pencil case. "Count me in then," I added, maybe I am gay. 

His eyes widened, "are you serious?"

"Do I ever joke?" I spat back, making him laugh. 

"I don't know you well enough to say yes or no. Oh and about the tutoring, when do you finish today?" 

What day was today again? Oh right, Tuesday. "I finish around two or three, how about you?"

"I finish at three, if you finish at two, do you mind waiting?" I shook my head. I don't have anything to do anyway. Before I noticed, the hall was full with people who were basically staring as us, whispering stuff like 'why is that hottie talking to the creepy kid' it pissed me off. Jimin must've noticed that too since he glared at those students. 

"I'll go now, I have a lesson soon." I said before walking to my class quickly, trying to ignore their piercing looks. I hate being looked at like I'm some sort of a freak. 

As soon as the bell rang, I walked into class, sitting somewhere far away. 
'Hey, did you hear that Jungkook is friends with Jimin?' 
'What? No way! I should be nicer to him now!'

Do they not know that I can hear them? They're so stupid. I laughed on the inside, he's gay. I have more chances than them. Just thinking about it, made my face redden. I covered my face with my hands and my breathing became ragged. Why am I even thinking such things? Stupid Jungkook, stupid! I slapped my face, which made people look at me even more but somehow, I laughed it off. 

The lesson started and I couldn't focus. I kept playing with my pen, being unable to understand anything. I hate Biology so much. Faster than I thought, the lesson ended and I had literature, though it was in a different room. We all packed our books and went downstairs for our lesson. On the way, I saw Jimin. He noticed me too and flashed a smile, causing me to blush and look away. 'Just imagine' my brain said to me. 'If he was your boyfriend, he might've walked up to you and then kissed you. Your first kiss! doesn't that sound nice?' I groaned, "shut up, brain." I said, earning some weird looks. Great, not only I'm an emo loner, I'm also insane. 

I saw Jimin still smiling, it was a reassuring smile, like he didn't think I'm crazy. I smiled back a bit, as much as I could. I ran down the stairs, rushing to the lesson, I didn't want to think about Jimin anymore. 

I spent my day floating, I just couldn't concentrate. Somehow, it was already three. I need to meet up with Jimin. 

To:Stupid Jimin 

I just finished studying, are you free to tutor me now?

sent at:15:05

It didn't take him long to answer, a few sceonds, barely.

From:Stupid Jimin 

Yeah sure, let's meet in room 107, okay? 

sent at:15:05

I nodded, even though he can't see me. I walked inside the room and saw him writing something in his notebook. "Hey," I mumbled, maybe I bothered him. 

"Hey, are you ready?" I sat down when he asked me, shaking my head. 

"Nope, I want to go home but I have to study so why not get it over with?"

"Did I mention how much I like how starightforward you are?"

"Yes, yesterday," I added before taking my notebook out of my bag.

"Can I have your phone for a second?" He suddenly asked.

"Um, sure, why?" I reached my phone to him, his hand almost brushing against mine.

"I want to see how you saved me," oh , he's going to be pissed. "Stupid Jimin? Really?" he said and started typing something.

"What are you doing?" I tried to snatch my phone back but failed. 

"Changing my name," he gave me the phone back. "Isn't it better?"

'Hottie Jimin' is how he saved himself. "You're an idiot."

"Yes but I'm also the top student," he cheekily said.

"So cocky, so then, how did you save me?" I was curious too.

"I saved you as Hot Illegal Jungkook," he looked amused.

"Yah, you can't be serious!"

"Don't you 'yah' me, I'm older." He pulled out his phone and practically shoved it in my face. "And I am serious, you're hot, illegal and your name is Jungkook, doesn't it make sense?" I sighed at his logic.

"Can we just study, please?"


It's been half an hour and I still don't understand any that I'm studying in Biology. 

"Come on, Jungkook. DNA is easy material, what are you going to do when you'll learn harder stuff?"

"Kill myself," I scoffed. "Or maybe the teacher."

"There are more Biology teachers out there, you know."

"So I'll just get rid of them all." Jimin sighed, looking at me with hopeful eyes. 

"I have an idea," he almost jumped off his chair saying that. "You like writing songs, right?" I nodded. "Then why not write a song about the DNA and its formula? You can memorize the lyrics and hum them when you forget something. It's hard to remember the material but it's easy to remember lyrics, right?"

"I guess I could try," I said and took my songs notebook out. "But it's going to take a while, I think we'll have to stay more than 40 minutes."

Jimin just shrugged, "I don't mind spending more time with you, you're fun." He said and placed his head on his hand, looking at me. "Now write."

'It's all about his kiss, contaminates my lips
Our energy connects, it's simple genetics
I'm the X to his Y, it's the color of his eyes
He can do no wrong, no, he doesn't need to try
Made from the best, he passes all the tests
Got my heart beating fast, it's cardiac arrest
He's from a different strain that science can't explain
I guess that's how he's made in his D-D-D-D-DNA' 

After twenty minutes, that's what I wrote. Jimin read it and sighed with a smile. "It's good but it has nothing to do with the material," I nodded. I had no idea we were studying, how can I write about it. "I can't help it then," I thought he gave up on teaching me and was about to leave when he pulled his own notebook out. "I, too, write a bit. When I was your age, I wrote a song for every subject so that I can remember it better. The lyrics are kind of stupid but they helped me."

'Here we go, genetic code, determines how you live
Oh size, shape, color and all makes you who you is
You should know the chromosomes has thousands of genes
A T and G C makes types of proteins

During synthesis, the cell uses info
From a gene on a chromosome
Out in the cytoplasm and on the ribosomes 
Info needs to get out the nucleus

It's the DNA in ya
It's the genetic code in ya
Paring Nitrogen bases in ya
The double helix ladder in ya

Adenine goes with Thymine
And Guanine pairs with Cytosine
Matched pairs of DNA, bases
How cells produce proteins

Send, send, send the code out to the cytoplasm
This genetic messenger is ribonucleic acid
RNA, DNA, differ in many ways, yeah
RNA molecules look like one side or strand' 

I almost laughed so hard but tried to hold it in, looking at Jimin  who just pouted. "Anyway, it helped me a lot so I want you to learn the lyrics at home, next time you'll go to your Biology lesson, you'll know those basic stuff." I nodded and copied the page to my own notebook. "And about the song that you wrote, you should really compose it." 

"Maybe one day,"  I looked over to my notebook. "I have many songs that I want to compose, not just this one. Out of them all, I want to compose the first song I ever wrote. It's still my favorite even though the writing is kind of childish." 

"Can I read it?" I shook my head. 

"Some other time, if I'll get to know you better. Don't take it personally, this song is just something really important to me."

"It's okay, I understand. You're actually the first one to read my DNA song."

"Oh really? but it's so good. Man, I feel so honoured." 

He laughed, "you know, talking to you is like talking to two different people. You're unlike yourself at some times."

"Is that bad?"

"No, the more of you, the better." 

Blushing, I just reached out to my math book, I needed help with that as well. "Can you help me with math?"

"Sure, I'm good at it."

He explained me some things better than my teacher, much better. If he doesn't end up being a dancer, a singer or a stripper, he should be a teacher. I only noticed it was getting dark after he helped me with Chemistry too. "I didn't even notice that time passed by so fast."

"It's because you're with me and you know what they say, if you have fun, time passes by faster."

"I'm not having fun."

"Are you not enjoying my company?"

"I didn't say that."

"Then you are."

"I didn't say that too."

"You're so confusing sometimes, Jungkook."

"Not as much as you, Jimin." 

For some reason, it felt like some weird drama. He just smiled, "then should we get going?"

"No, there are still stuff that I don't understand. Is it okay if we'll stay just a bit more?" Not that it mattered, not like he can't teach me on some other day, I just really don't want to be alone. 

Jimin gave me his usual, bright smile. "Of course I can, what else do you need help with?"

"Physics."

"I see you have a big rivalry with science." He said before going back to tutoring me. 

After about two hours of helping me, it was already 8. It's been a while since I've been out of my house at times like this. Not that it's late, I just hate being outside. "Damn, it's already this late?" Jimin said and started packing his things. 

"I'm sorry for keeping you here this late, I'm just stupid and really need help," I sighed. 

"You're not stupid, you actually understood pretty well. You only needed a good tutor, good thing I exist." 

"With your behavior, I can't believe you're a top student. Aren't you supposed to be some insecure nerd?" I mumbled, earning a light chuckle from Jimin. 

"Maybe but the way I am not isn't so bad," no, it's not bad at all. "I'm sorry for leaving, I would've stayed more but I actually made plans with my friends."

"No it's okay, you stayed like 5 hours more than needed." 

"But still, I feel kind of bad for leaving you. Do you want to join me?"

I blinked for a second, was he seriously asking me, the creepy kid from school, to hang out with him and his popular friends? "I don't think I'll fit in that well with you guys, but have fun."

"No, come on, don't be like that! I'm sure that if they'll get to know you, they'll like you."

"I highly doubt that, usually people think the opposite."

"If I like you, why won't they?" Dammit, why does he have to say things like that? My neck and ears became so red that I couldn't look at him. "So does that mean a yes?" Without saying anything, I also packed my things and nodded. "Great, we're going over to my house." I sort of blushed at the thought of being at someone's house, I don't even know why. 

I got into his car, sitting comofrtably. "You can plug your phone and put whatever song you want. But choose wisely, the ride is short so you can only choose one song." I nodded and plugged my phone, clicking on a song that I know both of us like. 

"I am a good boy," I sang along with Jimin. 

"Your smile is so bunny-like, it makes you look so cute and childhish that I sort of feel bad calling you hot." Mumbling a 'shut up', I stayed quiet until we arrived. He actually lives quite close to me. How come I never saw him around? Oh wait, I never go out. "We're here," he announced and got out of the car. "And listen, about my friends..." I knew this is going to come. "They're really immature and stupid, they might ask inappropriate stuff but just ignore them or answer, if you want. Just know that deep, deep, deep, deeeep down, they're great people." I sighed, I bet they are.

I was following behind him to his house. As soon as he opened the door, someone ran towards us. Well, more towards Jimin. It was someone skinny with a long figure. He jumped right at Jimin, knocking him down. "Hoseok, please get the off me." I laughed a bit at his poor situation when someone walked over to me. 

"Hey, my name is Jin and this right here is Namjoon," he pointed behind him to a tall guy with a dyed, blonde hair. "The one that's killing Jimin is Hoseok, you are?"

"H-hello, my name is Jungkook, nice to meet you." I bowed down and greeted them, making them smile. 

"No need to be so formal, just call us hyungs. Ah, but don't call Jimin hyung since he's shorter than you so he doesn't deserve respect." Hoseok said and I found it ironic since he was also a bit shorter than me, not by much, maybe a one cm difference. He got up, reaching a hand for me to shake. I just looked at it, not sure what to do.

"He's not really fond of physical touch so I don't think he'll shake your hand," Jimin mumbled when he dusted himself. 

"Oh, is there a reason? Not that you have to tell me, unless you want, but I guess you don't. You know, I'll just shut up now." I laughed at Hoseok, he had such a warm, loving smile. Like he actually cared, not that I can trust him.

"Let's go to your room, Jimin. I bet Jungkook is curious to see how your bed looks like," Namjoon said with a wink, making me blush madly. 

Jimin smacked his head, "shut up Namjoon."

We went upstairs to Jimin's room, it was clean and quite big but also had something about that reflected his personality well. First, there were a lot of mirros there, also books and CDs, a lot of them were things that I also liked. I was happy we had a lot in common. I looked at the posters too, it was easy to tell he was a big fan of Taeyang and Big Bang in general. 

"He's probably creeped out because of your super gay posters," Hoseok teased and sat on the bed. 

"No he isn't," Jimin said and looked at me with hopeful eyes. "You aren't, right?"

I shook my head, "I also like Big Bang," I went to his shelves and stared at the huge collection of books. He sure was a nerd at some place. I ran my fingers gently on them, admiring their art. 

"Oh great, another nerdy book lover," Jin said and snatched the book out of my hands. "I get that you like reading but you're here to be with us. When you'll be alone, you can read books." He was right, it was sort of rude but it's not my fault that I'm not used to being with people. "Now sit down, we're playing truth or dare," Jin said and sat on the floor between Namjoon and Hoseok. I sat awkwardly between Jimin and Hoseok, looking shyly at Jimin from the fear of interacting with the others, I didn't know them at all. 

"Each of us will spin the bottle on his turn and whoever the bottle lands on, we give them a truth or a dare, clear?" Jin shortly explained and we all nodded.

"I'll start," Hoseok grabbed the bottle and span it around. It landed on Jimin, I was so worried it might land on me. 

"Jiminnie," Hoseok sang out, "truth or dare?"

He looked like he was thinking hard about this one, "truth, I like to start slow since you give the craziest dares." 

Pouting, Hoseok flicked Jimin's forehead, "you're no fun." Hoseok was thinking about a question, "when was the first time you got further than a kiss?" 

How can he ask things like that? My whole face was burning up just hearing the question. "When I was 15," Jimin calmly answered like it's nothing. Will they ask more things like that? And more importantly, what are their dares going to be like? I tried to shake from those thoughts.

"My turn," Jin took the bottle and span, it landed on Hoseok. "Such karma," Jin chuckled. "You want dare, right?" Hoseok nodded violently. I really shouldn't mess with Hoseok. "I dare you to Jimin's foot," not what I expected but I can't say if it's better or worse. They're still teenagers after all. 

"You always give me the disgusting things," Hoseok complained as he pulled Jimin's shoes and socks off, giving his foot a small .

" it more, like you really mean it." Jin said, making me laugh into my hand. Hoseok sighed and gave it a long lasting , that must be horrible but I couldn't stop laughing.

"Jungkook, you should stop laughing. Hoseok will take revenge on you," Jimin said and wiped his foot with his sock, throwing it somewhere across the room.

"I-I'm sorry, Hoseok hyung," I tried to apologize while still laughing. 

"My turn," Namjoon half yelled and grabbed the bottle, spining it. Sadly, my little luck ended and it landed on me. "Jungkook-ah, truth or dare?"

I really didn't want to do a dare, especially not with the way that Hoseok is looking at me. "Truth." Hoseok tsked and whispered 'boring'. 

"Have you ever made out before?" 

"No," I wasn't extremly ashamed of it, it was a bit embarrassing since all of them looked like they were partying ever since birth but still, better be honest.

"Woah, what a good, innocent boy." Jin laughed, handing me the bottle. "Here, your turn." 

I thanked him and took the bottle, spininig it. After a few seconds, it landed on me. "It landed on me, should I spin again?"

"No, let someone else give you a dare." Jin said.

"Why a dare? What if I want to pick truth?" 

"You already chose truth once, don't be a little boy and man up. Dares aren't so bad." I span the bottle again and with my luck, it obviously landed on Hoseok.

"Yes, oh yes! I am going to give you a really good dare."

"Let's just get it over with..." I mumbled.

"You dance, right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Lucky guess. So I am guessing you are familiar with 4MINUTE's new dance, Crazy." Oh no, he isn't saying what I think he's saying, right? "I assume you know what I mean." I nodded nervously and got up. 

The dance itself wasn't hard and it was even fun but the twerking part was a bit embarrassing, especially with everybody staring at me. Hoseok took his phone out, "I know you're shy so you can just dance until the chorus one time and you're done." in my heart, I was thankful. 

'Yeah, I'm the female monster, you know that? Eeverybody, let's get crazy right now! Leggo!' I jumped and started imitating HyunA's moves along to her rap. Faster than I expected, Sohyun's part came way too early and I thought to myself that it was a bad day to wear tight pants. I twerked about three times, according to the dance, earning whistles and claps. I danced until the chorus and then stopped, sitting down in embarrassment, I can't believe I twerked in front of some strangers. "That was pretty good, Jungkook." Jimin said with a smile, making me blush. I wish I could disappear right now. I buried my face in my hands and shook my head violently. 

"Guys, I think we broke Jungkook," Namjoon said, looking at me nervously.

Jimin looked worriedly at me and I felt like I was ruining the mood. "I'm f-fine," I stuttered, "just a little bit embarrassed."

"A little bit? you look like someone threw a bucket full of red paint on you." Jin said, looking at me worried as well. 

"Maybe we should play something else?" I shook my head at Jimin's offer. "Are you sure?" 

I nodded, "it's okay, I have to get over my shyness somehow," I wiped some tears that almost fell out but luckily no one noticed. "It's your turn Jimin." 

I gave him the bottle and he smiled, taking it from my hand. He span and it landed on Namjoon. "Yes! truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you like Jin hyung?" He asked bluntly, making the blonde boy blush.

"W-what are you saying?" he ignored the question. 

"You didn't say yes or no." Jimin insisted.

"N-no," that doesn't sound true to me. 

Jimin laughed, "if you say so." 

Hoseok basically grabbed the bottle from Jimin and span it, I could feel his eyes on me as the bottle landed. "Yes, it landed on you!" 

I sighed and everybody face-palmed as Hoseok danced a happy dance. "Truth or dare, Jungkook?"

"Truth," I'm really not going to take a risk.

"Do you like someone?" 

Honestly, I wasn't sure. Maybe I like Yoongi but I have no confidence to deal with my emotions right now. "I think."

"You think?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, I mean, do I like that person or not? I wonder..." I mumbled to myself, earning some weird glances. "You know, it's getting quite late, I should go." 

I got up and smiled at them, "it was really fun meeting you guys, I'm sorry if I ruined the mood but I'm a heavy sleeper and if I won't go to sleep any time soon, I don't think I'll get up." I felt so cold suddenly.

"Sould I walk you home?" Jimin asked, also getting up.

"No, it's okay, I don't want to bother you."

"You're really not," he smiled. "You guys stay here, I don't want to drag you, I'll walk Jungkook home and then come back." 

"I live about 5 minutes away, you don't have to."

"But I want to. Besides, who knows what can happen in 5 minutes?"

We went outside and a strong wind hit my senses, it was freezing. I began to shiver violently until I felt something warm on my body. "Here, take my jacket." He placed it gently on me, careful not to touch me. I couldn't even  thank him properly, I just started walking faster, not noticing my surroundings. A strong light was making its way towards me, what was that? A loud beep was heard.

"Jungkook, watch out!" I heard Jimin yelling before he grabbed my hand and pulled me back right into his embrace as the car barely missed me. "Are you crazy? you almost got hit by a car! What would've happened if I wasn't here?"

Someone was touching me, that was all that I could think about. I didn't feel scared or disgusted but also not safe. It's weird, his body was warm against mine. It's been a while. Maybe because the touch is foreign it feels somewhat different than what I'm used to. I didn't answer Jimin, he must've thought that I'm scared because he's touching me. He was about to release me from his grip but I wanted to stay warm. I grabbed his shirt and placed my head on his shoulder. "Just a few more seconds, okay?" I mumbled, breathing into his neck. It took him a few moments to process but he nodded, wrapping his arms around my body. "Okay," he whispered back, holding me tight. 

Time passed by, I should be home already but I don't want to. I really don't want to. What am I going to do? When we'll stop hugging, everything will be so awkward. "I... should get going," Jimin said first. "The guys are probably wondering what's taking me so long." he unwrapped his hands and I pulled away too. I couldn't lift my gaze and nodded, turning around to walk away.

I walked quickly, wanting to forget that this happened, why did this happen? How could I let my guards down like this? Stupid Jimim, I built walls around me for a reason, you can't just climb on them and kick me in the heart. What do I even want with him? I have no idea. Maybe because it's been a while since I spoke to someone except Yoongi, it's probably it. I can't even function. 

When I arrived home, I ran inside. , , I just noticed that I forgot my bag at Jimin's house. How could I be so irresponsible? I could text him, I could tell him I forgot my bag, but I can't. My little, small pride won't let me.

After a few minutes of thinking, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Jin holding my bag. "Jimin saw that  you forgot it at his place so he asked me to bring it to you," he handed it to me. 

"T-thanks."

"Don't thank me, thank Jimin." Jin sighed, "I'm not sure why he didn't want to come here himself, did something happen between you two? You've been out for quite long."

"Nothing happened, maybe he was just cold."

"He should be, since you're wearing his jacket," Jin had such a smug expression that I wanted to punch him. Instead, I just shut the door in his face, hearing him yelling and saying how ungrateful I am. I couldn't care less. 

I threw myself on the bed and hugged Jimin's jacket, it was really soft and it had his scent. It's so intoxicating. I sniffed it a few times before falling asleep.

 

SOOO yeah
obviously, both of the DNA songs aren't mine
the first one is by Little Mix and the second one is something I found on youtube
Either way, full credit to the real owners~~
I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it
You can upvote and subscribe but comments are my favorite thing so if you'll comment I'll love you forever