Thrill Love

Love

'This heart, what should I do? I can't speak, what should I o? This isn't the first time, oh oh oh oh, baby' I wrote the lyrics on a page from my notebook while we had our English lesson. It's unusal for me to ignore the teacher during one of my favorite lessons but I really can't focus on something except writing right now. I need a way to stop thinking about what happened a few minutes ago. It felt like me and Jimin were going to kiss, even though we weren't. It happened before and it slightly feels like I'm getting to attached to him without even realizing it. He can already touch me freely, should I really trust him that much?

Though he doesn't seem like a bad guy, at all. He'd been nothing but sweet to me, and it doesn't feel like he's faking his behavior. His friends look like they're used to him acting that way too...

Ugh I don't know. I banged my head against the table and the teacher coughed awkwardaly at me. "Are you okay there, Jungkook?" He still smiled, it didn't look like he was angry.

"E-eh yeah, sorry." I mumbled quietly, I wonder if he even heard what I said. Well whatever. 'From my immature look, to your innocent look, little by little my heart thumps.' I don't think I'll finish this any time soon. I sighed and closed my lyrics notebook. As soon as English lesson was over, it was Biology. At least this time, I did my homework and I know some of the things we've learned thanks to Jimin. We had to leave our English room and move to the lab, which was on the first floor. We all went downstairs and I noticed Hoseok walking with Jimin, his hand around his shouler. I don't know if this is what people call jealousy but it sure feels like it.

I think Jimin noticed me. I turned my gaze away and walked faster. I didn't want him to think I was staring at him, even though I was, but he really doesn't need to know.

Just like that, my school day was already over. I sighed, somewhat in relief. I can go home now. My phone beeped. I opened it to see the new message.

 

From:Stupid Jimin

Hey, I still haven't given you any details about tomorrow so if you still want to go, text me back

sent at:14:54

 

I walked out of the school gates and got into a store, I didn't want to run in Jimin by accident. I really want to go, it's been forever since I went to the pool. It's great not to go alone, even if it's not with Yoongi, Jimin and his friends are fine too.

 

To:Stupid Jimin

Yeah, I'm coming of course, I said I will and I am a man of my words- sometimes

15:01

 

When I read what I wrote, I wanted to hit myself. I grabbed a bottle of water and paid for it. I have no idea what to do with myself for the rest of the day. I walked by a shop for hair and body prodcuts and something there caught my attention. Red hair dye. I've actually wanted to dye my hair red ever since I was little. I got inside the shop, looked at everything there and decided to buy the hair dye. After I paid for that too, I walked home. It's only then I remembered that Jimin had texted me back.

 

From:Stupid Jimin

Good to hear, I guess?
Anyway, we're going to meet at the train station at about 12:00 am. I wanted to drive us with my my car but some idiot hit it while it parked so it's kinda ruined... I know you don't like people so just stay close to me, okay?

sent at:15:15

 

He sent this message like two hours ago. Damn, time sure flies. I texted him 'okay' and sighed. I wore clothes that I usually don't wear just in case the hair dye will make my clothes dirty. It took me an hour to finish spreading the color all over my hair and another hour to wait until I have to wash it up. I decided to take a long shower, then dried my hair. It's already past 8 pm, time passed by faster than I thought. I'm really expecting towards tomorrow. Red looks good on me, I hope Yoongi and Jimin will like it too. I took a picture of myself and sent it to Yoongi.

 

From:Yoongi My Idiot

Red, huh? You look fierce Jungkookie, it suits you

sent at:20:45

 

I laughed at his message. I'm glad he likes it though, his opinion means the most to me. 

 

It's past midnight and I've wasted my entire time on video games. I had to do something distracting because I was dying of boredom and I couldn't fall asleep. My phone beeped and I grabbed it to see a message from Jimin.

 

From:Stupid Jimin

Hey, are you awake? I just can't fall asleep for some reason
This thrilling stops me from sleeping

sent at:00:24

 

Those are some great song lines. I smiled and texted him back.

 

To:Stupid Jimin

'Tic toc, tic tic toc, Good Night
For some reason this thrilling night keeps me from sleeping'
This is perfect for the song I'm writing

sent at:00:27

 

I reread what I sent to him and thinking back, it seems stupid to send it to him but he helped me with the song. Sort of. Even if it's by accident, it still helped. My phone beeped again and I opened the new message.

 

From:Stupid Jimin

It sounds like a cute song, send it to me when you're done? Pretty please?

sent at:00:31

 

I mean, I don't see a reason not to share it with him. He practically gave me a line and I like compliments anyway.

 

To:Stupid Jimin

Yeah sure, why not? Though don't expect it to be finished any time soon since I've only started writing this today and I'm already stuck

sent at:00:35

 

I stretched and rustled on the bed, my muscles were sore from playing too much video games. Just kidding, no such thing as too much. I got another message.

 

From:Stupid Jimin

I'll still wait for you to finish but for now, you better go to sleep
You said you're a heavy sleeper, right? So you need to get up early
Remember, you're a man of your words! Sometimes.

sent at:00:37

 

I laughed at his message, he's telling me to go to sleep even though he's the one who texted me first and said he couldn't fall asleep. I pouted to myself and texted him back.

 

To:Stupid Jimin

How do you even remember this? And you're the one who texted me first!
But you're right anyway, I'm going to sleep
Good Night Jimin, sleep well~

sent at:00:41

 

I locked the screen of my phone, plugged it to the charger and went to sleep happily, knowing that tomorrow I won't be alone.

 

When I woke up, it was already 11 am. After realizing that, I got off the bed and ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face and everything. Crap, now I also need to get ready. Dammit, why didn't I organize a bag with everything I need for today? I was supposed to do it yesterday but I completely forgot. I grabbed a bag from my closet and threw a towel, sunscreen, my wallet and a hairbrush inside. I started to get dressed too. I wore basketball shorts with a surfing swimsuit underneath, a tank top, and a jacket.

I know, we're going to the pool, why the hell do I need a jacket? Well it's simple. We're going to be on a train and it's most likely to be full of people. With all of the people there, it is likely one of them will accidentally touch me or brush against me and I'd rather they'd touch the jacket and not my bare skin.

Okay, I'm all set. I grabbed my phone and earphones, and headed out. It was around 11:40 when I left but luckily, the train station is only 15 minutes away. On my way, I saw Jimin. Oh yeah, he lives next to me, I totally forgot about that. Should I walk up to him and say hello? Or not? I don't know, it feels kind of awkward... I know it's stupid to feel like that considering the fact we're going to meet and talk anyway but I'm not used to approaching people randomly. Suddenly, I had a great idea. I unlocked my phone

 

To:Stupid Jimin

Turn around

sent at:11:48

 

He read the message and turned around, smiling at me. He stopped walking and waited for me to catch up with me. "You could've just walked up to me."

I blushed nervously and mumbled, "I'm not used to approaching people."

"And that was your brilliant solution?"

"It worked, didn't it?" I tilted my head to the side.

"I guess it did," he laughed and patted my head. "Wait, Jungkook, your hair!"

"Huh? What about it?" I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"It's... red." Oh right, I totally forgot about it.

"Do you like it?" I asked shyly.

"I do," he jumped excitedly. "It makes you look even more attractive." He said and winked at me. I was about to hit him but he grabbed my hand and started runninig. Before I could say anything, he spoke, "we're already late, we better hurry up or they'll leave without us."

 

"Oh you guys finally decided to arrive." Jin crossed his arms and glared at us. It was about 12:08 when we got to the train station.

"Let them be hyung," Namjoon said and placed his hand on Jin's shoulder. "Besides. look at them holding hands and everything." My whole face burned and I quickly released my hand from Jimin's grip.

"It's not like we were holding hands or something," Jimin rubbed his neck awkwrdaly. "We were already late and I grabbed his hand when I ran so that he could keep up."

"But Jungkook," Hoseok suddenly said, "why are you wearing a jacket?"

"Oh, right." Jin exclaimed. "I didn't even notice."

"You do know we're going to the pool, right?" Namjoon said and Jimin giggled.

"It's because we're going to be on a train with a lot of people and I don't want them to accidenatlly touch me, but some things are unavoidable so I'd rather them touch the jacket and not my skin." They all sighed except Jimin.

"I told you already," he put his hand over my shoulder and smiled. "Stay close to me and nobody is going to touch you, not by mistake and not on purpose." His voice was slightly stern and I realized what he meant. I was still thankful. We got inside the station, bought the tickets and waited for the train. "It should be here in two minutes," Jimiin said happily.

"We almost missed it because of you," Jin sighed. "But I guess I can't stay mad since we're still on time, somehow."

"And because we're going to the pool!" Hoseok started dancing out of the blue.

The train arrived and I was right, it was full of people. I started shaking a bit from nervousness. Jimin put his hand on my shoulder again, smiling a reassuring smile. "I told you not to worry, just stay close to me. If you keep frowning like that you'll get wrinkles and ruin your pretty face." I hit his chest and blushed, but still nodded. There were no free seats but I didn't mind standing, the ride was only 20 minutes anyway.

The train shook a bit, and my grip on the pole was too weak and I almost fell but Jimin quickly placed his hand around my waist and caught me. He laughed teasingly, "you can't even hold a pole normally." I wanted to say something back but he pulled me closer. "Just hold me instead, the pole can be slippery and I don't want you to fall."

"But if the ride will be shaky, you'll fall with me."

He smirked, "I'm not that weak Jungkook, trust me."

I was torn between holding him and holding the pole but then again, if I hold him, I won't risk that someone might touch my hand or something. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him, holding tightly. Once again, his scent was filling up my nose, he had such a nice smell. Like I said before, intoxicating. One of his hands was holding the pole and the other was wrapped protectively around me. We were quiet because it was sort of awkward to talk like that, if I'll lift my head our faces will be too close. We finally arrived and I let go of him, sighing in relief. After we went out, Jin hit Jimin's head. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"For half molesting Jungkook the entire ride." Was all he said before turning around and going back to his conversation with Namjoon. I cracked up and almost started tearing up from laughter. Jin is like a mom, overprotective, but still loveable.

"Stop laughing, it's your fault." Jimin pouted at me.

"My fault? You told me to hold you, you ert." I said before walking faster until I was next to Hosoek, who smiled and laughed with me.

"Who are you calling a ert!" Jimin ran to me but I moved to the side.

"Ooooh, too slow," I playfully said.

"That's the first time I'm seeing that side of you," Hoseok said with a wide smile. "You look like you're comfortable with us."

"I guess I am," I played with my hair and stared somewhere. While I was talking with both Hoseok and Jimin, we finally arrived. The line to the tickets wasn't as long as I thought, we stood there for 10 minutes at max. Namjoon and Jin completely forgot about our existence and got in without us. Me, Hoseok and Jimin sighed and went to the changing room. I felt a bit shy next to them, because they both we're really muscular and attractive. I mean, I don't think I'm ugly or fat, and I do have a six pack, but I haven't been shirtless in front of people except Yoongi for about four years.

"Are you shy?" Hoseok scoffed, making me even more insecure.

"Hyung, you're not helping." Jimin sighed and made his way closer to me, making me take a step back until I hit the wall. "Didn't you say you wanted to get over your anxiety?" He backed away a little bit, "baby steps, remember?"

I sighed in defeat and nodded, slowly taking off my jacket and then my tank top. I fixed my hair and noticed both of them stared at me. "W-what?"

"No, nothing," Hoseok said and laughed, "we made a small bet on how you look shirtless and I said really skinny while Jimin said you'd have small abs but we didn't expect you to be so... muscular and well built, you're actually pretty hot."

They made a bet on how I look shirtless, I should be mad but I can't help but smile because I passed their expectations. "Alright then, you two are probably going to be together all day so I'm going to find some other hot people to hang out with." Was all Hoseok said before he fled.

Me and Jimin headed to the inside pool, which was a bit smaller than the ones outside but it also had less people. "It's been a while since I went to a pool."

"Me too," I said before stopping at the edge. I stretched before going in and earned some stares from Jimin. "What?"

"It looks like you're trying to seduce everyone here with those exercises," He said before getting in as well. "Everyone were staring, but it was good staring. The 'wow he's really hot' stare." There weren't many people here so I wasn't that bothered by that. I dived inside the water for a few seconds before going back up, it felt refreshing. "Do you want to do a swimming competition?" Jimin asked.

"Sure, why not?"

"Let's make it interesting."

"How?" I asked and shook my head, sparying all the water around.

"The loser gets a dare from the winner, how's that?"

"Okay! But don't understiamte me, I went to a swimminig club until I was 12!" I said jokingly.

"Don't worry, I don't think it'll be easy to beat you, but I'm still planning to do it."

We went out of the pool and stood at the edge, "on 3, okay?" Jimin said and started counting. "One," we got into our position, "two," hands in the air already, "three!" He yelled and we both jumped into the water. I swam as fast as I could, but Jimin was no joke. He was fast, really fast. I could keep up, barely, but I did, I started swimming faster until we were next to each other. I wasn't sure what to do, I'm already at my limit but he seems to just keep swimming.

Eventually, we reached the second edge and he touched it first. I got out of the water and panted hard, almost falling on my knees from this high pace.

"What's the matter Jungkook? Can't keep up?" He was smirking, I wanted to slap him.

"Shut up," I mumbled and waited until I could breath normally. "Well, I lost."

"Yeah, I should've mentioned I'm on the school's swimming team and won a few competitions, though I had to use only a bit of my usual speed since you seemed to be having a hard time." Was he really showing off again?

"Show off," I laughed, "but let's keep our bet, what is my dare?"

"Kiss me."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard what I said, right?"

"Yes," I said and walked towards him. "I did hear." I grabbed his hand gently, leaning forward, but before our lips met, I pushed him into the pool, which to that he gave a surprised yelp. "Like hell I'll do that." I smiled mischievously.

He groaned, and I sat on the edge of the pool, just dipping my legs inside. "Fine, I'll give you a diiferent dare." He said before grabbing my legs and pulling me into the water. "Do a girl group dance."

"No, that's even worse than kissing you."

"Kissing me isn't so bad!"

"Sure." I rolled my eyes.

"Really, I'll prove it to you." He got out of the water. "Hey, Hoseok!" He yelled and Hoseok suddenly came to where we were.

"What?" Without answering him, he grabbed Hoseok by the neck and pulled him closer until they kissed. They ing kissed. For a whole minute. Though it felt like forever. My eyes widened at the action and in the end, Jimin pulled away. "What was that for?" Hoseok asked.

"Doesn't matter, but how was it? Was it good?"

"Yeah bro, you're a great kisser, but I was talking with someone hot and you disturbed me for this? I'll remember this. Bye." He said and went off again.

"See? Told you I'm a good kisser." He was smiling proudly, my eyes were still wide and I was pissed. I don't know why, but that annoyed me.

"Yeah, good for you," I said before going out of the pool and half running to the changing room before I hit him. I sat on a small bench and sighed, why am I even angry? I don't have any reason to, really. He can kiss whoever he wants, I'm not in charge of him, but why does it annoy me? Why do I feel like he shouldn't kiss Hosoek, or anyone else, for the matter?

"Jungkook, why did you leave?" Jimin said and sat next to me.

"No reason."

"Are you mad?"

"Why should I be mad?"

"Because I kissed Hoseok."

"Why would I be mad because of that?"

"I don't know, you're the one who left, you tell me." He was staring intensely at me, and I moved my gaze away.

"I don't know," I honestly said. "I don't know you that well but I assumed that you're the kind of person to kiss someone out of love, not because you want to prove something to someone. I guess I was wrong."

His look of shock was so funny, "I swear I'm not like this usually but because it's you, I wanted to show you."

"What do you mean because it's me?"

"Nothing," he sighed and got up, "I am really sorry, I shouldn't have done something like that, especially without letting Hoseok know first."

I shook my head, "I shouldn't have left for no reason." He reached me a hand and I grabbed it, getting up.

"Let's just try to enjoy our day, we finally have a small vacation, let's make it useful and memorable."

We walked hand in hand and I smiled, "let's."

 

He dragged me towards one of the highest water slides and I really didn't want to try it. "Come on, it'll be fun!" He said and held my hand too tightly.

"But I don't want to! I hate those kind of things!" I tried to release myself from his grip but he was stronger.

"Come on, just this one, please?" He did puppy eyes again. I sighed in defeat and he cheered. "Yes!" We stood in the line and I shook badly, it was so high that it made me want to go back. He held my waist and pulled me closer. "Will you relax? You won't die, I'm here with you."

"Yes because that's what relaxes me the most, knowing you're here." I mumbled quietly to myself but heard it and pinched my stomach. "Ouch."

"Oh good, it's our turn now," he said happily and we had to sit on this inflatable tube together while we were at the top of the slide. I almost cried but he hugged me tighter, until my face was buried in his muscular chest and I felt like there's no way I'm going to fall with him holding me like that. We got pushed and slid all the way down, with Jimin screaming "Woohoo!" And me trying not to scream and cry. After a few seconds of feeling like my death is near, we hit the water, diving deep. We swam back up and I sighed in relief, I felt like I'm going to pass out. "See? Wasn't that fun?" Jimin looked amused.

I glared at him, "I will murder you, I swear."

"If you say so, now let's go get something to eat!"

On our way to a food stand Jimin spotted, two girls stopped us. "Jimin oppa." one of the girls said. She was tall and really skinny, the one next to her was taller but not as skinny. "It's good to see you!" The other one added.

"Good to see you girls too," he said and hugged them.

"Oh how rude of us," the taller one said, "we should inerdouce ourselves to your friend. I'm Choi Jinri and this is my best friend, Soo Jung. Nice to neet you, and you are?"

I tried to smile as best as I could, "my name is Jeon Jungkook."

"Aren't you from our school?"

"Yes, but I'm two years younger than you two. I mean, if you're the same age as Jimin." The looked at me with wide eyes, they were really pretty.

"With that body? Two years younger? You're going to be a fine man," Jinri said, making me blush slightly. Compliments are nice.

"So me and Jinri were talking about meeting up with cute guys, and now we've found you two. Do you guys wants to hang out with us?" Soo Jung asked.

I didn't know what to say but Jimin, as usual, immadietly opened his mouth. "I'm sorry, we're actually on a date." Huh.

"Really?" Jinri asked, disappointment was visible on her face. "Where are the other girls then?"

Jimin chuckled, "I don't think you understood." He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. "We're on a date."

I tried not to laugh at their expressions and just put my face against Jimin's chest. It also helped the image of a 'date' I guess. "Oh." Soo Jung said and grabbed Jinri's hand. "We didn't know, sorry to bother you." She said and walked away with a still very shocked Jinri. When they were far enough, I started cracking up.

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" Jimin asked, but also laughed.

"Their faces were just-" My stomach hurt from laughing so much. "I can't even- oh god-"

"Jungkook calm down," he patted my back and smiled until I finally calmed down. He wipped the tears of laughter and ruffled my hair. "Now, let's go and eat something, I'm starving."

"Wait, don't we need money for that?" I came to a realization.

"Oh. You're right. It's in our bags and they're in the changing room."

"Well aren't we smart." I laughed. "I'll bring mine so just wait here."

"No I'll go with you, I don't wany you to pay for me."

"You paid for my food once, I'm only repaying the favour." I pouted and he sighed.

"Fine, but next time I'm paying." I nodded and ran to the changing room. "Let's see... where did I leave my bag... oh here it is!" I lifted the bag at the same time as someone else. "Oh sorry is that yours?"

The person lifted his head and it was Taehyung. "I-I don't know, mine looks kinda alike and-oh Jungkook." He said and his eyes widened. "Oh crap, it looks like I'm stalking you, oh my god, I swear I'm not! I didn't even know you're-"

I smiled softly at him, "don't be so nervous, I didn't suspect anything."

He still looked worried. "I-I'm here with my family, though most of the time, I was with a guy who flirted with me." He played with his fingers nervously and it's hard to believe it's the same person who almost me. He looked completely innocent and cute, I actually wanted to hug him.

"That's good, but not surprising, you're good looking and really nice, I'm guessing." I took the bag and opened it. "This one is mine, I think yours is the one over there." I pointed to a similar bag on the side.

"You're right, sorry for almost taking yours." He bowed apologetically and grabbed his own bag.

"By the way," I said after I took my wallet out of my bag, "what's the name of the guy who you spent time with?"

"His name is Hoseok, he's really nice."

"Oh," I said and coughed awkwardly. "He's one of Jimin's closest friends."

Taehyung sighed, "I know." He was about to leave but looked like he gathered a lot of courage to just turn around to me. "Can you please not tell him about.. what happened? He's actually really nice and if me and him will get close enough, I want to tell him myself... I know I'm asking for a lot because you're Jimin's boyfriend and Hoseok is his best friend and-"

"Woah there, me and Jimin aren't dating. Where did you get that idea from?"

"R-really? But he hugged you a lot at school and Hoseok told me you are..."

"That bastard." I mumbled to myself. "No, me and Jimin aren't dating, but I don't mind about not telling Hoseok, the problem is with Jimin."

"Yeah, about him..." Taehyung looked really uncomfortable. "Could you please ask him not to tell? He'll never listen to me but you might be able to convince him... Again, I know I'm asking for a lot but still..."

"No problem, I'll talk to him."

"Really?"

"Sure, but I can't promise anything."

"That's okay, I'll still appreciate the effort."

"Well, Jimin is waiting for me so I better go."

"And Hoseok is waiting for me so-"

"Can I have your number?"

"H-huh?" Taehyung asked with a look of surprise.

"I actually think you're a lot like me so maybe... we can be good friends, I don't know... If you don't want to, that's okay, you don't have t-"

"No! I mean, no, I want to, I think you're a lot like me too, in a way."

"Great then." I took my phone quickly out of my bag and handed it to him. "Just write your number and save yourself how you want to." He typed his number and gave me back the phone.

"Bye," he said shyly before running out of the changing room.

I looked at my phone, 'I'm sorry' was how he saved himself. I smiled sadly and deleted that. I renamed him to 'Taehyungie'. I smiled, put my phone back and ran to Jimin with my wallet in my hand. "What took you so long?"

"I met Taehyung in the changing room." I said with a small smile.

"What? Did he do something to you? Are you okay? Why are you laughing?"

"Because it's so typical of you to worry about nothing. We just talked, he's really nice." Before he could start talking about how he almost me, I placed my hand on his lips. "And I promised him I'll do something. Do you promise to let me finish talking?" He nodded and I moved my hand. "Remember when Hoseok said he was talking with a hot guy? Well it was Taehyung."

"What? I have to tell him that-"

"You promised." I pouted and he shut his mouth. "He asked me not to tell him what happened because, well, they connect very well. He doesn't want to ruin it, he wants to see if they can get close enough, and then he'll him himself."

"Now can I talk?" I agreed. "Hoseok can't be with Taehyung without knowing stuff like that."

"But if he knows about something like that so early, he might not be interested in him after that... He needs to get to know him more before he could decide something based on the things he did when he was on drugs."

"It didn't happen that long ago. You can't trust him, what if he goes back to it and hurts Hoseok?"

"Hoseok is not like me, he can defend himself. I know for sure he won't go back to stuff like that, he shows so much regret and I don't want to take this chance away from him, please Jimin, please understand." My puppy eyes naturally came out.

"But he's-" I widened my eyes a bit more. "But-" I grabbed his arm and stared harder. "Fine, fine! Just stop with that look, it makes me feel guilty as hell."

"Okay!" I cheered happily and jumped around.

"But in return, I want you to tell me about your parents."

"What?" The happy mood I was in went down in a second. "No."

"Then no."

"But it's-"

"We can turn it to your dare, because you still didn't do one even though I won against you in the swimming match." He suggested. "Besides, didn't you promise to Taehyung?" I lowered my head, I told him I'll talk to Jimin, now I have a chance to help him. To Taehyung, it's the future, mine is the past.

"Okay, but let's sit somewhere far away." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to some corner, where no one was, and we sat on the grass. There was a moment of silence, "I'm sorry, I don't really know how to start a story like that. I've only told it once in my entire life, and it was to someone I know for so much longer..."

"It's okay," he grabbed my hand and intertwined it with his. "I understand, just... try to tell what you can."

"After me, my brother killed himself." It's a story I already told Jimin, that was the reason why I was afraid of humans. If you can't even trust your own brother, who can you trust? "Our family was extremely down, I didn't leave my room, or the house, not even for school, I didn't even let my own family touch me because I couldn't trust them. They still worked but they didn't do well because of the depression. They only lost my older brother but with the way I was back then, it's like they lost me too. They didn't focus on work and failed in many things, at some point, they lost some money. Nothing critical though, but people noticed the change." I swallowed my own saliva that was forming from talking so fast, Jimin was squeezing my hand.

"And then what?"

"And then people decided to do something about it. My uncle, he was a good person, at least that's how I remembered him. It was late at night and I heard my mother screaming. I jumped off my bed as soon as I could and ran downstairs. I regret it, that was a stupid decision. When I got down, my mother was lying dead, bleeding all over the ing floor." I held back my tears and continued, "my father was hovering over her, carassing her cheek. I thought he's okay and wanted to approach him but he threw up blood and collapsed on top of her. I started crying and was about to run to him when someone grabbed me. Being the me I was back then, I screamed really hard and moved violently until that person let go of me. I turned around and saw my beloved uncle pointing a knife covered in blood at me and-" Jimin didn't let me finish before he pulled me into a hug, holding me tightly.

"I'm really sorry... I know I need to wait until you finish and then hug you but really, I'm so sorry you had to go through this."

I smiled a bit, "it's okay, it's not like it's your fault." I pulled away and he looked at me, reaching his free hand to pat my cheek lovingly. "He almost stabbed me but before his knife hit me, someone shot him from behind. His corpse fell on me and I screamed. Someone took him off me and lifted me up, it might surprise you to hear that but it was Yoongi." Jimin looked like he froze for a second.

"Yoongi shot your uncle? Why did he own a gun?"

"His parents... they were really important people. He owns a gun just in case someone tries to cause him any harm. He used to lived in the house next door so he heard the screams. I was half passed out that moment and therefore I didn't protest when he touched me. Instead of calling an ambulance, he ran with me in his hands. It's hard to believe he was only about 15 back then." I chuckled a bit. "He ran to the hospital and I gave up on staying awake. When I woke up, I hoped it was just a dream but the white walls and all the other sleeping people in beds around me made me realize it wasn't. Yoongi was still there, he smiled sadly and I cried into his chest for about two hours."

"That's so much more than I thought it'll be..." Jimin mumbled. "I'm sorry, I really don't know what to say though I-"

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything." I was the one to initate the hug this time. "Like I said before, if you want to help me, stay by my side for as long as you can."

Even though I wasn't looking at him, I knew his sad expression was there. "And I said I'll stay as long as you need me to, even if it means forever." My nails slightly scratched his back and I pulled away, apologizing. "It's okay."

 

"Here you are," Jin said and sighed in relief.

"Hyung, I told you not to come until their moment ends!" Namjoon said, "why you gotta cockblcok?"

"Shut up Namjoon, I was worried."

"Hey, you two were the ones who disappeared! Where did you two go anyway?" Jimin said as he got and reached me a hand to help me get up.

"None of your buisness." Jin simply said. "anyways, it's already 4:37 pm, don't you think we've been here for too long?"

"It's already that late?" I asked and stretched again, my whole body was sore, "where is Hoseok hyung?" Namjoon pointed to somewhere, there was a bench, Hoseok was sitting really close to Taehyung. "Maybe we shouldn't bother the-" I couldn't finish my sentence before Jin basically grabbed Hoseok from his ear and dragged him away, leaving a a laughing Taehyung behind, who waved goodbye to him. "Dammit hyung, I was so close to getting his number!"

"I'll give it to you if you want," I said and everyone stared at me.

"Do you know him? Did you hit on him too? How do you have his number? Doesn't that make me look desperate?"

"Look hyung, do you want the number or not?"

"I do," he looked really happy. "Oh I really do, he's so hot and nice, his low voice when sings is also super y and-"

"Okay hyung, I'll text you his number, but calm down before I regret it." He nodded slowly and we all went to the changing room, got dressed and took our bags. "Today was fun," everybody seemed to agree. "By the way, Hoseok hyung, why did you tell Taehyung that me and Jimin are dating?"

Jimin choked from his saliva while everyone looked at me quietly except Hoseok who looked normal. "Because you are, aren't you?"

"No, what made you think that?"

"Well, you guys hold hands, and almost kiss all the time, he walked you home and he goes to your class a lot, invites you to his house, you tease each other a lot too, and the way you hugged in the train-"

"He kissed you today, how could you mistake us for a couple?" I said and Namjoon and Jin stared at Jimin, who laughed nervously. 

"I thought Jimin lost to you in a bet and he had to do something bold."

"How did you even think of something like that?"

Hoseok shrugged, "I don't know."

"But I never said anything about dating Jungkook," Jimin said.

"I thought it's something obvious, like we don't need to talk about." It was silent. "But hey if you're not dating, that's fine too. I can set you up to somebody if you want to, Jungkook. You're attractive, nice and-"

"No way in hell." Jimin said and grabbed my hand, pulling me away as he started walking faster. "Never let Hoseok set you up with someone, he's bad at it."

"Yeah, that's the only reason you don't want me to find someone for Jungkook, not because you're je-" Jimin pushed him down on the floor.

"You're talking too much Hoseok." 

"Hey, how about we go to a club today?" Namjoon said with a huge grin. 

"Isn't it a bit too early?" Jimin asked, "and we don't look like we're dressed for a club."

"Later, today in the evening. We'll have some time to shower and get ready, how about that?" 

"I'm not really a fan of clubs..." I said and looked at the floor. 

"Come on, it'll be fun! We'll be with you so enjoyable time is guaranteed." Hoseok said. 

I thought about it for a minute and maybe, just maybe... dancing to loud music with friends... it sounds kinda nice. We'll be a lot more so I won't have to worry about erts and stuff like that... "Okay fine, only because I like music."

"Liar, you like us." Jin smirked and the others laughed. We made our way to the train station, this time it was half empty so we all sat together and talked. We scheduled the time and place to meet, 9 pm at a club called 'The Cube'. I don't know where it is but Jimin said he'll pick me up. I said goodbye to all of them and arrived home at around 6 pm. I had three hours to get ready. 

 

One hour was wasted on taking a long, nice shower. When I got out, I wore my boxers and dried my hair. Before I started getting ready, I grabbed my phone and texted Taehyung really fast. Now, what do you wear for a club? I was in a club for like 4 times my entire life and even then, I was wearing a jacket and skinny jeans. But it was with Yoongi, who was someone who knew me for so long, now it's with new friends and honsetly, I want to leave a good impression.

It took me another hour to just look at clothes and decide what I want to wear. I grabbed the black, ripped skinny jeans and wore them. They were slightly bigger than I remembered since I lost weight so I had to add a red belt, it actually looked good together.

I grabbed a sleevless hoodie, with a weird green drawing on it. The fabric was much thinner than a sweater though, it felt like a tank top. I stared in the mirror, I look really nice. It's been a while since I wore clothes that show my body. I took black socks and put All Star sneakers on. I straightened my hair a bit and smiled. I decided to put on some make up too, not much, just eyeliner and foundation. The final look. I wonder if it's okay... I heard someone ringing the bell of our front door. "Coming!" I yelled before going to open it, it was Jimin.

"Hey Jungkook, are you ready to g-wow." He started but trailed off when he saw me.

"What? Oh my god, do I look bad? Do I need to change my clothes or something?"

"No no, the opposite, you look.. wow."

"Is it good or bad?"

"Good, really good. Like, really really good. Like-"

"Okay I think I got it Jimin." I said with a small smile. "I'm going to take my phone and some money, wait here." I ran to my room and took everything I needed. "I got everything, let's go?" But Jimin still stared at me. "Hello?"

"Sorry, I'm not used to seeing you like that." He apologized and smiled. Now I got a chance to look at him. He was wearing a white tank top, simple black skinny jeans, a snapback and sneakers, but from a different kind. His look was so simple, but also really good. "Let's go," he said and we walked towards the club. Even from afar, I could hear the loud music. "We're here," he said as we stopped in front of the building. It wasn't exactly huge but it also wasn't small.

"Hey," Namjoon greeted with a smile.

"Waoh, Jungkook you look amazing." Hoseok said.

"I agree, you need to show that side of yours more." Jin smiled, he wore a style similar to mine.

"I know the owner so we can get in now, are you guys ready?" Namjoon asked. I shook my head, "why not?"

"Um, well, I-"

"Hey!" Taehyung's breathy voice was heard. "I'm sorry I'm late Jungkook." He panted and stood next to me.

"You invited him?" Hoseok asked with big eyes, "you haven't told me how you know him yet." Taehyung's expression changed to a sad one.

"It's a really long, unimportant story, it's in the past anyway. I invited him because it seemed like you guys got along really well." I smiled. "Now we can go inside." Namjoon led us inside and smiled at the guard. We got in and the loud music was overwhelming, I couldn't hear myself thinking. Hoseok already grabbed Taehyung's hand and dragged him to the dance floor while Namjoon and Jin went over to the bar and sat there. Jimin smiled, mouthing 'dance?' to me. Honestly, I'm a bit shy. I am sort of a professional dancer but still, I haven't danced in front of everybody, especially in a club. "Don't worry," he said in my ear, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the crowd that was dancing randomly.

Everyone we're just lifting their hands in the air, dancing to the loud beat. The DJ was playing some old, american songs, like Low by Flo Rida an T-Pain. Taehyung and Hoseok seemed so relaxed next to each other, like they know each other for a really long time and not like they've only met today.

I envied them for a second and remembered it's totally up to me to choose how to act. I took a deep breath and faced Jimin, smiling at him. The next song was something by Britney Spears, Till The World Ends, I think. It started as a slow dance but in the Oh Oh Oh part everybody jumed and sang loudly, including me and Jimin. It was sort of awkward and embarrassing and he'll probably remind me this at some point but right now it was really fun to just be a bit loose.

 

I don't know for how long we danced, but it was a lot. I've never had so much fun in a club, or at night in general. I was still dancing even though I was sweating. Namjoon and Jin went somewhere, I don't even know where. Hoseok and Taehyung were making out against the wall. Jimin didn't look all too happy about it, I moved his face from them and made him look at me. "Ignore them, you're here with me." I said, I don't know if he heard me but he stopped looking at them. I heard whistling noises from the song and already knew what it is. I actually had a dance routine to that, well, more like I copied Hello Venus' dance for this but still. I was too hyped to even remember I was in a club with a lot of other people before I started dancing to Wiggle. Everyone were cheering my bravery except Jimin who just stood there. I did only the begining and then went up to him. "What's wrong?" He grabbed my hand and dragged me outside where it was more or less quieter than on the inside. "Jimin?" I asked.

"Why did you have to do that?"

"Do what? Did I do something wrong?"

"Of course you did! Dancing like that in front of some strangers... Are you even aware to the fact some of them took videos of you? Are you sure you have social anxiety? Because you looked pretty fine to me while dancing like that."

"Jimin, social anxiety isn't the fear of people, you know! I'm not saying I'm okay with all of them watching me but it was good attention! Why are you acting like this? You weren't so mean when people at the pool looked at me."

"Because there weren't as many as they are here!"

"What does it even matter? I just danced! So some person has a video of me dancing in a club, what a big deal." I said sarcastically.

"It is a big deal. Some stranger you never met is going to e on a video of you, are you okay with that? Does that make you happy?" It's the first time I heard him yelling like that.

"Why are you yelling at me? What did I do? I don't understand you at all!" I said and was about to go back inside before Jimin grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry... I... don't know why I yelled at you."I turned around and back-hugged him. "I don't like the idea of other people looking at you like that, like you're some sort of a show. They know nothing about you except the fact you're hot and they just film you without caring. It irritates me so much." He turned around and hugged me back, "this make up, this outfit and this attitude you have right now, it's not you..."

"It could be," I tried to stand up for myself but I knew he was right.

"But it's not. I know you're going to go home, take a shower, wear your regular clothes and cry yourself to sleep because all of those embarrassing things you did." He chuckled, it wasn't so far from reality. "And I don't want to be in that memory of yours, a memory you regret. I want to create fun and memorable memories with you."

"Then let's create them," finally, a slow song played. We were outside but we could still hear it. "Will you dance with me?" I asked shyly.

Jimin laughed, "here's the true side of you." He said before grabbing my hand and my waist, "but of course I will." We didn't do much dancing, just spininig around while I rested my head on his shoulder, but it did feel like a nice moment. Like those small moments in life that pass by us too quickly, but they mean so much. The song ended but we stayed there for more good 10 minutes before pulling away. "Are you tired?" Jimin sweetly asked and I nodded. "Do you want me to walk you home?" I nodded again. He laughed, turned around and bent down a bit. "Get on my back, you don't look like you have motivtion to even stand." He's right about that. I was so tired I didn't even argue, I just climbed on his back. "Here we go," he said and started walking.

We arrived quicker than I thought and he put me down right at the front door. "Good night Jungkook," he said before turning around. I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

I took a small step towards him and smiled, kissing his cheek affectionaly. "Good night hyung," was all I said before I got inside.

 

He was right. I took a long shower, wore my regular clothes, which were a jacket and pajama pants, and went to bed. I didn't cry though, because despite of the embarrassing memories, I still had the slow dance with Jimin, and that was the best memory. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.