My First Kiss Didn't Go Something Like This

Love

The closer I was, the more of him I could feel. What got me the most dizzy was his scent. I don't know how to explain it but ever since the first time I sniffed his jacket, I realized Jimin smells really nice. His scent was really unique. I don't think there's an accurate description to it but he kinda smells like a mix of strawberries, musk and happiness. I pressed my nose against his neck and and sniffed it. "Jimin, do you know you smell really good?"

"Really?" He asked, sounding amused. "I didn't put any prefume or something though, are you sure you're not hallucinating?" I shook my head and sniffed a bit harder this time, feeling warmness spreading all over my body. "No, you smell really good, I've noticed it when you gave me your jacket. It smelled a lot like you," not shocking, since it's his. It's so addicting. I think I like his smell too much, it's making me dizzy. I feel like I had to tighten my grip around him before I fall. I inhaled deeply and felt his scent overpowering me. "Jungkook are you okay?" Jimin asked when I started panting a little bit.

"Not really, I feel really dizzy for some reason..." I mumbled and my arms lost their strength. I almost fell on my back but Jimin grabbed me and placed me gently on the mattress while hovering on top of me. This position felt a bit awkward, he was closer than before and he was almost lying on top of me. He put his hand on my forehead, "Well, no fever," he sighed in relief. "But still, you look a bit red," Oh yeah that's called blush. I'm ing blushing because a person is lying on top of me while my best friend is sleeping next to us. "Maybe you should get up..." I half whispered.

"Why? Are you uncomfortable? Am I too heavy?"

"N-no but what if Yoongi hyung wakes up and sees us like that? He might think weird things..." I said the two last words really quietly.

"It seems to me like he's a heavy sleeper. We moved and talked quite a lot but it looks like he's sleeping well." Jimin was grinning and then he leaned down, his nose touching my neck. "You smell really nice as well, Jungkookie." I blushed even harder and my heart was beating like crazy.

"I-I told you not to call me Jungkookie." He moved his head against my neck, making me shiver. "Why not?" He whispered in a husky tone right into my ear. "Only Y-Yoongi can call me that." "Why?" "Because that's a nickname he gave me when I was younger," I closed my eyes at the feeling of being bitten on my neck. It wasn't a strong bite, it was just surprising. "J-Jimin, what are you doing?" I asked when instead of a bite, I felt . He on my neck for about thirty seconds and let go, chuckling. "I gave you something as well." I placed a hand on my neck, "wait, you didn't leave a mark, did you?" My eyes widened in shock as I felt the swelled up area. He nodded with satifaction, "of course I did." "My whole family is right here! Yoongi is here! They're going to see it!" I almost snapped until he leaned so close to me again. "And?" His voice sounded so teasing and annoying but it affected me too much to even think of replying to him. "A-and..." I kept stuttering, not sure what I want to say. If he leans in any closer, I'll-Beep. Someone sent me a message, making Jimin avert his look from me and look over to my phone. I used this chance to slightly push him off, "sorry, gotta answer that." Jimin grumbled and I sighed, partly in relief, and thanked Taehyung who sent me a message.


From:Taehyungie

Jungkoooooooooook I'm sorry if what I said about you hurt your feelings
Please don't ignore my message): ): ): ): ): ):

sent at:22:09


I laughed at the amount of sad emoticons he sent.


To:Taehyungie

Sorry, me and Jimin talked so I forgot to reply

sent at:22:10


Jimin glanced over to me, I was still chuckling. "Did I ever tell you that you have a great smile?" "Once or twice, yes." "You really do." I wanted to say thank you but the words didn't come out, "you too." I shyly said before checking another message.


From:Taehyungie

What did you talk about?

sent at:22:11


To:Taehyungie

Nothing, really
I just said he smells nice and he said I do too
Also, that idiot gave me a hickey even though I'm on a camping trip with my whole family and Yoongi and they might see it! I want to hit him.

sent at:22:13


"Jungkook-ah," Jimin called out and pouted at me, "Don't be on your phone, I'm bored!" "Amuse yourself." He huffed, "Are you texting Taehyung?" I nodded, "I should've known you'd replace me with him." He sighed, I stared at him dumbfounded. "Huh?" "Well, I mean, he's tall and attractive, you say he's funny and Hoseok would not shut the about him so it's not shocking if you like him too." I kept looking at him before bursting into laughter. "You think I like Taehyung?" He shook his head, "Not like Hoseok likes him, I mean... as a friend, you like him more than me." I chuckled, "It's true that me and him get along and Taehyung is great and everything but I still like you more." I said shyly and checked my new text message from Taehyung.


From:Taehyung

I mean, no homo but that sounds kinda gay
Just kidding, are you having fun?

sent at:22:16


No homo. He's so lame, in a good way.


To:Taehyungie

It could be worse, I'm actually having a lot of fun
Can you believe I lost to both Yoong and Jimin in Never Have I? Those two did like... everything. Well, except Jimin didn't have with a guy, shocking right?

sent at:22:19


My back hurts. I glanced slightly to Yoongi's side, he was sound asleep. Then, I looked at Jimin, he was still pouting at me. "Your face might get stuck like this and it'll be terrifying." I scoffed and he pretended to be offended. "Don't be rude to your hyung, I'm still two years older." "It sure doesn't look like it." I teased. "Why are you treating Yoongi with respect and mocking me! He doesn't even look older than me." I shrugged, "Because he's like a big brother I respect and you..." I tried to find something to say that won't offend Jimin, "You're still a new friend, I guess. I can't let my guards down too much." He was taked aback from my answer. "Do you not trust me?" I shook my head, "It's not that I don't trust you. It's just that I have full faith in Yoongi, one hundred percent of trust. And with you... well the precents of trust are high but it's not one hundred." Jimin looked down and sighed, "Are you mad?"

"No," he shook his head. "I understand. If any of the things that has happened to you would've happened to me, I'd probably be the same. Honestly, even if you trusted me just a little, I'd be satisfied because you don't trust anyone except Yoongi." His smile was happy but also disappointed.

I smiled back at him, "Yoongi is more than family, I guess."

"I get it, Hoseok is the same for me." He stretched his hands. "I'm going to sleep." "Me too." I put the phone into my bag and laid down between Yoongi's sleeping body and Jimin's awake one. The mattress was big but it was still a bit awkward. Jimin turned off the flashlight and it's only then that I've realized how dark it was. I sighed, I hate the dark. "Goodnight Jimin." "Good night." I closed my eyes and laid with my head facing Yoongi's back. It's depressing he's right here but he can't cuddle with me, it makes me feel cold. It was a bit hard to fall asleep because the mattress wasn't my definition of comfortable but tiredness took over me and I finally fell asleep.


I was sweating, my whole body was burning but it was cold. I half screamed when I opened my eyes to stare at the ceiling of the tent. I had a bad dream. A really bad one. I kept seeing a knife stabbing my parents and it's like I felt their blood all over my body. I almost cried and panted. I placed one hand on my face to wipe some of the sweat. Yoongi was still asleep. I rolled to Jimin's side to see him looking at me. "Are you okay? You've been tossling around, mumbling and half screaming." I shook my head, "I'm sorry. it's... nothing. Just a really bad dream." "I see... Do you care about me?" He asked out of nowhere. I stared at him dumbfounded but eventually nodded. He didn't answer, only pulled me closer until I was in his embrace and his hands were wrapped around me. "My mother told me that if you sleep embraced with a person you care about, you'll sleep better. Also, my body radiates heat and you're more likely to have a nightmare if you sleep in a cold environment so it's better to stay warm." My arms were pressed to his chest and my face was pressed against his neck. It's been like this for about five minutes until I heard light snoring coming from him. It doesn't feel that bad though, it's nice and warm. I moved my hands from his chest and wrapped them around his neck so it'll be more comfortable and fell asleep.


"Wake up!" I head Yoongi's voice whispering into my ear and felt his hand shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes a bit to see Yoongi smirking at me. It took me more time to process the fact that I was hugged by Jimin and I was hugging him back. My whole face reddened and I tried to pull away but Jimin's grip around my waist was too strong. "I see you two had a good night," Yoongi teased, brushing his hand over my hickey. "Are you that shameless to let him leave marks on visible places when you're with your family?" Yoongi clicked his tongue. "Didn't know you have that side in you, what else happened when I was asleep?"

"Yoongi, no, it's not like that, you don't understand!" I tried to defend myself. "I think it's a mosquito bite," I bit my lip, "and we're like that because I had a nightmare and he wanted to calm me down and-"

"Jungkookie, you're sixteen, you don't need to give me excuses." He winked and got out of the tent. I groaned and tried to get up. It didn't work. Seriously, how can he be so strong even when he's asleep? I looked at him and even though his eye were shut, his eyebrows were furrowed and his mouth kept opening and closing. I wonder if he's also having a bad dream. I did manage to move my hands from his neck. I put one on his heart, it was beating extremly fast. Gently, I placed my second hand on his cheek. "Jimin, are you okay? Are you having a bad dream too?" Jimin is probably a heavy sleeper, just like Yoongi. I sighed, is he going to wake up any time soon or am I going to be stuck like that? Although... it's not so bad. It's rarely that I get to really look at him properly. He's really attractive. His nose is really cute and his lips are so pink and plump, they look like the lips of a good kisser. Maybe I can... I inhaled deeply, closed my eyes and leaned slightly closer. Not kissing him, breathing over his lips. Maybe staying like this for a while isn't so bad. Suddenly, I felt something pressing against my lips. It felt like Jimin's lips. I mean, not that I know how they feel but it's kinda like I imagined them. Soft and plump. It lasted for about five seconds before he pulled away. I haven't opened my eyes, I was too surprised and scared do to it. Does he know if I'm awake? Did he kiss my on purpose or did he dream I was somebody else? I feel way too overwhelmed to think right now. I heard Jimin sighing. Why was he sighing? Should I open my eyes? Did I just have my first kiss? Maybe I was dreaming. I opened my eyes really slow to make it look like I'm waking up. Jimin was looking at me but he immediately looked away and coughed awkwardly. "How did you sleep?"

"Much better, thanks." I said, rather awkardly myself and pulled away from his grip. "I'm going to say good morning to Yoongi hyung." I got up.

"Okay, I'll change my clothes..." Jimin mumbled and I ran outside towards Yoongi. "Hyung!" I said and grabbed his hand. "I have to talk to you about something really serious."

"Please don't tell me you and Jimin had there." "What? No! It's really urgent, we're not-ugh. Never mind just... come with me!" I dragged him somewhere far away from the tent and far from Jimin. "What is it Jungkookie?" Yoongi asked when we finally sat down. "Well, um, I-I sort of think I had my first kiss?" I mumbled quietly. Yoongi's eyes widened in shock. "Wait, what? Did you kiss Jimin?" "No." "Did he kiss you?" "I'm not sure." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and stared at me, "then what the hell happened?"

"I gave up on trying to get up since his grip was super strong so I just closed my eyes and felt something on my lips and I'm pretty sure it was Jimin's lips since they were really soft and I don't know... it didn't last long and I still had my eye closed."

"What?! He kissed you without your permission when he thought you're asleep? I'm going to kill him!" Yoongi got up but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back down.

"Hyung, calm down! I don't even know it for sure yet... It's simply an assumption."

"But still, if it's true, how do you feel about it? I mean, you were saving your first kiss for someone special, weren't you?" I quietly played with my hair.

"I-I was hoping my first kiss would be with someone I really love and care for, the type of gentle kiss that'll make me feel butterflies in my stomach and I don't know..." Yoongi chuckled, "you act so mature that sometimes I forget you're still a child with fantasies." I pouted. "But don't you care for Jimin?" I nodded, "of course I do." "And don't you love him?" My whole face reddened, "I don't mean love-love. I mean... love-we're really close-love." Oh. "I don't know, I guess so." "And did you feel butterflies in your stomach or did you feel overwhelmed, or something like that?" I nodded. "He kissed you when he thought you were asleep so it must've been gentle." I nodded again. "Then there you go, you got your perfect first kiss. Not many people get that." I sighed, he might be right. "We should change clothes," Yoongi said and got up, reaching a hand for me to grab, and I did. "We slept in the same clothes we wore yesterday, we probably smell and also look like crap." I laughed and we went hand in hand to the tent. Jimin was talking with my uncle, now he was wearing jeans and a white tank top and I don't think I've ever seen anyone looking that good after they woke up. He looked at me and Yoongi and smiled at us. Yoongi smiled back but I looked away shyly.

We walked inside of the tent where our bags were. I grabbed black skinny jeans and a red T-shirt. I need to change my boxers too but Yoongi is here and it's a bit awkward. "Um, Yoongi hyung, can you please turn around?" He nodded and turned around. "Why? Did you suddnely became shy even in front of me?" I quickly grabbed other boxers and wore them, "No I just had to change my underwear, you can turn around now." Yoongi turned around again and smiled at me. "He really did give you a hickey, that bastard." I blushed, "Can you please not mention it? It was awkward enough when it happened." "How did it happen?" I shut my mouth, Yoongi's eyes widened and he smirked, "come on Jungkookie, tell me! Tell me, tell me, tell me!" "Shut up and let me wear clothes!" I yelled back at him, he laughed and nodded, finishing getting dressed himself.

I sat down on the mattress, "Hyung," I whined, "I don't know what to do." Yoongi sat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Tell hyung what's wrong, Jungkookie." I sighed, "Ever since I met Jimin, everything became so weird... I'm letting a person that I know for barely a month touch me freely and not to mention our almost kisses that keep happening... Also my dreams about him, the hickey, the sleeping cuddled together, the maybe-kiss, the waking up together and I just don't know what to do or what to feel, it's all too confusing for me..." Yoongi pulled me closer until my face was buried in his chest and he patted my back. "It's okay, you don't have to understand it now. You don't even have to know what you feel. Go with the flow, let it be for now. Give it some time and maybe then you could understand it much better." I smiled a bit, "Hyung, you always give the best advices." I looked up and was met with his warm gaze. "You're my dongsaeng so I have to be the wisest when I'm with you to give you a good example of a smart man," he said proudly. "Sometimes I forget you're even cockier than Jimin." I mumbled under my breath and he hit my forehead. "Watch it. I can easily make you regret talking back to me." I gulped and nodded, making Yoongi laugh. He moved away my sweaty red hair from my face, "you're so attractive Jungkook, I can't believe you've never had a partner." "H-huh?" I asked embarrassed, "where is that coming from?" "Nowhere," Yoongi said and unwrapped his arms as he got up.

"I feel like going for a walk," Yoongi mumbled, "wanna join?"

"Nah, ask Jimin, he's the sportive type." At the same moment, Jimin walked inside of the tent. "Perfect timing," Yoongi said and went over to him, "Wanna go for a walk with me?" "Sure, are you coming too Jungkook?" He asked and looked at me. I shook my head and laid down, "No, have fun you two." "Aw come on, don't be like that! Join us, it'll be fun." "No." "I'll carry you the whole walk then." "You'll just exhaust yourself." "I don't care," he smiled mischievously, walked over to me and lifted me in a bridal style. "H-hey!" I half yelled when he got out of the tent while still holding me. Yoongi followed while laughing. "Hyung! Don't laugh, help me!" I pouted at him. "I wouldn't want to interfere you two. It's such a special day. I mean, it's not everyday that you get to be a young bride." I groaned when they kept walking, I felt like I'm going to fall. "Jungkookie, you should wrap your arms around Jimin's neck or you'll fall." Yoongi was ing smirking. "I'd rather fall." "Are you sure? The ground is hard, it'll be painful." "Then I'll suffer." "Don't be so stubborn." Yoongi stopped Jimin from walking and grabbed my hands. "Hyung, what are you doing?" I nervously asked when he put my hands on Jimin's neck. "I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself." I blushed and tightened my grip around Jimin's neck and buried my face in his chest shyly. "Fine but only because you've asked me to." Yoongi made a satisfied chuckle and started talking to Jimin while I awkwardly held onto him. They were talking about clothes or something, I wasn't completely focused. Suddenly Jimin sort of made me jump to balance his grip on me and I half screamed because of the shock, making them both laugh. "You scream like a girl," Yoongi said and Jimin nodded. "Excuse me for being scared! You could've at least given me a warning before almost making me fly." Jimin apologized while laughing but he didn't sound particularly sorry.

"I hate you both," I mumbled. Yoongi pinched my cheek and smiled, "no you don't." "I wish I did." I glared at him but he only laughed. Jimin sighed, "you know Jungkook, you're not as light as you look." Jimin said after about ten minutes of walking around the woods. "It's your fault for saying you'll lift me up the whole time. Suffer." I said back with a stern voice. He sighed. Maybe he's tired, I should walk. "Wait," I said and both of them stopped. I unwrapped my hands from around Jimin's neck and he took this as sign to gently put me down. "Thanks for carrying me this far." I said and he smiled. "Now I feel so tall." I smirked and patted their heads. They both glared at me. "You're a little Jungkook." Yoongi said and hit my chest. "But you still love me." I said and hugged him. Yoongi grabbed my chin and whispered in my ear, "are you okay?" I nodded, "just tell me if I'm going too far." He said and pushed me on Jimin but I didn't fall, Jimin caught me. "Wow sorry Jungkook, I swear I saw a huge bug on you!" If only I could hit him. "I'm not scared of bugs hyung." "I am." "No you're not, you don't give a about them." "I do when they're that big." Jimin looked at us with weird eyes and I sighed. "Thanks for catching me," I said to him and he smiled. We kept walking and Yoongi looked so smug.

"What?" I said and he waved me off. "Nothing but um," he leaned close to my ear again. "Look at your waist." I looked at my waist and realized Jimin was still holding me. "That's so cute, he didn't let go of you after he caught you." My whole face reddened but I couldn't say anything. "I should've never asked you to come with me." I groaned at Yoongi. "Too bad you did. I'm having the time of my life seeing you all so flustered, so cute." He patted my head. He was smiling but his eyes looked annoyed. There's nothing much I can do. "Jimin can I ask you something?" Yoongi said and I eyed him suspicouly. "Sure." "Do you like someone?" Jimin stopped walking and stared at Yoongi. "What do you mean?" "Exactly what I asked." "If I like someone... I guess I like a lot of peope." I think that's not what Yoongi meant. "Huh." They shared a long eye contact and I continued walking, sighing at their behavior. I wish I had my phone with me so I could listen to music or my notebook so I could write lyrics. Instead, I'm stuck with two idiots that are older than me yet are acting like kids. I heard them yelling at each other and I couldn't care less until Yoongi yelled "Then why the hell did you kiss Jungkook?" I froze, Jimin shut up and Yoongi covered his mouth with his hand. "What did you say?" Jimin said and looked shocked. "Nothing. Forget I said anything." Yoongi said and Jimin went towards me, grabbed my hand, and dragged me away. "We need to talk." He said and Yoongi stood in his place, mouthing 'sorry' as I was being dragged away. Great, staying alone with Jimin after Yoongi said that. It sure sounds like fun.

We reached a quite distant place and I sat on the ground, Jimin sitting next to me. "What was Yoongi talking about?" He asked and I shrugged, "you tell me." He sighed, "I guess you weren't asleep then." I nodded, "I woke up and tried to get up but your grip was still surprsingly strong that I couldn't so I decided to just lay down and maybe try to sleep some more until... well... you know."

"I am so sorry," he apologized. "I was half asleep, half awake, and I was dreaming about kissing someone so I might've moved while I was asleep so... well.. that happened. It felt so real and when I've opened my eyes, I saw you and I felt really awkward."

"Why did you sigh?" "What?" "Why did you sigh? After you kissed me... why?" Jimin swallowed his words. "I see... it was that much of a mistake, right?" "That's not-" "No it's okay, I understand, it was a mistake for me too. After all, that's really not how I imagined my first kiss. But that's okay, not everyone gets a memorable first kiss." He grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently, "I sighed because I was sad that I took away your first kiss, not because I was... I don't know, I don't even know what I was." I laughed and squeezed back his hand. "It's okay, you don't need to explain yourself to me." I got up and pulled him up with me, "we should go back." He nodded and we started walking. I think we're lost because I didn't really know where we were. Me and Jimin started walking towards a direction that I think was the wrong one. "Jimin are we lost?" "No..." "Are you sure?" "Not really." I grumbled, I have no idea where we are and Jimin doensn't either. Great. "Let's walk faster, I don't Yoongi to get worried." I grabbed Jimin's hand and we headed forward quickly.

Sadly, that was a bad idea. I was too busy on dragging Jimin that I didn't notice the small cliff in our way. It was too late for Jimin to notice as well and we both fell down, screaming.


When I opened my eyes, it was dark. My heard hurts so much, I think I'm bleeding a bit. I looked around and found Jimin lying on his back. I crawled to him and shook him gently. "Jimin, hey Jimin, wake up!" My heart was beating so fast, what if he doesn't wake up? I sighed in relief when I saw him opening his eyes. "Oh thank God!" I leaned down and hugged him. "For how long was I knocked out?" He said and sat up slowly. "Quite long, it's already dark." I said and helped him. He didn't bleed and he didn't look like he got hit hard.

"Jungkook, your head..." He said and looked worriedly at me. "Yeah, I got hit pretty hard but I'm okay." He his tumb and cleaned some of the blood off my forehead. "Everyone must be dying with worry." I said and Jimin nodded and got up. He stretched his body. "Looks like we're going to have to climb, the cliff isn't too high but we fell on hard ground." I tried to get up as well but fell and yelped in pain because of my right leg. Jimin leaned down "What's wrong?" "My right leg... it hurts like hell..." He lifted a bit of my skinny jeans and my right leg was not in a good condition. It was swollen and full of blood. "I don't think I can climb... it hurts too much, I can barely step on it." "I guess I have no choice then," he turned around and told me to get on his back. "But wouldn't I be too heavy for you to both carry and climb?" "It's not a really high cliff and you're not that heavy, I was joking before. It's not like I can leave you here anyway." I slowly climbed on his back and wrapped my arms around him. "Hold tightly because I can't hold you right now and the last thing I need right now is you falling and hurting yourself again." His voice was harsh but also sweet, like he was extremely worried. I nodded and held on his shoulders tightly but not enough to cause pain. I'm sad I got hurt, it could've been a lot easier to climb it by myself. It took about ten or fifteen minutes but he climbed all the way up.

He gently put me down, "I'm really sorry I dragged us and we fell..." I mumbled and Jimin shook his head, "it's okay. I dragged us so far away and we got lost, it's my fault this happened." "No it's not." "Yes it is." "No, it's no-"

"There you are!" Yoongi yelled and ran to us. "Where the hell did you two go? You made us crazy with worry!"

"I'm sorry, I dragged Jungkook somewhere far and then we got lost." "Yeah and when I tried to walk faster to not make you worried, we accidentally fell off a cliff and passed out..."

"You two idiots! I want to kill you so much, ugh! How can you two be so stupid?" It's the first time I've seen Yoongi so angry and let me tell you, it's not a sight I want to see again, he's scary. "I'll scold you more later, let's just go."

"I... can't." I said quietly. "And why the hell not?" I pointed to my bleeding, bruised and swollen leg. "Oh my God, are you serious?" Yoongi looked with wide eyes. "Sadly." "I'll just carry you." Jimin said and I stopped him. "No. You're hurt and bruised too, I'll lean on Yoongi hyung, if that's okay." I said and looked at him with puppy eyes. "Okay, let's go." I put my hand around Yoongi's shoulder for support and Jimin walked next to us. Even though I was barely stepping on my right foot, it hurt so much I felt like crying. My face kept twitching and I swear I gasped a few times from the shock. "Jungkook you sound like you're going to die." Yoongi said and stopped walking. "I'm fine, let's keep walking." "Okay, step on your right leg." Yoongi said with a rough voice. "Go ahead, I want to see just how fine you are." I swallowed hard and nervously tried to step on my right foot before I felt Jimin stopping me. "Are you crazy?" He said to Yoongi, "he's obviously in pain and doesn't us to worry about him and that's how you treat him? I understand you're mad but that doesn't mean he needs to suffer!" "You're right, I'm sorry." I used my other hand to wrap it around Jimin's shoulder for more support. "Let's go." Yoongi led the way and we reached to where the tents were and I smiled. "Finally," Jimin said. They both put me down on a nearby bench. Jimin insisted on washing my leg from the blood so I let him. Luckily, Yoongi had a first aid kit with some bandages in it so he bandaged my leg to make it less painful.

"We should've just canceled this trip the moment he collapsed." Yoongi yelled at my stepmother who stood quietly. "We're going home as soon as possible. Get the family to clean the mess we've made and then we leave." She nodded and did as he asked. Jimin helped cleaning and I helplessly watched since I couldn't do anything. I tried to get up and do something helpful but Jimin pushed me back down and warned me not to. It took about twenty mintes but they've finished with everything. Jimin carried me to the car and seated me next to the window, he sat in the middle and Yoongi sat next to the other window, looking pissed off. I wish I could've apologized properly.

Jimin must've noticed my sad face and poked my cheek, "if it makes you feel any better, I had a great time even though we almost died." I laughed, "why?" "Because I got to spend a lot of time with you so it was worth it." I felt shy again and looked out of the window. "Oh here, your phone." He handed it to me with my headphones. "Thank you!" I said an snatched it. "You're welcome," he smiled sweetly. "Do you want one earphone?" He nodded and he plugged one into his ear. "It's going to take about two hours before we get home," I said but Jimin still smiled, "more time with you." "Why are you so greasy?" "Why not?" I didn't have a clever answer so I stayed quiet and plugged the earphones to my phone. "What do you want to listen to?" "Surprise me." I a Girls' Generation song and he laughed, "I Got A Boy?" "It's a good song." "I didn't say it isn't." I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Jimin put his hand around my shoulder and I felt warmer. Suddenly, it didn't feel like time exists. When I've opened my eyes, we were already close to my house. Jimin was sleeping too. I wonder what he's dreaming about. "Jungkook..." I heard him mumble my name, was he dreaming about me? I wonder... The car suddenly stopped, causing him to wake up. "We're next to my house already," I said to him and he nodded and stepped out of the car. After that he helped me since my leg was still painful to step on. He walked me to the door while Yoongi followed behind. "It was nice camping with you but next time, let's not fall off a cliff." Jimin playfully said. "Agreed, that was a terrible idea." He laughed. "Can I ask you something?" "Of course." "What did you dream about in the car?" He grinned, leaned closer to my ear and whispered "that's a secret." before turning around and leaving, "Bye Jungkook!" He waved and went home. Yoongi stood at the entrance next to me, "Are you going to come in too or...?" I nervously asked. He didn't say anything, only walked up to me. I thought he was going to hit me or something but instead he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm so happy you're okay." I think I heard him sniffling. I hugged him back, "don't worry hyung, I'm fine, I really am okay so don't worry."

The hug lasted for about five minutes and it's probably the best hug I have ever had. Yoongi smiled sadly at me, kissed my foreahed, said goodnight and left. My stepmother finally parked the car. She gave me my back and I limped back to my room. It was around 12 pm. I had about five new messages from Taehyung that I didn't bother to check, I was too tired, I'll answer him after I wake up. At least I have a vacation tomorrow as well. I can rest. I threw the back somewhere in my room and laid down on my comfy bed. I fell asleep almost immediately.