'Hottie'? No

Love

I woke up early again, is this going to be a new thing, me waking up on time? I wanted to sleep more but my brain disagreed with my body. 'You need to get up,' my brain basically yelled at me. I groaned in frustaration, slapping my face to wake up. I looked to the side and there it was, Jimin's jacket. " you," I grabbed the piece of clothing and threw it on the closet. "Stupid jacket and your owner is even more stupid!" 

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I even had time to take a quick shower. It's not that bad to wake up early, it has its advantages. I lifted Jimin's jacket and looked at it, it was quite big, maybe extra large size. I know he's not fat, maybe he just liked things that are big on him, just like me. it looks cute when it's a bit loose and the sleeves cover your hands. There's something attarctive about it, at least to me. I should probably give it back to him today, if I'll have the courage to talk to him. Why did yesterday have to happen? Why did he have to save me? It's not like I want to die or something, I really don't. But it's less scary to just die than to talk to him after such an embarrassing moment. I'll have to try.  

I dressed up and put Jimin's jacket in my bag, I'll just give it to him and that's it. Maybe we don't even have to talk. It's somewhat sad because he did help me a lot with my studies, he also introduced me to his friends, who are really nice and cool. He gave me his jacket when I was cold and even saved me from being hit by a car. All of that in just two days, amazing. If only I could explain to him and we'll stay friends, if we are. Though I'm not really sure how to explain it and what to say.

I sighed, took my backpack and went outside. I took my earphones out, maybe some music can distract me. 'I Am A Good Boy' I groaned when the song started playing. "Can you not?" I yelled at the phone, probably looking insane. Luckily, there was no one on the streets so it's fine.

When I arrived to school, I was too anxious to say 'Good morning' to the guard so I just walked passed him, feeling nervous. What if he feels awkward talking to me? I walked by the basketball field, seeing Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok laughing at Jimin, when he missed his shot. Though that's not at all what was on my mind. The thing I noticed was that Jimin is shirtless and goddamn, he sure was built. The fact he was short surely didn't affect his good looks. He was so muscular and his six pack was shining with sweat. Was I staring? It probably looks weird from the side.

I almost screamed when I felt arms wrap around me but calmed down when I heard Yoongi's voice. "Hey," he whispered into my neck, making me shiver. I turned around and was met with his sweet smile. 

"Hey," I smiled brightly and wrapped my arms around him as well, pulling him into a hug. "I've missed you but what are you doing here?"

"Your stepmother-"

"Oh you mean the witch."

"Yeah, the witch asked me to come early and talk with the principal and maybe present to your school someday."

"Really? That'll be so cool! I always wanted someone to explain more about the music producing buisness." My face lighted when I saw his happy smile about my comment.

"Yes and I don't understand why you won't let me produce your songs, don't you know that you can sell them easily?"

"I wanted to get a chance myself, hyung. I can't rely on you all the time. You know I appreciate your help but it's something personal that I need to achieve alone. What experience will I gain from your favoritism?"

He sighed, "you're right but if you'll ever need help, you know I'm here." He placed his hand gently on my cheek, caressing it lovingly.

"I know," I placed my hand on top of his and held it tighly, almost forgetting about Jimin for a minute.

"Jungkook, you know, actually I..." he leaned a bit closer to me, making my heart beat faster, much faster. "I actually really, really-"

"This behavior is inappropriate in our school fields, Mr. Jungkook." the principal said, making Yoongi let go of me. I was a bit disappointed, what was he going to tell me? 

"It's my fault, ma'am. I'm sorry." Yoongi bowed and apologized, making her leave. 

"What were you going to say, Yoongi hyung?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

"Eh, never mind, I'll tell you some other time," he pointed behind me. "Meanwhile, I think there's someone who wants to talk to you." I turned around to see shirtless Jimin waving awkwardly at me. "I'll go now, don't forget I'm coming over today later." He said before leaving me with Jimin.

"Um, well, hey," I said shyly, the fact that he was shirtless really didn't help the embarrassment. 

"Hey," he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Listen, about yesterday," I knew this was coming, my heart felt like it's going to explode. "I... know you were just shocked from the near death experience so that's why you clung onto me," I wish it was this simple. "So I'm really sorry if I made you feel awkward." Rather than you making me feel awkward, I think I did myself. "I really didn't mean to touch you against your will, it was just an instinct. I didn't want you to get hurt, please don't be mad and hate me." I was a bit stunned, I wouldn't hate him, he saved me. 

I smiled and shook my head, "no, it's okay, I can't hate the person who saved my life. I am also sorry if my sudden behavior made you uncomfortable, it's just that I was really scared." I wasn't, but if we can stay friends like that then why not lie? It's a small lie, he'd never know. 

"That's good," Gosh, his smile is so precious, I can literally see flowers coming back to life. "So then, mind telling me who's the guy you hugged?" he raied an eyebrow, looking at me teasingly. "Is that the one you like?"

"T-that's none of your buisness," he just chukled.

"You're right, it isn't. Then I'll tutor you tomorrow, have fun with your guy, but not too much fun, aye?" He turned around and ran back to his friends, leaving me completely flustered. 

This whole day went by quite fast and quiet, especially because I didn't run into Jimin, that's good. I mean, not good, I just don't want him on my mind when I'll meet up with Yoongi. 'But he's already on your mind,' "Shut up, brain." I mumbled, trying to ignore the burning sensation in my stomach when I thought of that idiot. That really attractive, well built idiot.

I grumbled and went outside the school fields when school day was over and sighed somewhat happily. I'm going to meet with Yoongi. I placed a hand on my heart, it was beating fast, though usually it beats faster. 

Usually, I like to walk fast but I decided to take it slow today and just listen to as many songs as possible until I get home, I hope Yoongi won't be pissed. 'Sorry, so sorry, this is my heart, yeah,' what a sad song, I love it. Just laughing a bit, I walked in slow motion, enjoying everything for the first time in a while. As soon as I got closer to my house, I saw Yoongi's car parking and I smiled, my heart fluttered and I walked inside, not seeing him anywhere. I walked to my room and saw him napping on my bed, I probably took to long to arrive and he just fell asleep. Well, I'll take a shower first and then I'll wake him up. I threw the bag somewhere in my room and put my phone on the desk and walked to the shower.

I showered for quite a while and then dryed my hair and wrapped a towel against my waist. The chilly air hit my stomach but I didn't pay much attention to it. I went back to my room to see Yoongi with my phone in his hands, smirking at me. "What are you so smug about?" I asked and took some clean clothes out of the closet for me to wear.

"You didn't tell me you have a crush, Jungkookie," he waved the phone at my direction and smiled. 

"What are you talking about?" I wore clothes and rubbed the towel on my hair, trying to dry my hair even more. "I don't."

"Well, 'Hottie Jimin' seems to disagree." My jaw dropped and I ran to the bed. "Oh, how he wants to meet you again tomorrow." He laughed and avoided me, no matter how many times I tried to grab my phone.

"Hyung! Give it back!" I half yelled, that's so embarrassing. Yoongi just laughed and gave me back the phone.

"What's the big deal, Jungkook? You just like someone." He said like it's so obvious.

"I don't like anyone, surely not him." I sat on the bed and leaned my still slightly wet head on Yoongi's shoulder. "He's my tutor, he just saved himself like that as a joke."

"Is he the one who bought you food?" he asked, patting my hear gently.

"Yeah," I nodded. "He also drove me home once, he's really nice."

"Is he helping you?" Yoongi smiled, he cared about my grades.

"Yes, more than any other."

"Is he the one you talked to after I left?"

"Yes, though things are kind of awkward now."

"Why?"

"Well, I went over to his house yesterday and he and his friends were really nice to me but it was getting late so I had to go home. He was worried so he accompanied me, even though he lives like 5 minutes away. I didn't notice where I was going and almost got hit by a car-"

"What? Are you crazy? You have to be careful!"

"I know! Anyway, he grabbed my hand and I fell into his embrace. After he scolded me like you just did, he wanted to let go of me but I still held onto him, asking to stay like this for a few more moments and after we pulled away, it felt sort of... awkward. You know how I feel about people except you touching me so I was surprised when he did, it's even weireder that I didn't push him away. We both apologized and he promised not to touch me anymore because it made me feel uncomfortable but it really didn't."

"You let someone else touch you?" the look of shock on Yoongi's face was as same as mine. "But I get it, you probably were scared because of what happpened so you just needed someone to hold you." He wrapped his arms protectively around me, pulling me to his chest. I could hear his heartbeats, they were fast. Was he that worried? I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. 

"Probably," I mumbled and calmed into Yonngi's presence. He still my hair and I felt happy, like a small kitty receiving love from his owner. "Oh, what did Jimin say in his message?" I asked, curious.

"He asked if you're still meeting tomorrow because you're with 'your guy' today," Yoongi had a sly smirk, making me blush madly. 

"Oh God, he misunderstood comepletely..."

"Come on, don't be like that! It's not real friendship if we're not mistaken as a gay couple from time to time." 

"That's a really stupid comment, hyung."

"But it's true, people at my work also ask when I'll bring my boyfriend ever since the time you came to visit. I tried to tell them we're not dating but they said I'm just denying and they accept me the way I am."

I laughed, "you never told me that, I am so sorry." 

"You don't look like you're sorry."

"Sorry sorry sorry," I started singing Super Junior's song, making Yoongi laugh as well. I unlocked my phone and started typing. "What are you doing?" Yoongi asked. 

"Well, first of all, I am changing his name back to Stupid Jimin and then I'll text him that we'll meet tomorrow and ask him what time he finishes."

To:Stupid Jimin 

Shut up, he isn't my guy, he's just a really good friend! And yeah, we'll meet tomorrow, what time do you finish? I finish at 14:30

sent at:16:58

"There," I said and threw my phone somehere. I'll just check later if he answered me. I placed my legs on Yoongi's lap and closed my eyes.

"Are you tired?" I shook my head. 

"Not at all, I just enjoy being with you so my eyes naturally close." I smiled at him. "By the way, what did you want to tell me at school earlier today?"

"Oh, that," he coughed awkwardly. "Well, I wanted to tell you that I-" the door suddenly slammed open and my stepmother stood there. I almost fell of Yoongi's lap but he grabbed me. 

"I heard you and your tutor are getting along, is he helping you?" she simply asked. For such an entrance, it's really a ridiculous question.

"Yes, he is, now can you go, please?" I half glared at her, she came in at such inappropriate time. She didn't say anything and slammed the door behind her. "She's so rude," I mumbled, sitting comfortably again. 

"She's just worried about you, you know."

"She isn't, she's just worried about her image because her stepson is stupid. Nobody cares if I fail or not, it's just the image." He my cheek gently.

"Don't say stuff like this," he leaned in and kissed my cheek. "I care, I don't want you to fail and if I had more free time, I would've helped you. Also, whenever I do come here, you never want my help."

"Because I don't see you as much as I used to since you're busy. I don't want to waste our time on studying. I'd rather talk to you and get to know what's going on with you and your life. To me, it's more important..." 

He just smiled, pulling me closer to him as his hands wrapped around my back. "It's okay, I understand. Honsetly, I also prefer reading your songs than reading your Biology assignment." I smiled and kissed his cheek when I heard a vibration sound. It was coming from my phone. I was about to get up to check it but Yoongi pulled me down. "Where are you going?" 

I laughed and released his hands from my grip, "I'm just checking my messages, I think I got one."

From:Stupid Jimin 

If you say so and cool, I also finish at 14:30. And did you learn the song? It's important.

sent at:17:14 

Oh , I totally forgot about the song. I ran to my bag and took my notebook out, earning some glances from Yoongi. "What are you doing, Jungkookie?"

"I'm learning the song about DNA that Jimin wrote, he said it helped him," Yoongi got up and then sat down on the floor next to me. He read the lyrics and chuckled, he looked pretty amused.

"Are you sure that guy is the top student? That song is so immature, though it might be helpful."

"Hard to believe, right? His personality is completely different than what I imagined. Isn't he supposed to some unpretty, insecure nerd guy that doesn't even lift?"

"Then are you saying he's pretty, confident and has a great body?" Yoongi smirked, making me flush. "And you say you don't have a crush."

"T-that's not what I meant at all, he's not my crush! He's not even my type!"

"What about him isn't your type? Do you not like smart and attractive guys? , does that mean you don't like me?" I smacked him.

"Just shut up, you don't know what you're saying."

"No, I know what I'm saying. I'm saying that you might have this little crush on that guy, and it's understandable." I shook my head and wanted to protest but Yoongi placed a hand on my mouth. "All I'm saying that he's good looking, nice and he helps you a lot, he bought you food and introduced to his friends, he even hugged you though you have a phobia from human's touch. I think there might be a chance, even if just little, that you like him, am I wrong?"

I didn't have anything to say, at some point he was right but he was also wrong. I don't know if I really like Jimin, I can't like him just because he's the only one except Yoongi that was nice to me lately, it's too risky and stupid. "Maybe I do have a part of me that likes him but I don't think of it as a crush, it's more like admiration, since he's really good at many things and he's really nice." Yoongi nodded and handed me the notebook. He got up and grabbed my phone. "Hyung, what are you doing?" I got up as well, feeling a bit worried. 

"I'm texting him and asking him if he wants to hang out with you after school tomorrow." I was mortified, he can't do that. 

"Yah, you can't do that! Give me back my phone!" I yelled and tried to grab my phone from him. Even though I was taller and stronger, he was faster and I couldn't catch him or even touch my phone. 

"There, sent! Now let's wait for him to answer." I fell on the floor and felt extremly anxious. What if he'll think I'm weird or creepy? "Oh, he answered." Yoongi read the message and smiled at me. 

"What? What did he say? Why are you looking at me like that?" My heart started beating way too fast. He threw the phone at me and told me to read it myself. I felt so nervous. I opened the message. 

From:Stupid Jimin 

Sure, sounds great! I wanted to ask you to hang out too but I was worried you'd feel uncomfortable but hey, if you ask it yourself then it's great! Do you want to come over to my house? The rest of the group will be there too and they really like you, so don't worry about that

sent at:17:20 

I can't believe he said yes. He... said yes. Does he really like my company that much? Or is he just being too nice? But he can easily make an excuse...

"See? aren't you happy I did that?" I looked up at Yoongi and glared at him. "Don't be so heavy, he said yes. You two are going to hang out tomorrow in his house." He winked and I dropped the phone and jumped on him, not letting him move. 

"Hyung!" I yelled and tickled him. "Why are you saying such things?"

"What?" he said through a laughing voice. "You're already 16, I know what coming over means!" 

"Shut up, his friends will be there and he can't even touch me!"

"Yet!" I got up and groaned but I actually felt quite happy so I couldn't hide a smile.

"It's not so bad, Jungkookie. You're making a friend and his friends like you too, why are you acting like it's bad?" He patted my head and I sniffled, blushing a bit. 

"I-it's not bad. it's just weird that he likes being with me and doesn't hate me."

"Why would he hate you? once people get to know you, you're really amazing. At least that's what I think." 

"Thank you. hyung." I hugged him tightly. "I guess I'm too used to having only you." Yoongi stopped patting me for a second and I looked up, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing," he let go of me, "I just remembered I have something important to do at the studio today that I totally forgot about." He got up and was about to leave before he turned around. "I'm sorry for leaving like this, I hope you'll have fun with Jimin and his friends tomorrow." He shut the door and left me stunned.

What has gotten into him suddenly? it was still early and he left me alone even though he said he'll be with me, I wonder why. I sighed. No point in worrying about it, might as well learn the song. It took me just a few moments to remember it and then I tried to answer the question the teacher gave us.

I understood some things and even answered them correctly, I have to thank Jimin tomorrow. Tomorrow... I'll be coming over to Jimin's house. Why do I feel so weird about it? It's just a friendly meet up at his house. I should stop thinking about. I'm bored, so freaking bored. I'll go to walk, not like there's anything better to do. 'What about homework?' my brain scolded but I ignored.

It was bright and sunny outside, it made me feel warm, even though I was wearing a jacket. I put the hoodie over my head and pluggued my earphones. Maybe just listening to music won't make me feel the best but it helps.

It's boring somewhat, I don't know where I want to go. Nowhere, really. After wandering in the streets for about 40 minutes, I came back home. Maybe I should text Yoongi. 

To:Yoongi My Idiot 

Hey, are you okay? you seemed quite hurried and annoyed. Did you do what you needed to do in the studio? 

sent at:18:45

Even after two hours, there was still no answer. I wonder if he's busy or maybe he's just ignoring me. Did I say anything to make him mad? I can't even remember what I said. 'I'm too used to having only you' is what I said, if my memory is correct. What can annoy a person? I started to think but nothing. Maybe he was just pissed before and took it out on me. 

It was about midnight when I got a text from Yoongi. 

From:Yoongi My Idiot 

Yeah, sorry for leaving so suddnely, I didn't mean to be rude and sorry for delaying the answer, I was really busy and well um, I'm going to sleep now
Have fun with Jimin and his friends, Jungkookie 

sent at:00:21 

It makes me think he just ignored my message on purpose, why was he so pissed? Seriously, what happened to him? Ugh, It's so annoying.

To:Yoongi My Idiot 

It's okay, you had to go and do your things
Just text me back when you can

sent at:00:23

With that, I turned off my phone and went to sleep. 

When I woke up, I still didn't have any new messages. I sighed and got up, it's early again. I can't say I'm a heavy sleeper anymore. I did the usual things, showering, brushing my teeth and everything else. My leg hit the desk when I grabbed my phone. , that hurts. 

As soon as I got out, I had this weird feeling. Like someone was following me. I turned around a few times but I didn't see anyone. I sighed. It might be my imagination, that's what I wish. Though a hand that grabbed me into an alley made me think otherwise. I stared at the figure, fear running through my body.

"Hey Jungkook," it was a low, deep voice that I knew too well. I was frozen.

"Taehyung..." I mumbled, too scared to look at him. 

"Aw, don't be like that," he reached a hand to my cheek but I slapped it away. "Still acting hard to get, huh?" he grabbed my hair and made me look up. I spat in his face and he wiped it, smirking at me. "Don't push me, just because I have a soft spot for you doesn't mean I'll let you act as you please." He slammed my head against the wall, making me yelp. 

"Please stop, please-" I couldn't continue before he slammed my head again. 

"Shut up, you said you hate physical contact then why did that shortie hug you? What, do you have some midget ? Am I not good enough?" he leaned down and kissed my neck, making me feel so disgusted. 

"S-stop..." I couldn't find the force to push him, my body was still hurting and I was frozen. 

He slid his hand under my shirt and my stomach, making me shiver. "I want to touch you some more, Jungkook."

"Please stop, please, Taehyung stop, no-" I half yelled before he bit my neck and slid his hand downer on my body. "Stop!" I shouted, tears running down my cheeks. It's so disgusting, I don't want him to touch me. Somebody, please...

"Nobody's going to hear you, Jung-" before he finished his sentence, someone pushed him away from me and knocked him down on the floor with a hard punch. My teary eyes made my vision blurry, I couldn't tell who it was. 

Taehyung spat blood, got up and ran away. "Jungkook! Are you okay? Answer me!" a familiar voice said as my knees gave up and I fell on the floor crying. 

Jimin bent down and my instincts once again did what my brain told me not to as I wrapped my hands around Jimin, feeling the need for someone to hold me. Yoongi wasn't here so he was my only option. "T-thank you," I whispered softly and cried into his neck, the feeling of Taehyung's hands on me still lingered and I wanted to scream. Jimin wrapped a hand around me and used the other to my hair gently and calm me down, telling me that it's okay, that he's here. I gripped on his shirt so tightly that I almost ripped it apart.

I don't know how much time passed but it seemed like a lot since the streets we're being filled with people. I started to loosen my grip on Jimin, feeling that it might be a little embarrassing for him, but he hugged me tighter, probably noticing my hesitation. "It's okay Jungkook, I don't care. Just hold onto me until you'll feel better." A small smile formed on my lips and I was thankful to Jimin once again. Eventually, I pulled away, looking at him with slightly teary eyes.

He wiped my tears and smiled gently at me, "Everything will be fine, don't cry."

I sniffled a bit, "I-I'm not..." I wiped my eyes myself and sniffled again. "I'm not crying."

"If you say so, now get up." He got up himself and smiled at me. 

I reached out a hand, feeling a bit less nervous about touching him. He happily grabbed it and pulled me up. "From now on, stay close to me. He might come back." I nodded as he squeezed my hand tightly, making me blush. We were walking towards some restaurant. 

"This isn't the way to school," I didn't want to miss a school day but sure as hell didn't want to go today, not after what happened.

"There is no way I am letting you go to school right now, I want to hear why he did it, you seem to know his name and I can swear I saw him at school so you're going to tell me what happened and tomorrow you'll go."

"But what about you? you're a top student, you can't just miss a day and-" 

He pulled me close to him and placed a hand on my shoulder, "Jungkook, what happened to you is much more important than anything else. I don't care about anything else right now, do you understand?" I nodded shyly, feeling how my face heated up as he grabbed my hand again, dragging me to the restaurant.

We sat down, with him sitting in front of me. He ordered us both hot choco, "You don't drink coffee, right?" I shook my head, I hated coffee. "Good, now tell me what happened." sighing, I grabbed the cup of the hot beverage. 

"So the story started like this, I was only 13 when me and him met. You can say he was sort of a fan, I don't even know why. He followed me around a lot and it's not just once that I caught him staring at me in a really creepy way." I took a sip from the drink, letting it slide down my throat. "I told him that I can't stand human's touch," which was kind of ironic because Jimin was my hair gently at the moment, though he stopped after what I said. "He said he understands but he kept creeping on me. He even put weird love letters in my locker. Maybe after Yoongi hyung came and hugged me, he felt like I lied to him bacause I wasn't interested." I sighed, leaning back in my chair. 

"I see, you should report him to the police."

"No," I shook my head. "I can't do that."

"Why? he almost you, he deserves it!"

"Everyone deserves a second change. I can't stand the thought of him being in jail or something like that just because one mistake. I know he regrets it too."

"You're too kind, Jungkook," Jimin sighed and smiled at me. "But I have a question."

"Sure, ask it."

"How do you feel about me touching you?" 

Silence. I didn't know what to say. "I don't feel disgusted or scared," it doesn't sound like a compliment. "I mean, that's how I usually feel when people except Yoongi touch me, but I don't mind it if it's you. I think... that I trust you, I guess."
 
His eyes widened, "Really?" I nodded. "Then can I hold your hand?" what's with that question... I blushed but agreed, reaching him my hand. He held it gently and smiled, even kissing it. "It's so nice to hold your hand, I wanted to do it ever since we met." Boom boom. My heart was beating so loudly, I was afraid he might hear it. "Can I ask another question?" 

"Of course," I said and held his hand as well, trying to get used to the feeling.

"Why are you like that? why are you so afraid of physical contact?"

I thought about it for a while and decided to tell him the full story, "And that's why." I said at the end, trying not to cry.

"Oh my God," he got up and hugged me tightly. "I am so sorry this happened to you, from now on I'll be there to protect you." And for the first time in a while, I believed in him.