Day 4

Seven Days

Day 4:

Taehyun’s Saturdays were usually spent hanging out with Seungyoon playing video games while jumping from one random conversation topic to another.  However, the highlight topic was all about him and a particular guy called Song Minho.

“So what are you getting for him?”

“What is the occasion? Why do I need to get him anything?” Taehyun asked never taking eyes off the game where he was thrashng Seungyoon.

“It is because his birthday falls on the last day of the one week that you both have going on right now.”  Seungyoon said while fully concentrating on the television where his character was fighting with Taehyun’s.

“Oh is it? I did not know that.”

“What do you mean by you did not know? He has a Facebook fan page with his details on it.” Seungyoon asked incredulously.

“It never occurred to me to check information about him online.”

Taehyun could only shrugged as he gave his answer yet in his mind he was already thinking and running through some ideas as to what he could give Mino for his birthday. After all, birthdays were a once in a year type thing.

Taehyun would like to think that it was just him being polite but the little voice in his head was mocking him that it was all because of something else. It was definitely not something as plain and simple such as it was Mino’s birthday that was coming up.

“Whatever.” Taehyun muttered under his breath.

“Whatever what?” Seungyoon wanted to know.

“Nothing. I was just thinking about something and I must have spoken it out loud.”

“Is this about Song Minho? Are you planning to get him something for his birthday? Ooooh! You need to tell me!” Seungyoon was suddenly excitedly curious.

“I don’t know yet. I don’t think he is expecting anything from me. Yah! You sound like my mother.”

“Why not? You both are together!”

“It is a temporary thing.”

“So? It is not every day that one turns a year older you know... Besides I know you like him!” Seungyoon pointed a finger at Taehyun.

“It is a temporary thing so I don’t think he is invested. I am probably thinking too much into this arrangement thing going on.”

“You keep on telling yourself that and I assure you nothing will ever happen even if you were begging for something to happen.” Seungyoon could help but to roll his eyes heavenwards.

Taehyun shrugged his shoulders before he leaned back against Seungyoon’s bed. He wondered if he was getting too invested in this whole little situation.

What if Mino was going to walk away from all these like though it never happened?

Then, would it look like he was in it too deep and all?

“Oh my god, Nam Taehyun! You really like him! It is like legit. Don’t even bother to wriggle out of this one. I know you!” Seungyoon playfully nudged at him after he saw how troubled his best friend looked.

Taehyun could look at his friend and sighed heavily.

“Yes I guess I have thank you. I guess I do like him on another level.”

“This is like the cutest thing ever! I think he likes you too.  Trust me, I can tell. I mean he really put in the effort.”

“You think?”

“Hello? Which rock have you been living under? Look at all the little things he has done for you!” Seungyoon muttered exasperatedly. He wanted to smack Taehyun on the head so hard.

“Hmmm…”

“Don’t just go “hmmm”! You should do something about it.”

“Fine! Sheesh, you are worse than my mother when it comes to nagging.” Taehyun mumbled.

Later when Taehyun was back in his own room, he decided to park himself in front of his laptop and look into Song Minho. It was only because there was information about him online.  It never hurts to know a person right?

“Ah Seriously! I know the reason why I am being like this. Why do I even bother to try and justify my actions?” Taehyun grumbled as he pulled up the website with Mino’s information.

Name : Song Minho

Date of Birth : 30 March 1992

Horoscope : Aries

Blood Type : A

Favorite animal : Cat but only because I am allergic to dogs…

Favorite music : Rap, Hip-hop

……

He was reading through the information that was pretty detailed since there were things about his hobbies and his various preferences. In fact, Taehyun could pretty much conclude from the information posted that Mino was pretty much the same he had come to know for the past 3 days.

Taehyun sighed. Seungyoon was right that he should at least do something for Mino. After all as much as their little arrangement was temporary, he would like to think that he had made another friend that was worth keeping in touch after the week was over. As to whether he will tell Mino of his feelings or vice versa was another issue to deal with altogether. Taehyun closed his laptop then turned towards his closet pondering over what he should wear for tonight’s date.

Taehyun realized he was in deep trouble. It had been 20 minutes and Mino was due to arrive in half an hour but Taehyun was still not decided on what he should wear.  

“Oh gosh, how is it that I am worse than a girl?” Taehyun groaned in frustration before going back to raiding his closet for something decent to wear for a night of partying.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mino was nervous yet really excited when he waited in the living room after Taehyun’s mother let him into the house. He felt as though he was meeting the younger guy for the first time again but this round as someone he had feelings for like a lover.  

“Sorry, did you wait long?” Taehyun voice sounded from the back making him turn but only to stare at the guy silently with his mouth agape.

Taehyun decided to opt for a fail-safe option consisting of a basic white tee shirt with black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket. The clothes really accentuated Taehyun’s smaller and slightly more delicate frame. His slightly longish hair was sleeked back making him looking very manly and edgy in Mino’s eyes. As usual, Nam Taehyun in his eyes was flawless.

“Wow you look good.” Mino were the words he could only muster after he got his senses back causing Taehyun to laugh nervously wanting to tuck his hair back but only to realize that his fringe was sleeked back too.

“You look not bad yourself. I just realized that we kind of match.” Taehyun answered as he took in the sight of what Mino was wearing which was of a similar ensemble while silently thanking his lucky stars that he decided to go for a simple outfit.

“Let’s go then.” Mino smiled.

Taehyun was surprised to find a bike parked outside his house.

“I didn’t know you knew how to ride a bike.”

“There are still things left that you have not discovered about me and this was one of them.”

Mino chuckled before going to the back compartment to take a spare helmet for the younger guy. He helped Taehyun put on the helmet his fingers brushing against the younger’s chin causing delicious sparks that he could not quite ignore.

Taehyun climbed gingerly onto the back of the bike. Being a first time passenger on a bike, he did not quite know where to put his hands.

Should he just hold on to Mino’s shoulders are his waist?

Also, Taehyun’s mind could not focus on anything else since the fact that in front him was a very nice view of Mino’s back just officially rendered the younger speechless. He reckoned it was the way Mino’s leather jackets stretched over the muscular back as he got in front or the anticipation that Taehyun gets to feel those shoulders or even his waist.

Mino seemed to have sensed the younger’s hesitation so he decided to make the decision for him by taking Taehyun’s hands and put them around his waist. Taehyun immediately turned red at the contact but luckily Mino was facing in front so he could not see his reaction.

Seriously Nam Taehyun, you need to get a grip on yourself and not act like some hormonal teenager.

“Hold on tight.” Mino instructed before he started the engine.

Mino kept to the speed limit of the road but could not help but to increase the speed occasionally just to feel Taehyun wrapping his arms tighter around Mino’s waist and slightly leaning his body on his as they made their way to the club.

The club was already bustling with activity when they entered with a rap battle already well underway. Mino greeted and introduced Taehyun to some of his friends who came over with drinks for them.  Taehyun watched with quiet amusement by the way Mino greeted then with the hip-hop styled grip.

When Mino went up stage to engage in a friendly rap battle with one of the rappers, Taehyun was transfixed and he could not keep his eyes off the older guy. Gone was the charming Mino, in place was the cool Mino with a lot of swag and surprisingly, it suited Mino very well.

Seeing Taehyun standing by the bar and cheering for him was doing weird things to his system and yet it also made him felt really confident. It made him wanted so much not to disappoint and enjoy Taehyun’s first experience of watching a battle taking place.

The club’s music changed to an electro house beat that was designed to get bodies moving to the dance floor when the rap battle portion of the program ended. Taehyun could not help but grooved to the addictive beats as he watched Mino made his way over to where he stood at the bar.

“You were great out there. This place is really interesting and cool.” Taehyun commented when Mino finally joined him.

“It gets really addictive. I really enjoy it and I am glad that you are too.” Mino smiled at the younger guy as he admired the way the dim lights of the club played on the Taehyun’s features.

Mino leaned dangerously close to Taehyun when he placed an order drinks for the both of them and Taehyun swore he had to keep his breathing even for fear that the older might just exactly find out how much he was being affected.

However, who was Taehyun trying to kid? After all, he swore Mino could almost hear his heart beating wildly when he leaned in to whisper into Taehyun’s ear asking him he wanted to dance. He could not but to shiver deliciously to the mesmerizing deep voice of the older guy. Taehyun could not form any coherent reply to his question except to nod and let Mino lead him to the dance floor.

Mino was pleasantly surprised by the way Taehyun danced. The younger guy was not an awesome dancer but there was something about the way he moved it was as though he was really into the music and it flowed through his body in a sensual way. It just made Mino want to pull Taehyun into his arms and kiss him senselessly because the way their bodies were brushing against each other was enough to drive him crazy for almost the entire night.

The chance came for him when someone rudely bumped causing Taehyun to fall if not for Mino’s quick reflexes and grabbed the younger guy the waist to steady him.

“Are you okay?” Mino whispered since the music was loud and there was no point in shouting over the volume.

“I am fine thanks.” Taehyun slurred a little while he answered the older guy.

It might have been alcohol that Taehyun was drinking throughout the night that provided him the liquid courage because he made no move to escape from Mino’s hold in fact the younger guy actually went on to put his arms around Mino’s neck as they moved along to the music. The way Mino would occasionally whisper things into his ear was making him shiver and suddenly he wanted really badly to kiss the older guy.

Will Mino mind if I just go for it and just kiss him?

Taehyun needs too stop biting his lips. I swear one more time he does it I am so going to kiss him silly.

Much to Mino’s secret and utter delight, he found Taehyun staring at him as if contemplating something in his head and unknowingly bit his lower lip. Taehyun was totally and cutely oblivious as to what it meant to Mino.

“Oh god Taehyun, please you need to stop doing that.” Mino groaned out and before Taehyun could muster a reply, Mino had already grabbed the younger and crushed his mouth to his own.

For a moment time seemed to have stood still, Taehyun was stunned even though he welcomed the action. The older guy’s lips on his own were infinitely gentle as though waiting for him to grasp the situation and respond. Taehyun felt himself slowly surrendering to the kiss, opening his lips to invite the feel of Mino’s tongue.

The touch of Mino’s tongue was when all hell broke loose. What started out as an innocent kiss turned into a clashing of tongues as though it was the meeting of two thirsty souls. Taehyun opened his eyes to find Mino with his eyes closed and looking as lost in the moment as Taehyun was. It was making him really happy knowing that he was affecting Mino as much as the older guy was.

Giving into the moment, Taehyun fully surrendered and blindly took what the older guy was offering.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hihi, back with an update! Sorry for the slightly longer wait cause work had been a lately and I am so tired once I am home to write... as usual, no silent readers please, i would love to know what you think!