The Meeting

Seven Days

Nam Taehyun was pissed and exasperated. For the love of God, he could not understand why he was given such a friend that he was not sure if he wanted to be calling as best friend right at that moment.

“Tell me why am I being dragged into this again?”

“That is because I need to make my mother happy and get her a nice birthday gift.”

Seungyoon answered as they made their way to the part of the university where the mass communication building was.

For as long as Taehyun could remember, Kang Seungyoon had been a part of his life. Being next-door neighbors, they have spent countess of hours together. They have been through happy childhood times right through awkward puberty phases. There was nothing they do not know abut each other.

“Then why don’t you join the contest instead of me?” Taehyun grumbled.

“Because Jinwoo will kill me if he knew. I am still too young to call it a day for my time on earth. Besides, with me gone, you will be lonely.”

“So you thought I would the better choice?”

“Well, you are not attached and never had a relationship before. It would do you good to let you experience something different. Plus, you will thank me later. Song Minho is one hot DJ. “

“The point you are trying to make here is…”

“Seriously, you need to listen to his radio show to know what I am talking about.”

“I have more important things to do.” Taehyun answered but could not help but to roll his eyes at his best friend walking beside him.

“Don’t worry, I am willing to bet you will definitely thank me when this is over.”

“I still cannot believe that I actually allowed you to talk me into this.”

“As I said before, you will thank me Taehyun-ah.”

Seungyoon gave his name when he reached the reception counter and the purpose of the meeting while Taehyun looked around the radio studios. He found the idea of sitting in a recording studio and spending about 2 to 3 hours talking over the airwaves strangely romantic.

As they made towards the studio number given by the staff at the reception counter, Taehyun could not help but to feel nervous and anxious. What if the guy turned out to be a jerk or what if he found Taehyun boring or what if they have nothing in common. Oh, why did he even agree to this stupid mess in the first place?

By the time he considered to ditch the whole thing and run, it was too late because they were already at the door and Seungyoon was already opening it.  

Song Minho watched with curiosity as the two guys entered the room. They were both good looking but his eyes were immediately drawn to the slightly taller of the two. The one with the middle parted hair, a pair of slanted eyebrows and pale skin. He was eyeing the recording studio with contained fascination but the same pair of eyes turned to radiate skepticism when they met Mino’s dark ones.

The Song Minho that Seungyoon kept raving about on the way there turned out to be not bad looking. In fact, he looked good in a tanned, rugged but rather playful kind of way. The eyes that were framed behind the black plastic rim spectacles were dark to the point of black.  

“Hello, I am Song Minho, pleased to meet you both. So you are Nam Taehyun?” Mino asked pointing to the shorter guy but he was praying with all his might that Nam Taehyun was the guy with the droopy eyebrows and the middle parted hair.

“Oh no, I am Kang Seungyoon. This is Taehyun.”

Mino smiled thanking god silently that his prayers were answered when Seungyoon pointed to the one beside him. If it was not so awkward or weird to smile a wide cheek bursting smile, Mino would have so totally gone for it.

“Well, it looks like I am going to be your boyfriend for the next seven days. Please take care of me.” Mino answered while he held his hand out for a handshake.

"I guess so. Please take care of me as well." Taehyun answered as he reached for Mino's outstretched hand.

Mino could not help but note the softness of Taehyun’s hand when he grabbed his and gave a tentative shake.

The next seven days was going to be so interesting... 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Long time no see back with a new fic hope u will enjoy! No silent readers please...