Day 1

Seven Days

Day 1:

They both stood awkwardly in the studio. One was not quite sure what to do with his hands or where to look so he decided to fixed them at his feet. The other was pretty amused with the situation and wondered how long has it been since he was in such close proximity with the guy in front of him.

“So…” They said together and could not help let out small little chuckles of laughter.

“You first.” Taehyun offered.

“Do you want to grab a bite? I am hungry.”

“Sure, let’s go. We can get to know each other after we have some food into our systems.” Mino offered with a smile.

Taehyun nodded an affirmative because he could not quite understand why that smile seemed to do something funny with his insides. Taehyun felt a tug from Seungyoon who was standing beside him.

“I will leave you two to your date. I am meeting Jinwoo. Told you he was hot right?” Seungyoon whispered that was so loud that it seemed to have no difference if he were to speak on his normal voice.

“Yah! You want to say it louder? I don’t think he could hear you clearly.” Taehyun muttered sarcastically earning a laugh from his best friend.

“Anyways, I have to go. It was nice to meet you, Minho!” Seungyoon waved before he left, leaving Taehyun and Mino slowly making their way out of the studio.

“So let’s get to know each other better. We trade questions. You ask one and then I will ask the other. I will start. How old are you? I am 20.” Mino suggested when they were seated in the café near the

“I am 19 this year. How long have you been a DJ?”

“About 2 years? Do you listen to my show?”

“Well… If I am honest… Not really unless I am hanging out with Seungyoon.”

“You should listen to the show. In fact, you should listen tonight’s show!” Mino suggested.

“I will try to…” Taehyun answered. Somehow, Mino’s expression was making it hard for Taehyun to flat out reject him and he wondered why.

“Okay then! Well, it is your turn to ask a question.” Mino pointed out as he began to eat when their food arrived.

“Do you have other hobbies apart from being a DJ?”

“I love rapping. My friends and I would attend rap battles to pit our skills and receive pointers on how to improve. You should come along it will be fun.”

“I think it would be interesting…” No harm trying new things, Taehyun thought to himself.

“Besides rapping, I like to draw.” Mino continued on.

“Oh you like art?” Taehyun perked up at the word “draw”.

“Yes I like to draw caricatures. Do you draw too?”

“Occasionally, mostly with charcoal sketches or water colours.” Taehyun nodded as he scooped more of his bibimbap.

“Any other hobbies that you like?” Mino asked getting more and more intrigued by the guy sitting across the table.

“Hmmm… I do enjoy a bit of music and photography.”

They continued chatting, trading questions back and forth. Mino realized that Taehyun had a very expressive face like the way his eyes lit up when they touched on a topic that Taehyun had great interest in and the way his eyebrow would move along to the expressions he makes on his face.

They have a few things in common too like how they were both rather private in nature and their ideal home will be one tucked away in the mountain away from busy crowds. Like how they totally get each other because both of them came from families with them as the eldest.

“Remember to tune in to the show tonight.”

“I will try to. See you!” Taehyun offered a soft smile and a wave before turning around to head home.

As he watched Taehyun’s retreating back as he entered his apartment after Mino offered to accompany him, Mino knew with absolute certainty he was totally whipped for Nam Taehyun.

By the time Taehyun remembered to tune in to the radio show, it was already well underway. He could understand Seungyoon’s reaction towards Minho because his deep voice really fit well with radio.

“Welcome back to the late show with Song Minho. You just heard the song Bad Boy from Big Bang. Now let us open up the message board sand read a few request and messages from our listeners.  Wow! Is it just me or is the message board exceptionally full today.”

“Oppa, I love your show! I hope you are beside me at this moment and talking to me only. – anonymous17”

“Well, if your radio is beside right now then won’t Oppa be talking to you at the moment?”

Mino let out a witty laugh at his solution that Taehyun could not help but curl his toes with the onslaught of cheesiness.

“Oppa, I love you! Will you be my boyfriend? – Soojung<3”

“I am sorry but I am afraid I am taken for now. To You, you know who you are, I hope you are tuning in. Let’s get to know each other better!”

Taehyun swore he wanted to bury his face somewhere and slowly die from the embarrassment of Mino’s words over the airwaves. However, he would not deny the existence of the warm fuzzy feeling he was feeling at the moment.

“Once again the message board is off the charts right now. I did not know that the state of my status have such an effect on the female listeners that tune in. Well, I have time for one last message before I close the show.”

“Congratulations oppa! I hope you are happy though I am sad but I will keep supporting you! – Hyunnie6”

“Awww… thank you! Well, that is all the time we have for tonight. As the last song from SNSD – TTS, the title is Only You. Thank You for tuning in. Good night…” Mino greeted before the chords of the slow song took over.

Taehyun could not help but to smile as he heard Mino’s closing. Lying on his pillow, he let the soothing vocals drift him off and feeling surprisingly glad he took the time to tune in.

~~~~~~~~~~

Only U

귓가에서 울리는 부드러운 너의 목소리

 눈을 뜨고 있어도

 감아도 계속 너를 찾게

 포근한 너의 품에서 너와 눈을 맞춰

 Baby give me one more kiss

 Just one more kiss 내게 속삭여줘

 

너의 미소에 웃음 짓고

 두려움은 잊은 채로 나를 숨쉬게

 

You are everything I’ve been looking for

 곁을 지켜줄래?

 너의 사랑 너란 사람 함께한 순간부터

 바래진 기억에 아픔이 온대도 언제나 너에게만

 뛰는 마음을 전해 거야

 

You You You Only for You You You

 

네가 옆에 있어도 여전히 보고 싶은데

 나보다 사랑한

 마음이 네게 전해지는지

 조금 오랜 시간을 너와 있고 싶어

 Baby give me one more day

 Just one more day 놓지 말아줘

 

눈이 너를 그리고

 입술은 너만 부르고 기다리는데

 

You are everything I’ve been looking for

 곁을 지켜줄래?

 너의 사랑 너란 사람 함께한 순간부터

 바래진 기억에 아픔이 온대도 언제나 너에게만

 뛰는 마음을 전해 거야

 

(Tell me now) 달콤한 향기로 너를 느낄 있게

 (Hold me now) 마음에 새길래

 (Show me now) 순간이 영원하지 않다고 해도

 My love is for you

 

You are everything I’ve been looking for

 곁에 머물러줘

 너의 사랑 너란 사람 함께한 순간부터

 바래진 기억에 아픔이 온대도

 영원히 함께해줘

 

You are everything I’ve been looking for

 곁을 지켜줄래?

 너의 사랑 너란 사람 함께한 순간부터

 흐려진 기억에 슬픔이 번져도

 너만을 가득 담아

 뛰는 마음은 영원할거야

 

You You You Only for You You You

 My love is for you

                                                         ~SNSD – TTS~

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello... back with the next chapter... i hope that it would be an enjoyable read..  no silent readers please...