It's been a long time

Guilty Pleasure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donghae's P.O.V.

Today's the day, I can't believe it, seems like it was just yesterday that I got my Diploma as master teacher. But today I'm starting as the new Literature/ Poetry teacher.

I'm so excited i thought to myself..... I Went to my sister's  room and woke her up. ''Yuri, wake up it's 6:30 am c'mon or i'll be late'' I exclaimed.

''yeah...five more minutes please?'' Yuri asked.

''Fine, if you're not awake in less than five minutes, I will tickle you so hard, that there's no more time for to  breath.

With that Yuri Immediately stood  up, and said ''Jeez your a terrible brother, ara, ara I'm awake'' Yur said in frustration.

You see, Me and Yuri ran away from our house a few years ago, It's complicated.....My father had always told me what to do to boost his Family's Image.......Anyway it's a long story.

After all the morning routine, we made our way to Seoul University, this is also Yuri's first day if school, but it's too bad she's not in my class as she is in the performing arts category.

I Could smell University Life, New Students, New Books etc....I was excited.

''Good Luck, black pearl'' I suddenly said and messed up her hair.

''Oppa, that's embarassing, there's a lot of college guy's here'' Yuri said shoving my arm.

''Arasso, anyway take care, and you're gonna have to go home by yourself... Cus I might have some work to do''

''Okay, Have fun in your Literature/Poetry class. Yuri exclaimed.

I realized that I was nearly late, So I rushed to the administration Office just to have a chat with the Dean. It was quite a short Discussion, Since I'am familiar with the University Regulations.

After the meeting, A male professor showed me the way to my Class. ''Thank you I said. I entered the clasroom.... and all the students kept quiet as they acknowledged my presence.

''Ok Good Morning class, My Name is Lee Donghae, I'm your new Literature/Poetry teacher for the rest of the year, Let's work together'' I said giving them my warmest smile.

I looked around the class, to familiarize with the students, then I saw a girl at the back, Is she sleeping? '' I called her, Excuse me? you at the back are you listening? I asked her.

She rose from her Slumber and as soon as she tilted her head towards me, I grew in shock.'' Yoona'' I murmured.

When she saw me, our eyes met and then out of the blue, I gulped and we both said in Unison ''OH CRAP''.

The whole class suddenly noticed something suspicious, but I quicly changed the subject.

I could'nt think straight after that, my mouth was talking literature but my head and eyes were somewhere else, I had a lot of questions.....She's back? But when?

I don't know why, But I'm kinda happy she's in my class, and I took my chance to glance at her ''Wow she has definitely changed into a woman'' I thought to myself.

End of Donghae's P.O.V.

Yoona's P.O.V.

Our eyes met......''OH CRAP'' We said in unison.

''I can't  believe it.....It's HIM?.........Wow he's still the same Donghae I knew, His warm brown eyes still affect me in a way, but nevertheless, I can never forget......the past.

I felt really Uncomfortable, Out of all the classes, Why did I choose Literature again? OH yeah.... Ever Since my High school days Donghae oppa... had always admired poetry......I got frustrated, at the fact that that's all he talks about...He then explained the beauty of poetry and ever Since, I sincerely Admired Poetry.......but my admiration has got nothing to do with him anymore.

It felt like forever in that class, I tried to erase my thoughts of the fact that he's my teacher by listening  to the Topic, but everytime he turns around, he looks at me.

I'm still melting, just staring at him......Snapped out of it Yoona'' I said to myself.......reality check He's 6 years older than you, He's your teacher, Your boyfriend is Choi Minho, and Donghae probably has....Jessica'' I sighed at my thoughts.

The bell finally rang, and I raced my way to the door, but I wasn't fast enough.

''Yoona'' he called.

''Oh Donghae, Long time'' I told him and bowed.

'' Yeah, It's Nice to see you'' He answered... while I just nodded staring somewhere else in the room.

He started again '' Listen, I want o apologize for what happened before-''

I stopped him before he could finish his words'' Let's not talk about it, I'm over it....Besides I've contemplated on how annoying I was before.....And i won't bother you anymore'' I answered him coldly.

''Yoong, you know I didn't mean it like that''  He said to me.

'' It's ok, I fully understood what you were trying to say that time...........And it must be really annoying for you to talk to me right now'' I said as I made my wayy to the door.

He suddenly took a grip of my Right arm, ''Yoong, please listen'' He started.

I stared at him, his eyes were full of Sincerity and concern, I sighed...... Just as I was about to speak.....

'' Hey Babe, what are you doing still in class?'' Minho asked me.

''Oh I was just about to leave'' I coldly shrugged off Donghae's arm.

''Are you okay babe, Minho asked me?''

''Oh yeah I'm fine'' I lied.

''Do you two know each other'' Minho asked Suspiciously.

''Uh....yh He's my teacher, JUST...MY ...TEACHER'' i SAID EMPHAZISING THE WORD TEACHER, so that Donghae would hear it loud and clear.

End of P.O.V.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: Hey guys so here's chapter 2 I hope it wasn't boring! So what do you think....Things are heating up...Looka like Yoona still has the hots for Donghae.........HER TEACHER!!! Please comment and Subscribe!

And Thank you for those wonderful comments, -Kamsa-Hamnida

~PouTQueen