The Man behind the...Act

Guilty Pleasure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

***Somewhere around the City of Seoul***

A knock on the door **Knock, Knock**

''Come in'' A mysterious man said.

''Sir, they're here'' The other man replied

''Arasso, Let them in'' The mysterious man replied.

Five guys entered the room, with their head down, and it seems as if this Mysterious man isn't quite happy with their work, he stood up and took a walk around them for Interrogation and says ''So what happened?'' He asked.

'' We failed'' one of the five men murmured.

''I'm sorry what?'' The mysterious man asked...Staring Intensely at the man whom just answered.

''We didn't get her'' Another person answered.

''Are you joking around me, You useless Bastards, You useless piece of '' The mysterious man exclaimed, as he rampaged on ..by throwing a bunch of papers he left on his desk.

''Are ing kidding me, there's five of you and one girl...That Yoona...Is back'' He cursed.

'' We-- we--'re S--S--orry Sir, It's just that...Your Son-- was....''

''My son?'' The mysterious man asked as he stepped forward, taking the man in his collar''

The man was choking, and he struggled to reply but nevertheless, this mysterious man wanted an answer one way or another.

''Yes...S--Sir, He saved the girl'' he relied.

Mysterious man's P.O.V.

'''' I thought to ,myself. Donghae already knows that is back, He's never gonna come back when that stupid little Brat, is back''

'' I'm gonna bring Donghae and Yuri back no matter what!'' I thougt to myself.

''Get OUT ALL OF YOU!!!, Bring Yunho in my office now''

''Uncle, you wanted to see me?'' Yunho asked.

''Yes, It's time for you to bring Donghae back Do whatever you can to get him back Arasso, and In return I promise you my Position, when I retire'' I assured him.

''Neh Uncle, I won't this disappoint you'' Yunho answered.

End of P.OV.

***Seoul University***

The, following morning, everything seems Calm and peaceful. Yoona came in with, of course her boyfriend Minho, and she looked as if absolutely nothing happened last night. They both headed towards their Lockers.

Once Yoona opened her Locker a book fell down.....But she didn't notice it, Minho on the other hand is very Peculiar and picked it up Instead.

''Yoong, there's a book that fell from your locker'' Minho said, as he opened it from a bookmarked page.

''Yoona just looked at him in Confusion and said '' A poetry book? It's not even mine..''She answered.

Minho started reading ''Its A poem by ''LEE DONGHAE?'' He exclaimed, but suddenly he averted his eyes to the book and focused his attention on the Poem.

                   ''For Her,

                                      I love the way you touch me
                                                      so soft and sensuously.
                                                    It makes me tingle all over.

                                                 I love the way you kiss me.
                                         It starts a fire deep down inside of me
                                       and makes me yearn for you even more.

                                             I love the way you look at me.
                                     It makes me feel beautiful and treasured.
                                           Most of all I love the way you love me.

                                     When you walk in my whole day gets better.
                                         And even when you're not with me
                                           you're in my thoughts always.

                            It doesn't matter what we don't have or what we do have.
                              The most important thing is we have each other
                                         and no one can take that away.

                                       I am the luckiest guy in the world
                                           and I don't need or want anything
                                      but you beside me loving me to the end of our days
.

                                        ~~~Y

As soon as, Minho finished reading the poem....They both went silent, Out of the blue Yoona Immediately grabbed the book, and left Minho standing alone in the hallways...Startled.

Minho knew exactly Who ''Y'' is. From his conclusion last night Proved it all.

***flasback***

Minho's P.O.V.

''Yoona where are you?, why in the world are you not home in the middle of the night'' I thought to myself.

I 've been waiting for Yoona to come Home, Because, I wanted to ask her about her jacket and why Mr. Lee's I.D. in it.

Then, a 1 hour later a car pulled up to the Girl's dorm, as soon as they got out of the car I shrieked. ''Huh!! That's Mr. Lee....AND...........YOONA'' What the hell is going on?'' I murmured to myself.

Ikept myself hidden, while abruptly observing them from afar, I had so many questions in my thoughts right now,but so far nothing's happening...Maybe I'm just being paranoid....I don't know...

I sighed in relief when Donghae was about to leave...But then he stopped, and I took another peek.....

Yoona was Hugging Donghae from behind, ''Thank you, ''Thank you so much'' Yoona said.

Donghae turned around to Face her and said ''''Yoong no matter what, I'll always be here to catch you when you fall, EVen if you hate me or not...I'm here for you''As he hugged her tighter than ever.

At that moment I felt a sudden Stab through my Heart, tear drops started to form in my eyes, but I had to held it in because I didn't want to get caught.

''Yoong, How Could You, I thought you loved?'' I whispered to myself.

***End of flashback***

Meanwhile, Yoona ran towards her classroom, and slammed the door close.

''Who do you think you are huh?'' She asked him.

''Yoona calm down, what are you talking about?'' Donghae answered.

''I'M TALKING ABOUT THIS DONGHAE'' Yoona said as she slammed the Poetry book in his desk.

A slight form of tears from the side of her eyes started to fall, but although she's already hurt, and she knew that deep inside that she loved him too....It just wasn't meant to be, and the hardest part is that she's the one breaking her heart, and his.

''Look Donghae, I want you to do us all a Favor, Please...Please..Forget about me, I'm much happier with Minho''Yoona said, but she's lying of course.

Donghae stood there, as If something Tragic has had happened, but he took the courage to say '' Yoong I can't do that, You know all those years I covered up all my feelings for you, I denied it, and Now that I've finally realized that I'm Truly Inlove with you, I don't care how wrong it is or What anyone thinks, Just  being with you makes me happy'' Donghae said as he pulled her to hug''.

Yoona just stood, there not hugging back, when she finally said, ''It maybe Ok for you Hae, but it was never Ok with me, It took me five years to get over you, But I never did....You think throughout those years I wanted you back after what you did'' Yoona exclaimed.

''I --....

but before she could finish her sentence, Donghae Kissed her, It wasn't forced or Violent...It was Passionate and meaningful, and although Yoona knows it's wrong She kissed back.

But Suddenly The door flew Open, and standing there was.........................................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: So guess what?, Good news guys I studied in advanced so I could write as I promised. So what did you think Did you Enjoy the chapter? Who do you think the Mysterious Man is from the beginning? And A new character Subsides ~YUNHO!

oR who do you think is the person that entered the classroom, While Yoona And Hae are doing their Kissing Session Could it be Yuri? Minho? or Yunho? Find out soon in the next chapter, and PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT I DID MY PART OF WRITING THE STORY, THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, KAMSA-HAMNIDA

-PouTQueen