Introducing...........Black pearl.

Guilty Pleasure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donghae's .P.OV.

Yoona why don't you believe that I really did love you? Why can't you accept the fact that you still have feelings for me?..............................................I know it's all my fault for trying to get rid of you in the first place, but what hurts me more, is to see you Hurt......I never realized how much it affected you and the damaged I caused to your heart..........No wonder you hate me! I thought to myself....

I stood in the same place, where Yoona had slapped me earlier....Still in deep thoughts and regret.

When suddenly.......

''Donghae oppa?'' A girl asked. I turned to see who it was, while covering the red marks on my right cheek.

''Oh Yuri-ah!'' I replied shockingly.

''Oppa, what are you doing here? and why are you covering your face?'' She asked me examining me from head to toe.

''Nothing, What are you talking about''I replied, it stayed silent for a few seconds and I automatically decided to change the subject, ''hey Yul you need to go home it's getting dark and remember I have lots of preperations to prepare for my class tomorrow'' I told her. 

But as the Brat she always was, she noticed something suspicious and as soon as I let my guard down she Immediately saw the bruises in my face.

''OMO....OPPA!!!, WHAT HAPPENED! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?'' Yuri shrieked.

''Oh it's nothing, I wasn't looking to where I was going and I accidentally hit a wall'' I lied, But Yuri still eyed me with suspicion......but luckily she wasn't the curious type and gave up on asking me questions.

''oh, Well put some I ce on your face, you look like a beaten fish'' Yuri said stcking her out tongue out.

''Yahhh, Shut up you, I will so not bring any dinner for you, if you keep it up'' I said jokingly.

''Ara, Ara....I won't make fun of you....Anyway good luck....I'll be going first then'' Yuri said.

''Aishh that girl!'' I thought to myself and smiled a bit, then my sudden smile slowly faded away still in regret..

End of Donghae's P.O.V.

                                                                       *********************************

 

 

Yoona's P.O.V.

***Yawns***

I'm exhausted, from yesterday, I thought to myself. I lazily kick the bedsheet off and looked at my watch.

''OMO!! 8:23 I'm late for class, Oh crapp no this can't be happening........ I grabbed my bag and literally flew to the school campus......I barged in the class and apologized not realizing how awkward it is from what happened yesterday.

Oddly enough as I entered the room, a discreet laughter was made, was it because i was late? .......

''Mianhe, Mr. Lee'' I said to him trying to avoid an eye contact, which failed I ended up staring at him only to notice there's bandages on his right cheek!

''Ottoeke? did I slap him realy hard yesterday O.O, OMO....Should I apologize....what to do?'' I thought to myself.

''It's ok'' he replied to me, Out of the blue he examined me ''Aren't you forgetting something today Miss Im'' he asked me.

All of a sudden the whole class hysterically bursted into laughter. ''Oh my gosh is this a set up does he want me to apologize to him'' I said......I was so confused of what's happening right now that I turned to him for help.

''PSSSSST, Donghae.....what's going on?, why is everyone laughing?'' I murmured.

''Your clothes'' he mouthed pointing at my clothes.

''Oh crap''I yelled.....I'm still wearing my pyjamas.... oh no ....I stood there not knowing whatto do,but Donghae suddenly said.

''ALRIGHT.....ALRIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH CLASS'' HE YELLED. ''Miss Im please take your seat.. and we shall continue with our Topic Macbeth'' Donghae said.

Thank god, that was so embarassing... As soon as you know it the bell rang....And you know how bad i wanted to get out of this class as fast as I could but unfortunately i was never the fastest runner in my life.

''Yoona wait'' he called me.

''What?'' I coldly replied.

He took off his jacket and said'' Here wear this''

''Uhm....It's ok i'll just go back to my dorm and change'' I assured him.

''You'll be late for your next class then, take it'' He handed me the jacket. ''Aniyo...it's cold outside...you might need it'' I told him.

''It's fine I'm wearing like two sweaters underneath and besides it is really cold outside you might catch a flu....please take it'' He told me again.

''Oh yh.....uhm Thanks'' I replied to him and put the oversized jacket around me.

I left for my next class...which was music. Me and Minho oppa are in the same class.

''Babe isn't that jacket a little big for you?'' Minho asked me.

''Oh that's nothing oppa, it's just a style that i'm really into'' I lied to him.

''Oh you should've told methen we could've bought a couple jacket'' He said tickling my stomach, due to his actions I accidentally elbowed a girl beside me who just came in. 

When I turned around it was ''YURI''I gasped in shock

''YOONA?''is that you?'' She asked me. We were both startled. I can't believe it it's black pearl my best friend......We finally saw each other again.......................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: hey guys I'm so sorry it's a really crap chapter It's really boring i'll try to make it interesting next time!  Oh Minho's character is irrelevant at the moment, but he will soon become the MALE ANTAGONIST......So there you go Yuri and Yoona are finally re-united stay tuned......Does Yuri know anything about her BFF Yoona and her brother Donghae? Please subscribe and comment Kamsa-Hamnida.

-PouTQueen.