The Break- up

Guilty Pleasure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

But Suddenly The door flew Open, and standing there was.........................................

Yoona's P.O.V.

Minho oppa!!! I exclaimed.

''It's not what you think'' I told him...As I released Donghae's grip.

''Yoong...?'' Was all he said. I could see disbelief and disappointment in his eyes. I took a step forward, towards him and suddenly stopped when he said ''I knew it, I knew there was something going on between you two'' Minho screamed.

I could feel the Intense atmosphere in the classroom, Donghae was right behind me trying to mind his own business, while me and Minho are on the verge, of an argument.

After he cleared, his watery eyes, he took a step forward towards me. He was inches away from my face, Me on the other hand started crying, and all i could do was look down, ashamed for what I just did, I couldn't control my feelings any morE, so I started ....

''OPPA?..................., I'm sorry....I should've told you the truth in the first place'' I said giving him my sincerest words.

Minho scoffed and said '' Really?, I don't believe you, I never knew that you are such A liar, Yoona, Am I just a tool to you? .........AHHH (he screamed in frustration) ....I hate you''

''o--opp-a? I--I--mm..s-s-sorry, I couldn't help my feelings, The truth is I love him, I really do.....I didn't intend on hurting your feelings I just......'' I begged to Minho, but he cut me off.

''You know what, We're through......You're a ing Im Yoona...., I HATE YOU....'' He cursed.

Donghae was suddenly alerted when he noticed that the argument turned into a dramatic fight, Me on the other hand stood there frozen, His words hit me like a thousand gun shots through my body, Minho was not the type of person who would use such words towards a person.

Donghae took a step towards me, but I signaled him not to, Suddenly Minho raised his right arm, I knew exactly what he was about to do, and I deserved it for hurting him, I closed my eyes and stood still trying to take my Consequence, but I noticed a few seconds flew ny and didn't feel an abundant Slap on my Face.

I opened my eyes to see Donghae, He held Minho's hands....''This is none of your Businees Donghae'' Minho said.

''Look, Minho I know you're upset but hitting a girl is not an option'' Donghae replied, in his calmest tone.

Minho scoffed again '' You're INLOVE WITH THAT FILTHY , Wow you are perfect for each other'' He said.

Minho was persistent, and He tried to attack me, But Donghae caught him again and this time he took him by the collar and pinned him on the wall.

''Look Minho, If you ever, or if anyone lays a finger on this Girl, You're gonna have to Face me, because no one can ever hurt her, you got that?'' Donghae said in a serious tone.

''Donghae.......was all I said, But his attention was still focused on Minho.

'' Oh Mr. Lee, you're so brave'' Minho said sarcastically.

''Hey Mr. Lee, I heard that, It's against University policy, that a Student and a Teacher Relationship Is not Liable''. Minho smirked.

''What are you trying to say Minho?'' Donghae asked.

'' ahahh Meaning, Once I tell the dean that you have an affair with your student, you'll lose your job'' MInho said as he abrubtly laugh at his statement.

My eyes widened, And I couldn't believe what I was hearing right now, Is this the real Choi Minho I know? I asked myself. ''Minho, that's too much don't you think'' I asked him.

''Oh don't worry dear, I didn't forget about you...Once you get Expelled...you'll be back in america in no time wit me of course'' He said to me.

''You're such a bastard Minho, I can't believe you're actually doing this'' I yelled at him.

'' Oh Since we're all revealing our true Identity, There's something you should know about Mr. Lee and your Dear best friend Yuri, Did you know that their the children Of SM Entertainment's CEO, Lee Soo Man, they both hid from their father 6 years ago, just when you first met them Yoong.'' Minho smirked, thinking that he was triumphant by Interogating Donghae.

''How do you know about this?'' Donghae asked staring Intently.

''Oh I did my part of the research Mr. Lee?''

I was shocked, but I could see that Donghae no longer withstand, his temper, and his grip got tighter on Minho's collar, he was about to punch him when he suddenly said.....

''Oh Mr. Lee I wouldn't do that if I were you, you don't want your father to know where your hiding, do you?'' Minho asked him sarcastically....and Donghae's grip started weakening Until he finally let go of his collar.

''Well then , if that's all I'm leaving Minho said.

''Wait'' Donghae called him '' I mean what I said  if you touch Yoona, I will make you regret it, And also......I don't care, go ahead tell the dean, call my father, I don't care......All I want to do is Live my Life beside the person that I love''

''I know it hurts to lose somoene you love, Trust me I had that feeling When I first saw you with Yoona, I regret..everything that I did, but if you really Loved her, you let her go...and let her lead her own happiness, Don't you want Yoona to be happy Minho?'' Donghae asked him

I admire Donghae so much, he always has the poise when he talks, and he knows exactly the right words to say, He was always that type of person that would have so much couraged in what they believe in.

Minho stood there for awhile, still trying to take Donghae's words in account, he turned around to face me, He gave smiled, Not an Evil one, but a Gentle and Friendly smile.....And with that he left the room without saying a word.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, It's 2:00 a.m. in the morning and I'm so sleepy. Oh well it was worth it, So there you go, More drama for YoonHae stay updated cus in the next few Chapters Yunho will appear, as Donghae's cousin.....

**Yunho- Donghae's cousin, Yunho works for Donghae's father, he is the second highest ranking position in the company, He has always been Jealous of Donghae ever since they were kids, Donghae would get everything he wanted, luxury, fame and girls. Yunho is determined to out-do Donghae and tries to Impress his Uncle, to become the heir of the company, because he thinks Donghae is not suitable to be CEO. His uncle sends him to find Donghae, but on his Journey he accidentally meets Yoona, unknown to him this Girl was leading him to his goal, but along the way he starts to fall for her.......Will this be a love triangle, Who will win Yoona's Heart....Donghae or Yunho?

Find out soon Kamsa-Hamnida dont forget to comment and subscribe.

-PouTQueen