And so the Rivalry begins....

Guilty Pleasure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donghae's P.O.V.

I strectched my arms and yawned heavily only to open my eyes to see an unfamiliar room.

I noticed Yoona on the bed, And thought to myself ''Oh yh, The Last Night was mind blowing'' I was still looking at her godess like face, still in her slumber.

Yoona slightly moved, and yawned a bit but she was still asleep.

I, slowly got off the bed, trying not to make any kind of sound, when I  finally suceeded, i looked at Yoona once more, and kissed her on the Fore head, whispering ''I love you yoong, See you in class''.

I changed, in my same clothes from Yesterday, and Sneakily trying to get out of the Girl's dorm without anyone noticing me, On my way..to the gate.....I saw my Sister...talking to minho.....WHATT THE??!? MINHO? I screamed in my thoughts.

I walked towards them with a curious look on my face.

''Yuri-ah''I called out, As i waved my hand out to her

''Omo...Oppa?'' Yuri replied. sounding a little shock.

Minho,looked at my direction and we stared at each other in displeasant, for no longer than five seconds.

''Yah, Yuri-ah, what are you doing...talking to him'' I murmured at her.

''Chillax, oppa He's in my performing arts class, He's my ''Assigned Partner''..I was just asking him about working on our Project after school'' She murmured back.

''Fine, But I don't like it'' I said, without realising i said it out loud.

''Ah..Ahem...I'm right beside you, you know'' Minho said tapping my back.

I was flushed in embaressment and immediately changed the topic ''Aren't you two late for class?''I asked them.

''Yah oppa, you're too obivious, c'mon Minho..let's go before we're late.....Oh wait oppa I forgot to ask you Where the Hell were you last night, I called your Phone several times...and it directly sent me to your voicemail'' She asked me.

I kinda stood there, not knowing what to say or do next KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.......The bell rang and I gave out a little sigh.....''Pheww, saved by the bell' I thought.

''We'll talk about this later, Yuri, See you guys'' I told them but Yuri gave me an unsatisfied look ''Whatever'' She said.

''Yuri-ah, We're late for class, C'mon'' Minho called and they left, And I also made my way to my class.

End of Donghae's P.O.V.

Yoona's P.O.V.

''Oh crap''I thought ''I'm late again, how can this be, Donghae-yah didn't wake me up, I'm so gonna kill him''

I fiercely ran my way inside the university, and when I crossed the road I nearly got run over by a black porsche. I was on the ground, Frustrated, and quite relieve that I didn't get hit.

''Yahhh'' I screamed, at the driver, who didn't seem to hear me. I got up and knocked on the Car window. ''Yah open up'' I said. ''Who do you think you are?'' I yelled, while violently banging his windows.

He slowly opened his tinted windows and said ''Hey be careful, I got them customize in Italy''. I stared at him for a few seconds when I realize he was the guy I talked to yesterday....uhm...what's his name...the new drama teacher....uh...Yoochun? ....Yesung??....uh...Yonghwa?....no that's not it..........uh....Yunho....That's it, his name is Yunho!

''Yunho'' I asked him.

''Ne,'' He answered, examining me from head to toe.

''Wait you're that girl who helped me yesterday'' he said.

'' yep, I was just about to say the same thing'' I replied.

''Mianhe'' We said in unison, we both laughed...at the comment. ''I'm sorry, I wasn't looking to where iwas running to''I apologize.

''Aniyo, I should be saying sorry after all I was the driver'' Yunho said.

With that All i could do was return a smile '' Mr ..uhm..Yunho? I asked him awkwardly.

''It's Ok you can drop the formalities, we are friends after all, You can just call me oppa'' He assured me.

''Okay....Oppa? Aren't you late for your first class?'' I asked him.

''No I don't think so'' He replied.

''I think you are late, cus I have drama class now, and you're the new Drama teacher, without a teacher there is no drama class'' I told him chuckling a bit.

''Mwohhh, really I have class now'' Yunho asked and I nodded in reply.

''Just park your car over there, I'll wait for you, so won't get lost again'' I told him.

''Oh Kamsa, Yoona-sshi, i'll be back in a Jiffy?'' He said giving me a thumbs up.

''Seriously Jiffy?, who talks like that?'' I thought to myself ~keke.

As soon as he got off the car both of us rushed to the class, he introduced himself, and the class began with a fresh start, and everyone seemed to be really interested in the topic, Including all the girls in the class.

I can't shake the feeling that he's always staring at me, But the class ended sooner than I thought and we all dispersed for our next class.

End of Yoona's P.O.V.

Yunho's P.O.V.

''Wow, that Yoona is quite charming, she's so bubbly, Innocent and down to earth, No wonder my cousin likes her''. I thought.

''Oh Donghae, you're not wisest person on this planet, I can't believe I actually found you, I murmured to myself.

''I can't wait to take over, as the Heir of your company, you have no idea how misfortunate you are right now.

                                                           **********************************

                                                             Flashback..................

''I was so shock to bump into that Yoona girl, whom my Uncle was talking about, She gave me directions to where the Reception was.

I Immediately called Uncle to inform him.

''Yeobseyo'' A man answered.

''Uncle, it's me........I found her'' I told him.

''I knew that is back, and what about Donghae, have you confirmed it yet? Does he really work there'' The man asked.

''I'm on my to talk to the dean now'' I told him.

''Arasso, I'll leave the rest of the Job in your hands, dont fail me Yunho.......Think of the Reward, that I will give you'' He told me.

''Ne, Uncle I understand, I won't disappoint you'' I assured him.

''Good, Call me if you have news, and bring my children back'' The man said and hung up.

After the Phone call, I made my way to the Dean's office.

''Ah you must be Yunho'' The dean started. ''Please take a seat, So what brings you here?'' he asked.

'' Let's cut to the chase, shall we? Is there any staff member of yours called Lee Donghae?'' I urged him.

''I'm sorry, but due to government policy I'am not allowed to reveal , I dentity/ Informations of my staff, Unless of Emergency''. The Dean said.

I stood up and banged his table with my fist ''That's Bull'' I screamed.

''Look Mr. Yunho...I'm sorry there's nothing I can do I wish.......'' I cut him off.

I opened my suitcase to reveal, piles of money...'' Give me his file now, and all this will belong to you'' I  commanded pointing at the money, at first he was hesitant......but he finally gave in and took the money.

He handed me A file, and it consists of Donghae's Information ''I've finally found you Dear Cousin''

                                                                      **********************************

                                                           End of Flashback..................

I Snapped back to reality, when some students came in my classroom, I was about to leave, but I forgot something..''Yah you there, with the hat, do you know where Mr. Lee's Room is?'' I asked her.

''Ne, it's in the south wing, on the first floor, the room near the staircase'' She answered nervously.

''Thanks'' I said, giving her my signature wink.

I reached my designated area, and automatically knocked on the door without thinking.

''Come in'' A male voice said.

I opened the door, and there he was sitting on his desk. ''YUNHO!!?!'' He asked in shock.

''Is that how you greet, your Cousin, whom you havent seen for Five long years'' I asked him in a narssisic tone.

''What are you doing here?......Wait how did you find me?....My dad sent you here didn't he?'' He asked.

''Woah Hae, Chill....One question at a time, Uncle sent me here, to get you and Yuri back, So you can manage the Company'' I told him.

''I already told Appa, I'm not coming back, No matter what he does.....I will never live in a Hell-Hole with him'' Donghae answered back sounding a little mad.

''Yor such a ing idiot Hae, stop playing Hide and seek, you're not a ing Child, your Lucky to Inherit one of the biggest companies in Korea, It's not like I want you back in my Life'' I said with a cold tone.

''Lucky? If lucky means...My dad forcing me into doing something that's wrong and Manipulative, then yes IAM LUCKY....LUCKY THAT I RAN AWAY FROM HIM, And what do you mean '' Back in your Life''. Donghae replied.

''Drop the Act Donghae, you know I've always hated you since we were young,  you get Everything you've ever wanted....The toys....the fame...and even the love of my life...Jessica''. I said,

''But whateever it's her lost, I've found somoene more Interesting than her............Oh by the way Hae, your right Yoona is so ing Hot, no wonder you kept talking about her before, i'D LOVE TO GET ON HER PANTS,  Oh no need to Introduce me to her, it turns out she's in my class, and i love to tell her What happened between you and Jessica last summer'' I told him smirking a bit.

''TELL HER IF YOU WANT, BUT DON'T YOU DARE ING TOUCH HER YUNHO, IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON YOONA, I SWEAR...TO MY LIFE THAT, I WILL BEAT THE OUT OF YOU'' Donghae screamed.

''AU Contraire, Hae.... I Can't fail Uncle now, He promised me a reward, and I've lost to you so many times already.....But this time, It's my turn to Suceed, You just wait and see''. I told him and left the room.

End of Yunho's P.O.V.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: HEY HEY AFF LOVERS! I'm back for now, I've been Quite lazy during my holidays, I just couldn't focus on writing anything, But well I'm back and I hope you like this chapter, :) Oh and it's nearly New year, M,y new Year's resolution is to watch a Super Junior concert/ Snsd concert.......or both together ahhah

*So The rivalry begins between Donghae and Yunho, and it seems like Yunho isn't the type of Guy, who's willing to lose, What will happen next, Find out on the next chapter!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE THAT KAMSA-HAMNIDA TO ALL....... -PouTQueen