My feelings or yours?

Guilty Pleasure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yoona's P.O.V.

Im Yoona you Pabo you could've ran after that class, I thought to myself. I was so busy in my world that I didn't notice I was spacing out until Minho-oppa talked.

''Babe?, Babe? are you okay? He asked me.

''Oh yeah I'm fine, just not that hungry anymore'' I lied of course.

''Aww that's okay, I'll go over to your dorm and buy you dinner'' Minho told me and kissed my forehead.

''Thanks'' was all i replied.

Then something caught my attention, at first all the girls in the cafeteria we're fussing over this new college teacher, I wondered who it was, but as soon as I heard the name...I lost interest.

''OMO......he's coming'' A girl behind me said.

''ahhhh......I.really I wish I was in his class, He is too freaking hot to be a teacher'' Another girl said.

'' Even his name is dreamy....LEE DONGHAE....Someday I could be Mrs. Lee'' Another girl screeched she stood up accidentally hitting me causing my food to spill. She ran towards Donghae, and about 40 more college girls surrounded him, causing a lot of distress fo me. ''Let's just get this over with'' I mumbled to myself.

Without realisation, I went up to her and scolded her infront of everyone in the Cafeteria '''EVERYONE, SHUT UP'' I screamed at them. ''HE'S A TEACHER, GIVE HIM SOME SPACE, YOU'RE ALL ACTING LIKE 5 YEAR OLD, CONSIDERING THAT YOU'RE IN COLLEGE NOW, GIVE HIM A BREAK. MR.LEE HAS MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DEAL WITH.....'' I said...My face turning tomato red due to the screaming I could tell there's like 100 death glare's being driven upon me.

''Yoona you Pabo...You shoudn't have done that'' i thought to myself once again.

Suddenly, Donghae came up to our table...'' Thanks Yoong'' he said to me.

''No problem Mr. Lee'' I replied in a cold manner.

It stayed quiet for a while, and he just stood there staring at me, but I then said....

''Listen Mr. Lee, I need to talk to you about the homework you gave us'' I lied, Because Minho was there staring at us.

''What homework?'' Donghae asked me.

''I widened my eyes to make him understand what I was talking about, ''Sorry Minho-oppa I'll be back in Five minutes, It's really important'' I lied to him again.

Me and Donghae talked outside the School campus, I then started the conversation. ''First of All Donghae, don't take that scene the wrong way, It doesn't mean I was trying to cover up for you in the cafeteria, It's just that I got really pissed off, that she spilled my food'' I told him in a matter of fact tone.

''Secondly,-....He suddenly cut me off, ...

''Yoong, back there...did you just call me Mr. Lee? He asked me.

''Yeah you're my teacher, and that's all there is to it........'' I coldly told him and walked away from him, and I suddenly I stopped and turned towards him to tell him my second point....

''Secondly Don't you dare call me Yoong, that girl was gone a long time ago'' I exclaimed.

''Yoong wait...'' He said. ''Who are you? you're not the same Yoona I know years ago.

'' Yeah, and is it my fault?, look I chose to be this way and it's Non of your concern'' I said.

''So that's it huh?, YOU'RE JUST GONNA RUN AWAY AND NOT FACE YOUR PROBLEMS!!! Donghae Exclaimed.

''What are you talking about?'' I asked him.

''WHAT IF I TELL YOU ALL THOSE YEARS, I HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU HUH?....'' Donghae screamed.

I was taken back by his words and didn't know what to reply.

''THAT'S RIGHT YOONA, I HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU, BUT I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO AP[PLY IT I WAS CONFUSED AND ONE WAY TO GET RID OF IT WAS HAVE WITH JESSICA...............''He said.

I was still standing facing backwards from him and when those words came out of his mouth....Tears started falling from my eyes. I took the courage and spoke up.

''STOP IT!! STOP IT, DONGHAE, I DON'T CARE--'' I told him. tears were raging in my eyes, just as I was about to run away, He held my wrist......

''Let go of me Donghae'' I screamed at him.

''No'' He quietly replied.

''DONGHAE! LET ME GO YOU IDIOT'' I exclaimed but he still wouldn't let go. He violently pinned me to the wall and stared straight in my eyes, I looked away but he said...

''YOONA, look me straight in the eyes and tell me, that you don't have feelings for me'' he said in a serious but casual tone.

I didn't look at him and said '' I Don't have feelings for you Donghae, I have Minho'' I told him.

''You're a Liar, say that to me and look me in the eye'' He said forcefully.

''I ing hate you Donghae, let me go'' I said, but his grip on my wrist and my waist just got tighter and tighter, I was a bit scared.

I was about to punch him with my right arm, when he counter attacked it........Then he did the Unthinkable HE KISSED ME.......I love the feel of his warm Soft lips, It's like I'm flying without wings, and I could see sparks, He was kissing me so passionately....That it took me almost a minute to realise what's hapening.

I coldly pushed him off, and slapped him....I could tell that I slapped him on the face really hard... as the re marks from my finger was there, I didn't care whether he was hurt or not......Infact I couldn't even think straight and ran back to Minho.

''Yoona, are you okay?, were you crying....?'' he asked me?

''I'm fine.....I fell in the stairway on my way here'' I lied.....I don't know why I'm always Lying to him, but I feel so bad for not being honest after all he is my boyfriend and I love him right?

''Yoona, Just skip your classes for today, and I'll bring you to your dorm now'' Minho said.

''OKay, i told him....Thanks oppa'' I said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: SO?...............Did you like the chapter, Spare me I know the story's really vague... please keep up with me if you don't understand what's happening tell me so I could explain it. And just to let you know Yuri will appear in the next chapter. Please give your opinions and Subscribe Kamsa-Haminda.

-PouTQueen