Re-united

Guilty Pleasure

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yoona's P.O.V.

Music was my last class, And I couldn't Believe Lee Yuri My Bestest Friend in the world is in the same class with me. I was so excited, that throughout the whole period, all I could do was smile to myself.

It's been five years since i last saw my best friend, but due to strict university rules, we were'nt allowed to talk during school sessions. So through the whole class me and yuri just playfully smiled at each other or trying to mouthed (is that a word, mouthed?) messages to each other.

The class felt like forever to me, As soon as the bell rang, Me and Yuri ran towards each other and hugged like there's no tomorrow.

''MY IM CHODING, I MISS YOU SO MUCH'' Yuri said tightening her Hug, I could see tears of Joy in her eyes.

''BLACKPEARL, I MISS YOU TOO'' I said, as i released the hug,''Don't cry Yul, if you cry i'll cry'' I said.

''Hey i know what will cheer you up , do you still remember the Yoonyul Cheer,'' I exckaimed, then we did our friendship handshake...Which felt so Childish as we made this up when we were seven, and at the end of the Hanshake we yelled YOONYUL FOREVER! Childish right? but who cares? she's my best friend after all.

''yeah, that does cheer me up, but Im yoona you're such a bad best friend..that you left without saying` goodbye, which i'm still mad at you'' Yuri said and pouted.

''I know I'm truly sorry Yul, that I didn't get to say goodbye, It was really complicated'' I told her.

''It's ok what matters now is that YOONYUL Is back, and The Twins are back in business'' Yuri said giving a thumbs up for approval.

''Ahem, aren't you forgetting something'' A male voice said.

''Oh minahe, oppa I forgot about you...It's just that I haven't seen my best friend in a while....'' I apologize to Minho.

''It's ok Yoong'' He said. ruffling my hair.

''Oh so who's this Yoong?'' Yuri elbowed me.

''OH.. this is Minho-oppa my boyfriend, we met in America '' I said as I faced Minho.

''Nice to meet you Minho-shhi I hope you could treat me as your friend'' Yuri said, reaching her hand towards Minho's.

''Oh nice to meet you to Yuri-sshi, I've heard a lot about you'' He said in a casual tone''.

Just as we finished with the Introduction towards Yuri and Minho, Donghae enters the room looking for his little sister Yuri.

''Oh oppa Over here!'' Yuri waved her hand at her elder brother. She ran in his direction, pointing at my direction. ''Oppa can you believe this It's Yoona'' Yuri said to Donghae in disbelief.

''Oh yh'' Was all that Donghae replied.

''Uhm we actually already met'' I immediately spoke up.

''Oh really?'' Yuri asked.

''Yeah, She's one of my Literature/Poetry Students'' Donghae replied. Earning a Glare from Minho -oppa.

''So what's up oppa?'' Yuri asked her brother.

''Oh I just came here to ask you if you're ready to go home'' He asked Yuri.

''Actually, I have something else in mind, Can I please go out with Yoona please, It's been 5 long years...We need to have some girl time?'' Yuri asked doing her Aegyo infront of Donghae, While I just laughed at her actions.

''Same old Yuri'' I thought.

''Fine'' Donghae surendered.

''Great, Thanks oppa, C'mon Yoong let's go, OHH we should go shopping first'' Yuri said as she practically dragged me out of the room.

''Bye Minho oppa, Bye Donghae oppa'' Me and Yuri chorused.

End of P.O.V.

When the girls left, Donghae and Minho were left in the room, Minho kept staring at Donghae in Suspicion, on the other hand Donghae felt uncomfortable so he left.

Minho's P.O.V.

I can't believe it!! I said to myself. So they do know each other.....That means Yoona lied to me? I've known her for years and yet she's not the type who'd tell a lie.

I sighed and looked around the room thoroughly, Then i caught sight of Yoona's oversized jacket, She must've forgotten to bring her coat with her.

I grabbed the Jacket, onlt to notice that something fell, coming from the Jacket, I picked it up and it was.............LEE. DONGHAE'S I.D.? Why is his I.D. in her jacket?

What??!?! that doesn't make any sense though.........Unless?........

''Im Yoona, What exactly are you hiding from me, Whatever it is I'm not gonna give up mark my words'' I concluded to myself.

End of Minho's P.O.V.

Yoona's P.O.V.

As soon as we left campus, We spent the whole afternoon Shopping and gossiping etc. Just like the old times.

Yuri the suggested we head off to a club tonight, because it's been years since she's been to places like this, as She would always bring me along with her plus A night in the club is a stress relief environment for College students.

It's been exactly 3 hours since we've been in the club, and Yuri was on the brink of Hangover, Me on the other wasn't absorbed by the tempting side effects of Alcohol.

I decided to take Yuri home myself, As, she wasn't able to go home alone....We reached her house but I had no intentions on going in cause I know he'd be there....So I just rang the door and Immediately ran away as soon as he opened it.

End of Yoona's P.O.V.

Donghae's P.O.V.

It was 1:00 am when I heard the doorbell ring, I was still up early in the morning correcting my student's assignments. I opened the door to see Yuri, stumbling.....walking as if she had an infectious sting on her leg. I could smell that she drowned herself in Alcohol.

Without a doubt, I scolded her for coming home late not to mention getting drunk ON A SCHOOL NIGHT'' I exclaimed.

I suddenly remembered Yoona was with her, and I asked her how Yoona got home?

''Oh Yoona?'' That's a funny name she said......'''hahahahha'' She laughed hysterically for no odd reason, I guess that's the side effect of being drunk.

''Yes, Yoona your friend? where is she?'' I asked her again.

''Oh Yoona.....why didn't you say so Pabo...ahahah.....She dropped me here and she said she was walking down the back alley for a shortcut'' Yuri said....Collapsing into the couch....And with a snap...She's Immediately asleep.

''Walking the Back Alley!!??!??'' I exclaimed.

''That, Girl...what is she thinking doesn't she know it's not safe for a girl to walk around 1:00am in the morning... I immediately grabbed my keys and drove around the area.....I reached three blocks away from my area and I saw her...

She was surrounded by five drunk guys, and I could tell she was terrified. One guy pinned her on the wall, and started her neck, The other started tearing her clothes apart.........''Get the off her, Oh you'll be real sorry you've ever touched her...I screamed as I approached them.

.I became so hot tempered that  time....that I wasn't thinking straight I drove over to them and purposedly hit the two men who tried to Yoona.

Yoona was in the corner hugging her bare body, Crying her heart out, from what had just happened. The other three men came towards me and they started to attack me, but I was full of fury and Beat the Hell out of them.

''Bastards'' I whispered.

I grabbed Yoona in my car and drove her to the dorm. The car ride was silent Yoona was still crying....as soon as we reached their dorm, I walked her out making sure she's Inside and safe.....Just when I thought she was inside....

She hugged me from the back...''Thank you oppa! Thank you so much''She said and started crying again.

I turned around to face her, and I wiped her tears with my thumb. ''Yoong no matter what, I'll always be here to catch you when you fall, EVen if you hate me or not...I'm here for you'' I said..and hugged her tighter than ever.

''I wish we could stay like this forever''I told her.

End of P.O.V.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: Heya! I'm so happy I have 45 subscribers WOHOOO! I applaud everyone for that! Thank you so much for your love and support of this Fanfic! I really truly appreciate it! I hope you enjoyed the long-ish chapter. So it seems like Yuri doesn't know about the misunderstandings between donghae and Yoona.....While Minho on the other hand is getting more and more Suspicious....and it seems like he wants to get to the bottom of this. And is Yoona warming up to Donghae? Find out soon Kamsa-Hamnida

-PouTQueen