Yoona's Arrival

Guilty Pleasure

Authors Note: Hey guys I apologize again, because I've changed Lee Seungi's character to Choi Minho, I didn't think he'd fit in the college category, So just to remind you read the description again, so that you won't get confused so here's my first chapter. Enjoy...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yoona's P.O.V.

I can't believe it I'm finally here!I exclaimed, with tears of joy flowing. At the moment I'm in Incheon airport, one of the main airport in Korea.

I gaze at my surroundings, when I caught a sight of an argument in the airport...It seems that a girl is giving her boyfriend a box of Brownies, but was rejected...........Then I suddenly remembered.

***Flashback***

*Ringgg.......

''Hey yul? Are you at home?''A girl asked.

''Mianhe, Yoong I'm in Ballet practice, but you can stay at my house for dinner later'' Yuri said.

''ahh..Arasso, i'll be there, will Donghae oppa be there?''Yoona asked in an excited tone

''Of course you Pabo, he lives there..hahah'' Yuri exclaimed.

''Ara, ara...do you mind If I go to your house now?'' she asked her again.

''Sure, pfft You and your obsession with my oppa'' Yuri said in a matter of fact tone.

''~keke Okay, See you later Yul'' Yoona replied and ended the phone call.

''Oh wait I can't go to their house, without food, .......Oh I know i'll make Brownies..they're Donghae oppa's favourite, Fighting Im Yoona''. Yoona said to herself.

Yoona made her way to Yuri's house she noticed that all the light's were off. She  thought that Donghae would be home. Little did she know there's a certain activity in the house.

Yoona, tried ringing the doorbell but no one would answer, just as she was about to give up she notices that the door was unlocked when she turned the door knob.

Without hesitation she made herself enter the house.

''Is anyone home?'' Yoona asked. ''Donghae oppa?..................Yuri- Unnie? ................are you here?'' She tried again but still no answer.

Yoona had a feeling that somoene was Inside, she then searched all the rooms for people....as she was approaching Donghae's room...She could hear moans.

She took a peek, Her eyes suddenly widened and tears started falling off but Nevertheless she was still eavesdropping.

She has never seen Donghe become Intimate with somoene, they were on his bed making love with his girlfriend.

She noticed that Donghae pushed the girl away and put his clothes back on.

''Were are you going, Hae?'' The girl asked.

''Hurryy up change your clothes'' Donghae said not replying to her question.

''What!! But we didn't even have yet'' The girl said scolding Donghae a bit.

''Look, just change okay we'll do it next time..My sister's friend is coming over for Dinner''Donghae answered coldly.

''Oh I see, so a 15 year old girl is much  more Important to you'' The girl said in an annoyed tone.

''No I don't. It's just that she can't see what we're doing right now'' Donghae replied.

''Yeah but Hae this happens all the time, Everytime this Yoona girl comes you become Defensive, and you act all weird, You Like her dont you?'' The girl screamed.

Yoona gasped quietly as soon as she heard her name, Meanwhile Donghae on the other hand stared at his girlfriend, He suddenly pinned her down on the bed and Screamed '' LISTEN TO ME I LOVE YOU OKAY, THAT YOONA KID, SHE'S JUST ONE ING ANNOYING LITTLE GIRL, I HATE HER''

Yoona started shaking, and in a matter of seconds, She dropped the glass container with brownies, that she was holding.

Both Donghae and his Girlfriends attention went to the door....They could see ''Pain, and sorrow in Yoona's eyes. Yoona ran out of the house as fast as she could....Oddly enough the weather started to change..It started raining...Donghae on the other hand chased after her. He saw her a few blocks away from their house.

''Yoong..?'' Donghae started.

''If you Hate me that much, you should've told me, I DIDNT KNOW I WAS SUCH A BOTHER TO YOU! Yoona exclaimed and ran away................

***End of Flashback***

Back to present......

Yoona couldn't help but cry ather thoughts, Suddenly she felt warm pair of hands touching her shoulder.

''You okay babe?'' A boy asked.

''oh yh Minho -Oppa, I'm just so happy thatt we're finally in Korea'' Yoona lied. She suddenly Hug her boyfriend so tight that he could barely breathe. Minho didn't what was going on but he comforted her.

''I'm here for you Alligator Yoong''he said. ''Let's go to our New dorm, and rest we have a lecture on Monday morning'' he said and kissed her forehead.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author's Note: So how was that, I'll update soon....Please Comment and Subscribe _Kamsa-Hamnida

-PouTQueen