09- Birthday surprise

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 26, 2015.

 

 

"Tomorrow's her birthday, what should we do?" Namjoon asked the members, also wondering what gift he should give to her. "How about we surprise her?" Jimin suggested, thinking he is a genius. "She doesn't like surprises." Taehyung spat and raised his eyebrow at Jimin. The other pouted and went to his room. "Can you say in a nice way, perhaps?" Jin looked at V. "Hyung, that's the nicest way I can say it." Taehyung shrugged, and thought he would deal with Jimin later.

"Yah, it would be fun if we surprise her, I mean it's not that she hates it so much right?" Jhope asked and looked at them. Taehyung sighed, "The last time I surprised her, she didn't talk to me for days." he suddenly remembered. "Yeah, I remember that. Hahaha you were so desperate for our help." Suga laughed, pointing at Taehyung. "That's because I had no choice." he defended and glared at him. "We'll just surprise her, balloons, cake, that's it. The important thing is we're complete." Jin declared. Jungkook looked at him, "Where would we surprise her then?" "Her house." Jin replied and crossed his arms. Taehyung had no choice but to agree.  

"Taehyung, can we talk?" Jimin suddenly asked the boy. V nodded and followed him to his room. "Look, i'm sorry. I was just kidding with you. You don't have to take it too seriously." Taehyung started off as soon as they sat down. Jimin chuckled and pat Taehyung's shoulder. "It's not about that. It's about Hana." he clarified. "What about her?" Taehyung asked, feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden. "I know it's very hard for you. The things that has happened and happening right now, I know it's too much. But Hana, it's hard for her too." he said. "I know." V replied, stating a fact. "It's not enought that you know. You have to do something Taehyung." Jimin exclaimed that brought Taehyung to silence. He actually was amazed by Jimin's words. He smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Happy birthday!!" the members shouted as soon as Hana arrived at her house. They expected her to be shock annd be happy but the opposite showed, she didn't looked pleased at all. The members starts to tense up, realizing what they did wrong. Hana crossed her arm and raised her eyebrow, looking at them intensely. "It's Kim Taehyung's idea!" Jin suddenly blamed the boy. Taehyung looked at him, letting his eyes do the talk. "Yes, yes. It's Taehyung's idea that we should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter