01 - The encounter

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

 

Park Hana, everybody's ideal type. She was once a trainee and was part of a 4 grouped-girl called VC. Despite being the oldest among the 4, she was the dorkiest and funniest of them all. It was a month away until their debut when Hana decided to drop out. Nobody knew why, no one dared to ask why.

 

Hana was going somewhere while talking through the phone with the 3 girls of VC who's really doing well in the music industry now.  Hana stopped and pressed the up button. "Unnie, where are you? Are you still at your house? Huh?" Hyemi, the youngest asked, excited to see the older one. "Ani. I'm at the elevator, i'll just see you up there, okay?" Hana replied. "Arasso unnie. Come faster! Bye." Hyemi beamed and hanged up.  Hana chuckled and smiled.  Finally, the elevator comes to a stop, she was about to walk in when she stopped. She was shocked to see who was inside the elevator, and so they are. It was BTS. "Annhyeonghasseyo!" V greeted happily. She stared at the boy, not saying anything. BTS except V cleared their throats. The door closed and still nobody said anything. "Why are you like this? You were so loud minutes ago." V sai, looking at the members, confused. "It's your fault, we came back to the first floor, you alien!" Jin replied, looking at V angrily.  "Hyung, its not -"  

 

"He's right, why are you like this? You looked like you've seen a ghost." Hana said looking at them, finally gathering the courage to speak.  "Yah. Sorry, I was just shocked to see you guys here. I mean, you're very famous now." She smiled, hoping it would relax the members.  Jhope laughed, "Right. We're just shocked too, we didn't really expected you here. Hahaha." He replied hitting the members playfully, hinting them to say some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter