10- Distance

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Seungho, are you asleep?" Hana peeked at the door and saw her son lying on his bed.

"No, i'm not." the boy replied, looking back at her. She smiled and entered his room. "You okay? You want something to eat?" she asked when she saw him not in his usual self. He was quiet and that only happens when he's worried about something. The boy shook his head.

"What's bothering you?" she asked and sat down beside him. "That uncle from earlier, the one you followed outside, who is he?" he asked curiously. Hana stayed silent, "Mommy." he called out. Hana sighed and his hair, "Why do you ask?" she asked back. "He seems to be angry to see me." he replied honestly.

"No baby, he's not. He's actually happy. It's just that he was in a hurry awhile ago and needed to go." she lied, not wanting him to feel burden. "So don't worry and go to sleep okay? I'll take you to wonderful places tomorrow." she beamed and the boy was glad.

He hurriedly kissed Hana in her lips and covered himself with a blanket. Hana smiled, "Goodnight, mylove." she whispered and went to her room. He was barely two years old and she just wanted him to have a normal life.

 

"Is Taehyung here?" Hana asked when the door finally opened. "U-uh, yeah. He's in his room." Jimin stuttered and opened the door for Hana to enter. She went to his room and found Taehyung doing something.

"Hey." she smiled and called out. Taehyung looked up, "Hey." he rep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter