07- Traumatized

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was confused.  He was mad. He didn't know what to do after what he heard. Does it mean i've known her before? We were together? That's why he felt so attached to her in the beginning. He thought. 

 

"Kim Taehyung, what brings you here?" the doctor greeted him with a hug. "Park Hana, do you know her?" he asked him straightly, he was so desperate for answers. The doctor sighed and knew that he had to tell the boy, " She was brought here too, when the accident happened." the older stated. "Wait, she was involved in the accident? How is she related to me?" he asked confused. "Calm down, Taehyung." "Please, please just tell me doctor." he begged.  

 

 "She's....she's your fiancee. She was there when the accident happened, she happened to witness the scene." he explained.   Taehyung scoffed and backed away. Memories starting to appear in his head, you and him together at school, you and him teasing each other... "You're probably wondering why she's the only one you can't remember. It only means two things. First, she's the cause of either your pain or happiness and second, she was the person you were thinking about right before the accident happened." the doctor explained, looking at Taehyung, approaching him.  

 

Taehyung exited the hospital, memories still appearing in his head, the day you two kissed, the day you two went on a vacation and the day you left him. Then it came. He remembered everything. He fell down, controlling his f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter