12- Her confession

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seoul cemetery.

 

 

"Hi. I brought you flowers." Hana greeted, laid down the flowers and sat down. She stared at the picture infront of her. "It's been a long time since I visited you." she smiled. "Also I brought you your favorite. Ramen!" she took out the ramen from her bag and showed it to him, grinning. "You're probably laughing right now, huh?" she rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled. "Seungho grew up quite well. Just like how you wanted." she spoke softly.

"Youngjae, i'm sorry that you had to suffer because of me. You chose to take responsibility even when you didn't have to.   I was fine, I could just take care of him by myself but you still helped me. I was scared that time, I was afraid that everybody would turn their back on me when they find out i'm pregnant but you stayed." she was grateful that she had to let it all out. She started dancing to 4minutes Hot Issue.

"I really don't know why you like this song."'she said, embarrassed, even though she did it so many times already. "I'll come often, so don't worry. Take care Youngjae." she gave him a flying kiss before walking away. 

 

 

---

 

"Oh, what brings you here?" "I have to talk to you." "Okay? Come in." Taehyung looked at her before entering the house. "You want something to drink?" she asked, she was nervous but happy at the same time when she saw him. She didn't understand what she felt. "No, i'm fine." Taehyung replied and sat down. Hana didn't listen to him and went to the kitchen to pour some juice. "I know you like juice." she settled down the drink infront of him before taking a seat opposite of him. He mouthed a small thankyou before drinking. They remained silent. Silence taking over them until Hana broke it off.

"Taehyung, before you say anything, I think it's time for you to know the truth."  Hana started off. The latter looked at her, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter