05- Not anymore

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three days have passed since V confessed.  He's been down since that rejection-thingy, making the members worry. So, they decided to talk to Hana.

 

"So what's the important thing we need to talk about that you even had to barge in into my house in the middle of the night?" Hana asked annoyingly, feeling sleepy. "It's about V." Jhope answered. "Are you guys on drugs?" she asked. "What?!" they shouted. "Ah. Nevermind." she shrugged. "So what about Taehyung?"  "He told us about what happened between you two." Rap mon replied. "So what do you want me to do?" she asked as she crossed her arms. "Accept him." Jin spat.

 

"Yah hyung, are you crazy?!" Jimin shouted.  "Why? Don't you guys want them to be together again?" Jin looked at them. "We want to. It's just that, I don't think it's the right time." Suga defended and the members agreed. "And do you think there will be a right time? There's none. He'll be hurt eventually, whether we like it or not." The oldest pointed out, the room filled with silence. "I can't accept him." Hana exclaimed, not even hesitating. "Why? Why not?" Jungkook asked her.

 

"Because I don't want to. I don't want to hurt him once again. In fact, i've never really done anything to him." she confessed, feeling ashamed. "But we all know, you love him." Jimin said, looking at them.  

 

 

"Not anymore." Hana spatted and looked at them.

 

 

A short update, sorry guys ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter