04- Rejection

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sorry about what I said earlier." she started off. "If you hate me, I guess I can't do something about it." he smiled at her. "I don't hate you. It's just that I have lot of things in my head right now." she explained. The boy nodded, "Let's just get something to eat. I don't want to lose this chance." he chuckled.    "So, how did you met my friends?" he asked her, after ordering. She stopped, "I'm actually a fan of you, so when I heard you were hospitalized, I came to hospital and that's when I met them." she said, trying to convince him. "You? A fan? Of me?" he asked one by one. She nodded. "Wow! I did not see that coming after you treated me that way." he exclaimed and laugh. "You can never say huh? Anyways, let's just not talk about that." she replied nervously, feeling guilty all of a sudden. "You know what, there's something about you. It's like I've known you for a long time already." he beamed, looking at her. The way he looked at her, it was like the moment they first met. And for her, it wasn't a good thing.

 

 

"Oh, Jin. You're here." she smiled at him. But he was not alone, he was with someone. "V wanted to come, so here he is." he rubbed his neck. "Come in." she welcomed. Jin was hesitating if he should go or give them some time alone. Of course, he wanted them to be together again. He just doesn't know how to do so. "Uhm, guys. I forgot I have to buy something so i'll leave you two alone." he quickly said and ran off, leaving the two dumbfounded. "Aish, that pink maniac!" she thought.

 

"Feel at home." she smiled at him and walked to the kitchen to get something to drink. "I want to live here too. With you." he joked as he sat down on the couch. "That would be great." she raised her eyebrow, imitating him. He rolled his eyes. "You can be playful sometimes too huh?" he laughed. "It depends on the person i'm with." she shrugged. He clicked his fingers, having an idea. "How about we talk about your lovelife?" he ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter