03- Avoidance

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bighit Entertainment

 

"Park Hana, it's good to see you again." The president of the company greeted her.   "Well, yeah it is. I guess." She shrugged and sat down. "You're all over the internet." he said, amused. She rolled her eyes playfully. "I just dropped by to say hi. I've got lot of things to do." she said and stood up. "Think about it." he hinted, talking about the contract. "I will, bye uncle." She winked and exited the office.

 

V was roaming around the building when he spotted a familiar person. "Hana?" he walked. "Yeah. Hi!" she greeted. "It's good to see you again." he said honestly. She smiled, "If you excuse me, I'll go now." she excused, trying to avoid him. V grabbed her hands, "Already?" he pouted cutely and Hana find it funny. She laughed. " You might think i'm crazy, but i'm not. I just want to know you more, that's it." he said defending himself. "Why? I mean, we're friends already." she asked. He tilted his head, thinking. "The members are pretty close to you, and since I don't want to be left out, i'll try to know you more." he said proudly. The smile on the girls' face disappear slowly. "Don't." she said softly and looked down. "What?" V pardon, looking at her. "Don't try to know me more, It's better that way." she spatted looking back at him. He stepped back and looked away. "Don't take it too seriously, besides there's nothing to know about me anyways." She smiled at him and left him. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter