08 - Breaking down

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Slowly, Hana opened her eyes. She found herself in a room, but she was sure it wasn't her room. Just then, the door burst open, Jimin entering with a shocked face, "Guys, she's awake." he shouted. She looked at her hands that was now wrapped in a bandage.

 

She sighed, she imagines being questioned by the members. But instead of the members, Taehyung was the only one who showed up. Jimin excused himself and left the two alone. Taehyung scratched his neck and sat down beside her. It was the first time they are gonna talk since he remembered and he swear to god, the nervousness was killing him.  "How are you?" he asked first. "I'm fine. It's just a small scratches and nothing serious." she replied without looking at him. "The doctor said you had a trauma and that you lost a lot of blood." he stated. "I remember you don't like the hospital so I just called the doctor." he continued not tearing his eyes off of her. She looked so pale. "I should head back home." she stood up and walked towards the door.

 

"Do you hate me that much?" he asked the girl. Hana stopped. "That you can't even look at me in the eye? That you even gave up your dream just so we can't see each other?" he was now controlling his tears, he didn't want show the girl he loves how weak he is right now. It took a long time before Hana spoke up, "I don't hate you. I never did Taehyung. About giving up my dream, I figured out I wanted to do something else." she explai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter