Chapter 5

My Turn to Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

After that, I always stay by Bomi side every day, she became open-minded and accepted every treatment she should have. She was also ready to take the surgery. But before that, she asked me, “Chen, chemo this time I had to shave off my hair, what should I do?” She pouted.

“Of course you should do it..”

“Then I’ll be uglier without this long brown hair..”

“You’ll be as pretty as before, Bomiya..”

“You are lying..”

“I’m not.. you’re beautiful no matter how you are, Bomi..”

“You won’t look for another girl, will you?”

I laughed. “Of course not.. I only have you.. I only look at you..”

She smiled.

 

Then, she did the chemotherapy and went back with a beanie on her head.

“Woah, you look handsome..” I and she pouted.

“Seemed like you’re more handsome than me, Bomiya...” I continued.

“Stop your lame joke, Chen..”

 

-00-

 

After the chemotherapy, she had to be really on her fit condition before the surgery, so she exercised a bit and went on a special diet. I supported her every day, there was not a single time I absence from going to the hospital. I took her to the hospital park every day to breathe a fresh air, sometime we would only lied on the park while listening to music, sometime I sang her a song while playing my guitar, sometime I helped her to describe the object she wanted to sketch. Just a few simple things we did but it made us happy.

Just like what we did this twilight in the hospital park, she wanted to sketch the park so I helped her to describe how it was. But then, she paused to say, “Mmm, Chen.. “

“Yeah?”

“I wonder what you look like..”

“Me? Mmm.. I’m quite handsome I think..”

She smiled. “Like Park Hyoshin?”

“Eeeyyy, I’m more handsome than him of course..”

She laughed. “Chen... May I touch your face?” She asked slowly.

“My face? Oh... yeah.. of course..” I was quite nervous.

Then her soft fingers started to caress my hair. “What color of your hair?” She softly asked.

“It’s actually black, but I dyed it to light brown..” I said softly as I looked at her.

“You dyed it? Why?” She asked as she moved to caress the back of my hair.

“Guess, that time I wanted to be reborn.. New person, new hairstyle, new spirit..”

She looked surprised of my words. “Why you wanted to reborn?”

“Just because..” I simply answered.

She frowned but then continued to ask, “Seems you have a broad forehead..” She moved to touch my forehead.

I chuckled. “Yeah, that’s why I cover it with bang..”

She smiled, then continued to touch my eyebrow. “You have a thick eyebrow..”

“Well, is that good?” I responded fast.

She nodded and smiled. “I like it..”

Then she moved to touch my eyelid and eyelash, and it made me to close my eyes.

“You have a long eyelash.. I envy..” She pouted.

I laughed. “Yeah, I’m a pretty boy..”

“What is your eye color?”

“Black..”

“Black? Woah.. nice...” She smiled, then she moved to touch my nose. “You have a sharp nose..”

I looked at her when she said that, she seemed like imagining how I look and it made me wanted to cry.

Then she moved to touch my cheek. “You don’t have any fat on your cheek.. How could it be? You should eat more, Chen.. I don’t like skinny boy..”

I laughed and nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter