Chapter 3

My Turn to Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

We were getting closer Day by day, Bomi didn't mind my help when I took her outside, she also came visit my house and had lunch with my family. I also introduced her to my best buddies, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. They liked her, they said she's pretty.

Her parents also started to entrust her to me, like giving me task to remind her to drink her medicine and did the therapy. And just like today, her parents asked me to accompany Bomi in the house, because they had to attend their relative's wedding. I was happily taking that chance, because that meant I will be with Bomi only. I grinned happily.

We were in the sofa while listening to the music she played, a new released song from her favorite singer, Wild Flower by Park Hyoshin.

As she listened to the song, she felt like been emotionally involved with the way Park Hyoshin sang the song. I was amazed as I saw her like that. Then, in the end of the song, I said, "Seemed you really like him, Bomiya.."

She nodded firmly, "I really love his voice.. It's like, his voice can sway me to the sky.."

"Exaggerating.." I .

"I'm not! It's true.. His voice can calm me when I was mad.."

"Then would you listen to my voice? It's better from Park Hyoshin.." I bragged.

"Heol.. Definite words from a big mouth.."

I laughed. "I'm serious.. Okay, Let me sing that Wild Flower song to you.."

Then I started to sing and she listened to me carefully. I tried to sing the best as I could to impress her. And at the end of my singing, I saw she smiled.

"How?" I simply asked.

"Park Hyoshin is waaay better.." She teased me.

I laughed. "Okay okay fine.. but you should admit that my voice isn't bad.."

"Yeah.. Your voice is really great Chen.."

I lifted my collar as I acted proud. "I also can play guitar and sometimes I make songs too.."

"Really?? Wow.. I didn't know that a taekwondo master also excel in music.."

I laughed. "I changed my hobby.. I think music suits me better.."

"Heol. How could you change your hobby? I mean, how could? Aaah, I don’t understand.."

I laughed again then asked her, "Well, your mom said that you like drawing a sketch, why do I never see your sketch?"

She sighed. "I locked them all in my cabinet.."

"Why?"

"Why, you ask? Huh.. How can a blind girl like me draw a sketch?"

"But you shouldn't take people’s chance to see your sketch, right? Let me see it.." I said as I got up.

Bomi reacted fast with holding my hand. "Where will you go?"

"To your room.." I replied simply.

"Andwe!" She got up and blocked me. "How could a guy want to get inside a girl's room?"

"Why not? I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter