Sincerity

The Book of Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “You ready to go?” Sehun held out his hand.

          I tilted my head in confusion. Is he asking for my hand or?

          “Your bag, I’ll carry your bag for you.” He clarified. I got what he said and took my backpack off of my shoulders and handed it to him. It’s quite heavy because I have a ton of homework so I crammed all of my textbooks in there.

          “You bag is so heavy, damn.” He lifted my bag up and down to show how heavy it is. I’m not going to deny, it is quite heavy even for me.

          We started to walk down our usual path. He’d usually be saying something by now, you know, just as a small conversation starter but he’s awfully quiet today. I wonder why. Does he have any problems? I wish I can ask if he does but I feel like I would be prying into his life too much, I’ll just wait until he says something.

          “Why do you always let them do those things to you?” He solemnly said.

          “What do you mean? Sumin and them?”

          “Yeah, why do you always let them bully you?”

          “I want to stand up to them, don’t get me wrong but I feel like they’d make things worse for me if I do.”

          “Stand up to them, you need to stand up to them.” He tightened his jaw in show of his slight frustration and anger which took me aback.

          “Huh?”

          “I want you to stand up to them. I don’t like seeing you just getting pushed around like yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter