Yes or No

The Book of Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          I closed the door of my locker. As expected, that little journal is just bogus. I don’t know who sent me that but it’s complete crap and I don’t want you to send it to me ever again. I sighed as I got my bag out of my locker. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and you’d never guess who it is. It’s Oh Sehun. The guy I’ve been crushing on for a millennium.

          “Uhm, hi.” I awkwardly greeted him. I couldn’t even look at him in the eye. It’s as if he’s the sun and I’m scared of looking at him.

          “Can you come with me to the rooftop? I just need to ask you something.” He asked while holding to the back of his neck. He sounds nervous. Nervous? Oh Sehun is nervous? I never thought I’d ever think of those two words together in the same sentence.

          “Sure.” I nodded.

          I stayed behind him. I followed him to the staircase leading to the rooftop while keeping my head down. I’m still too nervous to look at him. It’s not that I’m scared of looking at the back of his head because I’ve been doing that for years but the fact that he talked to me. Actually talked to me. My hands are still shaking a bit and my heart won’t stop beating loudly. It’s as if I’m about to get a heart attack. He opened the door for me and I walked to the center of the rooftop. I looked around to make sure no one else is there. Like, what if this is just one huge game? What if someone gave him money to embarrass me like this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter