Pain

The Book of Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week and my life is still hell. Sehun wasn’t really bullying me like the others but merely ignoring me. He wouldn’t even look at me at all. How am I suppose to make him fall in love with me when he can’t even spare a millisecond just to look at me?

          I sighed and closed the door of my locker. I grabbed my bag from the hook and slung it over my shoulders. I walked out of the building and as soon as I exited the front doors of the school, Sumin and her three friends walked over to me with a smug look on their faces and their arms crossed.

          “Well, well, well, if it isn’t Lee Miyoung.” Sumin said.

          “Do you need anything?” I asked politely. If I answer in a blunt manner, things might turn ugly.

          “Did you have fun dating Sehun?”

          “Huh?” Where is she going with this? She’s saying it as if I played him.

          “Did you have fun dating the person I’ve had a crush on since the beginning of the year?” She’s starting to get even more annoyed. Her true colours are finally coming out, huh? Your crush for him isn’t even as long as mine. You had so much more benefits than me. You were able to talk to him, heck, you were even friends with him, and me? I was merely looking at him from far away, if it wasn’t for that notebook, my looking from far away would’ve gotten me nowhere.

          “We’re over now so if you do like him, you can date him.” It hurts to say those words because despite his coldness and the way he dumped me, I still love him even though I shouldn’t.

          “You’re talking as if he was just a toy you were playing with.” She scoffed. “As if he was some cheap toy you get from those cereal boxes that you throw away once you get tired of them. You really are something.”

          “I didn’t mean it that way.” I immediately replied.

          She suddenly grabbed my hair. “Look, if I see you talk to him again, I will beat you worse than this time.” Beat? But she didn’t-

          My thoughts got interrupted when she punched me in the stomach. It hurt like hell, I never knew she was this strong. She always looked like some delicate flower but then again, there are such things as poisonous flowers too.

          “Do you know how jealous I was when I saw you two acting all lovey- dovey?” She kicked me on my left leg causing me to fall down on the floor with a thump. I think I scraped my elbows in the process. “You were just rubbing it in my face, huh?”

          She proceeded to kick me on my hips twice, in the same place too which caused me so much pain. Why aren’t her two sidekicks beating me up too? They must have a heart.

          No. They don’t.

          They were just waiting for Sumin to finish. They didn’t do as much damage as her but they did kick my legs, arms, and waist pretty hard.

          “Remember what I told you.” Sumin and her 2 friends towered over me and I’ve never felt so scared in my life. This must be what fear really is.

          I immediately nodded, not bothering to open my mouth. I would end up stuttering and most of all, I couldn’t open my mouth. None of my body parts seem to respond properly because of the amount of shock it’s under.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter