Birthday Cake

The Book of Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Sit.” She ordered me as soon as we reached the side of the school. Right beside us is a fence covered with leaves and vines that surrounds the whole area.

          I did as what I was told because like I have said before, resisting might make her even angrier.

          “Isn’t it your birthday?” She smirked as she held onto the plastic bag she was holding. “We wanted to make a cake for you, that’s why we brought you here.”

          My birthday? My birthday is 9 months away and there are no nearby ovens around here, how is she suppose to make it? She’s confusing me right now.

          As soon as my thoughts finished, I heard a crack. Her hand is on top of my head and a yellowish liquid is making its way towards my face. I’m just glad no one else is here to see this because they’ll laugh at me then they’ll tell their friends to come over and watch the hilarious scene in front of them. A hilarious scene of someone having numerous edible ingredients dumped on her head.

          “Here, pour this over her head.” Sumin reached into the green plastic bag and pulled out a box of cake mix. She handed the red box to the girl on her right and she gladly took it.

          She smiled from ear to ear as she ripped the paper box to pull out its contents. She greedily opened the plastic that contained the brown powder. Her sidekick slowly poured the mix on top of my head as I closed my eyes so none of it will get in my eye. Why am I gladly taking all of these things? Why won’t I stand up for myself for once? I often think about these things but I know she has the upper hand and if I get her even angrier, I’m screwed.

          “It’s chocolate, everyone likes chocolate.” The girl jeered at me. I already figured out that it was chocolate because of the box’s cover anyway.

          “Here, pour this on her.” I looked up to see Sumi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter