Miracles

The Book of Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “The mall?”

          “Yeah, I figured we could go shopping.” Sehun looked at the gigantic building in front of us. I haven’t gone shopping in a long time so I’ll definitely enjoy this. He pulled me by the hand towards the entrance of the mall. From left to right, various stores of different brands deck the mall. From the most expensive brands like Gucci  and Louis Vuitton to affordable brands that I’m not exactly too familiar with although I do recognize some of them. We used the escalator and went to the second floor.

          “What are you going to be buying?” I asked him as I looked down onto the floor below us.

         “I need some new shoes because I wrecked mine during practice.” He tsked. “It was pretty expensive too, what a shame.” I’d be pretty upset too if I had a pair of shoes that are expensive and it got wrecked just like that.

          “Are you going to be buying anything?” He asked as we got off the escalator.

          “I’m not too sure yet.” To tell you the truth, I only have $50 with me. I don’t have a lot to spend, I might just use it on food but maybe I can find something cheap.

          We entered the store he wanted to go to. Adidas. The whole store is pretty bright because of its white walls and white lighting making their products a bit more eye catching. Something very eye catching would be their shoes without a doubt, mainly because some of them are neon coloured. We walked towards the wall decked with multiple styles of shoes. There are shoes for everyday wear, for basketball, for soccer, basically anything that would suit your taste or what you’re looking for. I sat on a bench as he looked up and down for shoes that would be good enough for his soccer practice. I’m not very athletic so I wouldn’t really know what kind of shoes would be suitable for practice wear so I’d rather not have my opinion thrown out right now. I clasped my hands together as I patiently waited for him to pick the pair he wants. He stood on his tiptoes and grabbed the shoe on the highest part of the wall.

          “What do you think?” He showed me the shoe. It’s silver but has some green on it.

          “It looks nice.” I replied. Well, it does look nice but it must look like it’s durable enough to withstand his practices because he picked it himself.

          “How much is it?” I asked.

          “$290.”

          I got surprised by the price. Is it actually $290? Why is it so expensive?

          “You like it right?” He asked again.

          “Well, yeah but it’s-“

          “I’ll take it.”

          “Excuse me,” He called out to the nearby store employee. He’s wearing black jeans and a black shirt with the Adidas logo. “Can I please have this in size 275?”

          The store employee nodded and took the shoe from him as he walked towards the stock room at the back. After a few moments, he came back with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter