Stop

The Book of Fates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Were you at the mall yesterday?” Sumin crossed her arms as she glared at me.

          I wanted to say I was but I also didn’t want to say it so the only things that that would come out of my mouth are a bunch of useless stutters like ‘uhmm’ and ‘uh’.

          “You did go didn’t you?!” She yelled at my face. “How many times do I have to tell you that you can’t hang out with Sehun?!”

          “He asked me...” I muttered quietly.

          “Asked you?! He asked you to go to the mall with him?!” She scoffed. “Are you trying to make up a horrendous lie right now?! Because it’s not working, you .”

          What am I suppose to say now? She’s fuming and the thought of even moving an inch scares me.

          “Or are you trying to rub it in my face?” Her stare can kill a thousand men. You know how the antagonist in cartoons looks at the protagonist? That’s what she exactly looks like right now. “Or are you just plain delusional?”

          I looked down onto the ground because I can’t take it anymore, I can’t look at her eyes right now.

          “Answer me!!”

          I shook my head.

          “This just keeps on going, huh?” She shook her head she laughed at me with so much annoyance.

          She pointed a finger at me, “I really want to kill you right now, you know that?”

          “You disgust me.” She pulled my uniform’s collar towards her causing me to stumble q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter