Date Me Under 15 Stars

Date Me Under The Stars

You pass the ball to Jaebum, kicking with the side of your foot. He reaches for the ball just in time, and he manoevres around the players until he thinks he's covered enough distance towards the opponent's goal. 

"Go Jaebum! You can do it!" Jackson and Mark shout from afar.

He smirks a little, and then kicks the ball. It sweeps through the air and all the players try to block, jump and do whatever they can to block it, but to no effect. The goal keeper looks on in concentration as he leaps for the ball. 

He doesn't look like he's going to make it in time.

You're gonna win!

And then, bam!--

--The ball hits the metal rim of the post, and it bounces pathetically back into the field again. 

"He missed..." Mark says soullessly.

"He missed!" Jackson screams. 

"I missed!!!!!" Jaebum exclaims at the same time, and the two players charge relentlessly for the ball against the speed of your opponents, desperate for another chance to score a goal. But it all goes down the drain when the timer goes off on BamBam's phone, indicating that the game has finished. 

"Nooooo!" Jackson drops onto his knees in despair.

"We didn't lose!!!!" BamBam and the rest of the team cheer rambunctiously, more than the last match where they actually did win. Some of them take off their shirts and start spinning it around, running and rolling on the floor. 

Jaebum looks so disappointed with the result...

 

To be continued...