Date Me Under 1 Star

Date Me Under The Stars

It'll be fun, they said.

You need some fresh air, they said. 

You're getting a little tubby, they said(!).

But really, you're forced to get this so-called fresh air because you're going to be spending a week at a camp resort. 

A CAMP RESORT. 

You're dreading the idea. Camping is so boring! You're not into the whole campfire scene and sing-alongs, much less nature walks (ugh), it all seemed lame and you think this vacation was kind of a complete waste to spend the last week of your summer holidays. 

“Aw, cheer up honey bun! Camping will be fun! And you'll never run out of things to do so you'll never feel bored.” your dad says.

“But daaad, you know I don't like walking. You know I hate bugs and my friends tell me they don't serve rice there! And you know what, I still haven't finished watching Healer!” you slapped your hands against your face similar to the little boy on Home Alone, blushing a little when you thought about your biggest celebrity crush, Ji Chang Wook. 

“First of all, this is exactly why you need the exercise. You've been lazing around the holidays so much I don't think I've seen your friends come over to our house at all,” your mum interjects. “And silly girl, you don't have to eat what they serve there.” she laughs.

“Because we talk on Facebook...” a light bulb clicked in your head. “Will there at least be Wi-Fi there?!”

They exchanged a look, which can only mean one thing.

“There's no Wi-Fi?!?!?!”

“Alright, girls, we're here!” your dad rejoiced, turning to look at you. “Welcome to Camp7!”

Laaaaame.

 

To be continued...