Miss A

Love Fiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

allkpop - MUSIC RELEASE

June 23, 2010 @ 3:26 am

Miss A to debut in July with 4 members

JYP Entertainment has revealed more details about their anticipated girl group miss A which is debuting in early July. On the 23rd, JYPE stated, "miss A will debut under JYPE's sub label AQ Entertainment in the beginning of July." One other big news is that they have added one member, Min. Doesn't the name ring a bell? It should be the Min we know, the girl that trained under JYPE for more than 7 years and waited to debut in America as a protege of Lil' Jon. The new addition means that miss A is now a 4-member girl group which includes the earlier trio of Fei, Jia, Suzy and now Min.

miss A has already been gaining attention for having done a Anycall CF endorsement before even debuting. Only three girls are in the MV although many fans have noted that there was a mysterious 4th girl, indicating that perhaps Min was in it afterall. It sure seems like they've got the talent to attract the fans. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKR9Ru_Zugc With two Chinese members, I wouldn't be surprised if they concentrated more on China even though they will promote in Korea and China. The girls will be making their first public appearance at a Tory Burch store opening in Seoul on June 23rd. Are you guys excited?

####

"What are yo-" Suzy haven't finish her word when suddenly being hugged by her three best friends tightly make the girl widen her eyes

"Congratulation Suzy-ah!!" said Shinyeong, Jaebum, and Jinyoung

She just open the door of her dorm when she saw her three best friend in the intercom standing in front of the door waved their hands with wide smile.

"YAH I-I can bre-breath!" complained her before the culprit released their hug with smiled

"We are happy for your up coming debut group, what's the name again?" asked Jinyoung blinked his eyes

"Miss A, I thought we just look the article before in elevator. How could you forget that easily?" Shinyeong shook he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter